No announcement yet.

What are you grateful for today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything......The Sun Has Just Peeped Over The Mountain.....

The Sky Is Blue.....

The Temp Is -1c But That's OK, After All It Is Mid Winter Here......

Just Had a Hot Shower And Halfway Through A Plunger Of Coffee And Raisin Toast.....

Feeling Good......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

• Jessica
      Jessica commented
      Editing a comment
      :-) Happy Glen is a good thing.

• Youfreeme
      Youfreeme commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you put on your raisin toast?

Happy birthday Glen!

Comment

I was going to say breathing god's clean air but it's not exactly always clean where I live, stop burning off all the time rear neighbour.

Comment

Originally posted by Micko View Post
        I was going to say breathing god's clean air but it's not exactly always clean where I live, stop burning off all the time rear neighbour.
        I used to have this neighbor (lived in the bottom half of the duplex) and they didn't want to pay the money to have the town pick up their recycling, so they would just burn it in the backyard. The fireplace would be stacked with soda cans, plastic bottles, etc. It was disgusting, and produced this thick smoke that you could FEEL giving you cancer if you were lucky enough to inhale it. I guess I'm grateful that I don't live near them anymore.

Comment

• Din Djarin
          Din Djarin commented
          Editing a comment
          That would definitely not fly here in the Netherlands, its illegal to burn stuff like plastic and tires (yes, some people still try it but if a neighbour or passerby makes an issue of it they will be fined)

• Youfreeme
          Youfreeme commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, it's illegal here too--and yet...

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post

I used to have this neighbor (lived in the bottom half of the duplex) and they didn't want to pay the money to have the town pick up their recycling, so they would just burn it in the backyard. The fireplace would be stacked with soda cans, plastic bottles, etc. It was disgusting, and produced this thick smoke that you could FEEL giving you cancer if you were lucky enough to inhale it. I guess I'm grateful that I don't live near them anymore.
        I've got an arsehole neighbor who runs a sharpening business in his garage who decides to burn off all toxic debris when he is finished. I've been to local council and police, anyone willing to listen yet he still gets away with it. I decided I had enough and bought a gigantic floor fan that can blow your socks off and each time he burns off now i just switch it on max then blow it back on his side.

Comment

• 6-eyed
          6-eyed commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thinkin’

• Dr. Doom
          Dr. Doom commented
          Editing a comment
          If he had any sense he'd blow his stuff away from everybody.
          Good for you Micko.

hot stick..

Comment

Grateful my my tooth problem wasn’t so bad at the dentist today.

Comment

Today I'm grateful for smokes.

Comment

I'm grateful I got to meet my cousins that I've never known, because of a family conflict some 40+ years ago.
              They shared some funny stories I'd never heard about grandma. And I realized just how much we had in common. Good times.

Comment

• Jessica
                Jessica commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, that's fun :-) how did you get back in contact with them?

• Dr. Doom
                Dr. Doom commented
                Editing a comment
                Facebook

What kind do you smoke Neon?

I used to like Marlboro red or Camel.

Comment

And I found it best to have a smoke w/ a nice cold Mt.Dew. Or Miller Lite.

Comment

Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post
                  I'm grateful I got to meet my cousins that I've never known, because of a family conflict some 40+ years ago.
                  They shared some funny stories I'd never heard about grandma. And I realized just how much we had in common. Good times.
                  I met a cousin I never knew earlier this year who found my sister through an ancestry DNA test. It ranks as one of the greatest experiences of my life! Weird how you can see so much of yourself in family you didn't grow up around. Nature +1, nurture 0!

i'm grateful for my cuzzo today too!

Comment

This is for listening when you smoke the last one of the pack:

Comment

I'm grateful that I can afford to buy packs of seltzer cans. It still feels so luxurious, for some reason.

Comment

Grateful to be a human being.

Comment

Working...
                        X