Traveling to Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveling to Ohio

Is there anybody know what kind of weed they have in Ohio. How do people get it

Seems like itโ€™s back to the old days there

Comment

we have the green kind. they don't have silly dispensary style names for that shit here.

you get it the old fashioned way, by befriending an old biker guy you have nothing in common with and hanging out with him every couple weeks.

Comment

Oh ๐Ÿ‘จ man. Gotta put my scoring shoes ๐Ÿ‘  on

Comment

Cincinnati to be exact. My whole family lives there. My cousins are all racists and thieves. Should be fun

Comment

Tyrsonswood managed to give me the sense of it being impossible to get weed in Ohio.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
              Tyrsonswood managed to give me the sense of it being impossible to get weed in Ohio.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
              I got that sense from him also. But I am sure someone in the state has some. I always think to myself โ€œI can take a little on the plane, they wonโ€™t noticeโ€ hmmmmm

Comment

• WritersPanic
                WritersPanic commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't take it on a plane. Even if you grind it to dust and swap it into capsules for saw palmetto supplements, it's horribly risky and a federal rap. They will treat you as if you were a terrorist.

And you'll miss your flight!

Originally posted by Undies View Post
              we have the green kind. they don't have silly dispensary style names for that shit here.

you get it the old fashioned way, by befriending an old biker guy you have nothing in common with and hanging out with him every couple weeks.
              I remember those days. The hangout with the weed dealer. I have had a few
              Last edited by Geonagual; 08-25-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
                Well I also get the impression that he doesn't really get out of the house or talk to people. There is weed, but it's still very illegal so you have to know someone well enough for them to trust letting you know that they're a dealer of illegal substances.

It is way harder as an adult of course. When you're in college or younger everyone offers it to you. Then you turn 25 and everyone who sells assumes you must be a narc. Which goes back to needing to know someone well enough to have their trust.

Comment

• Din Djarin
                  Din Djarin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is the pizza delivery guy still a trusty source?

• Undies
                  Undies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Din Djarin he at least knows where to get it.

I like Cincinnati. They have a pretty nice downtown at least. And it's the only place I ever managed to pick up a girl in a bar.

Incidentally, I'm pretty confident she would have known where to get some weed too.

Comment

Nashville Pussy - Gonna hitch hike down to Cincinnati (to kick the shit outta your drunk daddy)

Here's some delightful rebel poetry Irminsul may dig this too
                  Last edited by Din Djarin; 08-26-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Yea, all I get around here are no-name buds, but they totally kick ass. So I don't care usually. But with vape cartridges I find that I prefer sativa extracts as opposed to hybrids.

Unfortunately, people in Georgia still go to jail for pot. An ounce is felony, below that is up to a year plus a fine. So we're black market all the way here.

Comment

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

Yea, all I get around here are no-name buds, but they totally kick ass. So I don't care usually. But with vape cartridges I find that I prefer sativa extracts as opposed to hybrids.

Unfortunately, people in Georgia still go to jail for pot. An ounce is felony, below that is up to a year plus a fine. So we're black market all the way here.
                      So stupid. Itโ€™s like you are in a foreign country

Comment

I like Cincinnati. They have a pretty nice downtown at least. And it's the only place I ever managed to pick up a girl in a bar.

Incidentally, I'm pretty confident she would have known where to get some weed too.

I like the downtown in Cincinnati too! Lots of stuff to do

Comment

Originally posted by Geonagual View Post
                          So stupid. Itโ€™s like you are in a foreign country
                          Worse, I'm in the Bible Belt. We've only been able to buy liquor on Sundays for about 9 years. We still have to wait till noon on Sunday and they can't sell liquor until after 7PM on election days. I'm out in the sticks and yet, there are 4 mega-churches within a 5 mile circle from my house. These places have thousands of members and you have matching wrist bands for picking up children from their massive daycare facilities.

Georgia still thinks marijuana is on the same plane as heroin. While Stacy was whining about the election, which her people screwed up by falsifying and neglecting documentation during her get out the vote registration drives, the republicans were adding even more creative ways to put people in prison. Because prison numbers have been oddly low across some strata. Don't forget Georgia is the state that brought back chain gangs.

Comment

• WritersPanic
                            WritersPanic commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I shouldn't be so bleak. Things are changing here, though slowly, because of CBD oddly enough. Municipalities, including Atlanta, are no longer pursuing marijuana cases. It's still a federal issue and a state issue, so it's a hollow victory. All it really does is bring weed customers out of the hills and into downtown Atlanta. To spend money and get parking tickets.

• eggsprog
                            eggsprog commented
                            Editing a comment
                            In Canada the public prosecutors' office (or whatever it's called) has instructed prosecutors to not pursue drug possession charges (of any drug) except for in extraneous circumstances (one assumes that they mean to charge them if they are also charging them with some sort of actual crime).

Shit is moving fast here.
                        Working...
                        X