Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your major malfunction?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What is your major malfunction?

    I notice I'm the only normal healthy person here. Everyone else is ill.

    So, what's wrong with you?

    #2
    I don't even know where to start.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Undies View Post
      I don't even know where to start.
      Me either!!

      I have many, I'm sure... but the "givadam" is broken too.

      Comment


        #4
        I remind myself of Undies at times...

        Comment


          #5
          I masturbate, constantly.

          I've really learned a thing or two about my orgasms and I've learned that what I initially thought was just the orgasm is just the tip of the iceberg and whereas I used to stop because of the intensity of the orgasm and let if fade away, I now kinda force the intensity and have discovered a totally new orgasm I guess.

          And I'm addicted to it.

          I don't really care but sometimes I know I'm wasting time.
          Last edited by Irminsul; 10-01-2020, 02:49 PM.

          Comment


          • Din Djarin
            Din Djarin commented
            Editing a comment
            Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted. From a certain POV our whole existence can be seen as wasting time (wether one is a chronic masturbator, stoner, junk or workaholic)

          #6
          I'm prone to Post Orgasm Depression though so usually when I've rubbed one out I start hating myself and wished I would have done something more productive than fucking around with people in chat rooms getting off. 😂😂😂😂

          Comment


          • Din Djarin
            Din Djarin commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, but do you masturbate without fucking around people in chat rooms as well?

            I can relate to some similar feeling after watching porn (at times, and probably in a far milder degree, wouldn't call it depression), but it is easily put in perspective again. Besides, I rarely waste a whole lot of time on that, so the wasted time is not what makes me feel slightly bad.

          #7
          Hmm no. The chat rooms come hand in hand with it. I used to be addicted to this shit before too it comes in cycles. Lol.

          But sometimes I get bored too. I realise I speak to the same people in the chat rooms, the variety of conversation becomes boring and stale.

          But its an addiction I keep doing it.

          I do have the addictive gene though. If I'm enjoying something or enjoy something I try then I keep wanting to do it.

          Comment


            #8
            Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
            I do have the addictive gene though. If I'm enjoying something or enjoy something I try then I keep wanting to do it.
            I have this also to some extent, just generally with more innocent stuff. Well, even more innocent stuff I should say. Don't mean to make it sound masturbating in chat rooms is like a heroin addiction lol

            Comment


              #9
              Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post
              . Don't mean to make it sound masturbating in chat rooms is like a heroin addiction lol
              But the orgasm might be 😂😂😂😂😂

              Comment


              • Din Djarin
                Din Djarin commented
                Editing a comment
                It remains more innocent of an over indulgence than a heroin addiction

                Besides, the main negative consequence at first seems to be you temporarily rough some body part up :P At second thought it could affect a happy love life, but that does not seem to be an issue for you personally

              #10
              Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
              I masturbate, constantly.

              I've really learned a thing or two about my orgasms and I've learned that what I initially thought was just the orgasm is just the tip of the iceberg and whereas I used to stop because of the intensity of the orgasm and let if fade away, I now kinda force the intensity and have discovered a totally new orgasm I guess.

              And I'm addicted to it.

              I don't really care but sometimes I know I'm wasting time.
              Do you ever fantasize about blowing up buildings when you finger bang yourself?

              Comment


                #11
                My orgasms aren't that great. I mean, they'll do, but I like most things more than I like masturbating. It's more fun to psychically influence things. And it's more fun to talk to you guys. That's what I'm addicted to, cigarettes.

                Comment


                  #12
                  I share a few thought patterns with various mental illnesses, but my awareness of it plus the fact they never become extreme means no one notices, and I would not be diagnosed with any of the illnesses.

                  Comment


                    #13
                    I'm incapable of letting myself be vulnerable to other people. Even people I should trust, like close family and old friends. Just can't do it, wouldn't be prudent.

                    also I frequently quote a 30 year old snl skit, thats gotta be a malfunction right?

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Originally posted by Jessica View Post
                      I share a few thought patterns with various mental illnesses, but my awareness of it plus the fact they never become extreme means no one notices, and I would not be diagnosed with any of the illnesses.
                      I wonder if this is true of everyone. Mental illness lite

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by Meliai View Post

                        I wonder if this is true of everyone. Mental illness lite
                        I believe everyone is their own brand of crazy. Not necessarily a bad thing

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X