Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The descent into darkness has already begun

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The descent into darkness has already begun

    And most people do not have a clue, or do not not care. They have divided the people and got them obsessed with worldly, materialistic garbage, keeping them dead inside and disconnected from creation/the infinite. When the people are fat, dumb and happy, they will not revolt against a tyrannical system until those comforts are taken away from them. But by then it will be far too late. The fact is things are falling into complete insanity at a record pace. One saving grace might be how the people respond should they try to force this experimental non-vaccine on us. If the people do not stand up to this and say NO, you can consider it 'game over' for humanity as we know it.
    Last edited by Pressed_Rat; 07-21-2021, 07:34 AM.

    #2
    The descent began with the JFK assassination and the Nixon presidency.

    Nixon subliminally muttered at least one suggestive word, which I will not repeat.

    The ascent into light is what has begun.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Pressed_Rat View Post
      And most people do not have a clue, or do not not care. They have divided the people and got them obsessed with worldly, materialistic garbage, keeping them dead inside and disconnected from creation/the infinite. When the people are fat, dumb and happy, they will not revolt against a tyrannical system until those comforts are taken away from them. But by then it will be far too late. The fact is things are falling into complete insanity at a record pace. One saving grace might be how the people respond should they try to force this experimental non-vaccine on us. If the people do not stand up to this and say NO, you can consider it 'game over' for humanity as we know it.
      It might be game over for humanity for all kinds of reasons. People say yes to this vaccine for all kinds of reasons as well. It's not in the first place because they're apathic followers as you want to portray it.

      Comment


        #4
        But didn't you say that there are infinite realities?

        Everything will be okay in the end, even if it doesn't look like it from here.

        I do agree we need to completely deconstruct the systems that we live within, and build new ones. Most people live as if this isn't possible, as if these constructs are like laws of physics, and the people at the top are happy for it to remain that way.

        Comment


          #5
          What does the darkness look like to you, PR? Totalitarian rule? Or just a time when totalitarian rule isn't even necessary because everyone is so satiated with all the various opiates of the masses? (We might already be there lol)

          this is the 2nd or third time I've seen you reference a disconnect from the infinite which I find interesting because I think the biggest hope for humanity is inward, rather than external revolution. If enough people turn inward and look for the truth inside of themselves, we might stand a chance of moving forward as a compassionate and conscious society.

          Comment


            #6
            Great to see you here by the way !

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Meliai View Post
              What does the darkness look like to you, PR? Totalitarian rule? Or just a time when totalitarian rule isn't even necessary because everyone is so satiated with all the various opiates of the masses? (We might already be there lol)

              this is the 2nd or third time I've seen you reference a disconnect from the infinite which I find interesting because I think the biggest hope for humanity is inward, rather than external revolution. If enough people turn inward and look for the truth inside of themselves, we might stand a chance of moving forward as a compassionate and conscious society.
              What if those people are just citizens like you and me though, and still a minority in society, and the (majority of the) people in charge won't have nothing of that? Hypothetical scenario!
              I think we are slowly becoming aware of the combined impact our current way of living has on the earth. Not sure we will act properly upon it though, since the systems change so slow. Which is partly because it suits a lot of the people in charge not to change things. But frankly it seems to also suit a lot of citizens. After me the flood, that kind of thinking.

              Comment


                #8
                When society is over I'm turning cannibal so watch out

                Comment


                  #9
                  "What happened to Dennis?"
                  "Ate him."
                  "....."
                  "......."
                  "Well he was a dick anyways"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Don't know what "disconnected from the infinite" means, sounds like an oxymoron.

                    Most of the recent insanity in society dividing people is based on ideological garbage rather than material garbage imo.


                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post

                      What if those people are just citizens like you and me though, and still a minority in society, and the (majority of the) people in charge won't have nothing of that? Hypothetical scenario!
                      I think we are slowly becoming aware of the combined impact our current way of living has on the earth. Not sure we will act properly upon it though, since the systems change so slow. Which is partly because it suits a lot of the people in charge not to change things. But frankly it seems to also suit a lot of citizens. After me the flood, that kind of thinking.
                      Good question to which I have no answer : p

                      Evolution in human consciousness has always been slow (although technology is probably accelerating it now, whether to our benefit or detriment I'm not sure).

                      We are social creatures who mirror each other, it is our natural inclination. So I think making a concerted effort to be conscious and aware of certain things will expand outwards and effect other people, even if the effect is not very big or obvious. Slow and subtle is still better than nothing, I reckon. lol

                      And if all else fails..in terms of how we treat this planet at least....the thought that mama earth is stronger than humanity keeps me going. We may kill ourselves but earth will adapt and continue to evolve new life
                      (maybe. I hope so)

                      Comment


                      • Din Djarin
                        Din Djarin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have concluded long ago that revolution is overrated, its better to go for slow but steady progression :-)

                      #12
                      The first step is turning off the TV. I got rid of mine.

                      Comment


                      • Jessica
                        Jessica commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I support this.

                      #13
                      a Laptop, computer, cellphone is a TELEVISION..

                      ty..

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Maoism

                        Comment


                          #15
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	(12) Facebook.png
Views:	49
Size:	560.4 KB
ID:	161713

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X