Das Boot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Boot!

Seriously, A dude takes me off the streets because he's lonely, Christian, gay, and thinks I'm hot. I told him if he forced gay shit with me i'll slit his throat. He was a nice guy. I enjoyed his company. I worked for him. He had compassion. But I got in a fight on the boat and put in crutches! That's alcohol for ya!

We had a:
    ​​​​​​​
    Dictator Ship
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Napoleon-Total-War-The-Great-Sinking-of-the-Nile-2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	432.4 KB
ID:	38366Have you ever lived on a boat?

You had a shitty boat that went nowhere. Get real. I'm on a shitty boat that goes nowhere. I don't lie about it. It's all bullshit, man. We're a bunch of dopes doing asinine things. There's an afterlife, but it isn't ruled by dopey humans.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
      You had a shitty boat that went nowhere. Get real. I'm on a shitty boat that goes nowhere. I don't lie about it. It's all bullshit, man. We're a bunch of dopes doing asinine things. There's an afterlife, but it isn't ruled by dopey humans.

I didn't say I had a boat. I said I lived in a boat. What is bullshit?

Comment

You wouldn't believe the truth if I told ya

Comment

ill Duce

very cool. Are you sure that it went right into the Mississippi? Usually boats like that have a place that you pump out. Has a tank that holds it and isn’t flushed out into the water like that.

ignore neons comments. He seems to be on a bit of a rampage lately, but it shall pass.
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 10-09-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• ill Duce
            ill Duce commented
            Editing a comment
            Right into the Mississippi

Yeah I'm on such a rampage. I hope you all survive.

The truth is that humans ain't jack shit. We don't rule heaven. We don't rule the universe. We're a bunch of idiots.

Everything that has ever happened is dumb.

Comment

Das boot was a movie about a German submarine in World war 2
            ​​
            Last edited by ill Duce; 10-10-2020, 01:12 AM.

Comment

ill Duce

how long did you live on it for? Every boat I have been on had a holding tank and it was pumped into a tank that was brought to a sewage treatment plant. I think it is illegal to pump directly into the water in North America. Smaller boats than that have tanks that need pumping out,

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                ill Duce

how long did you live on it for? Every boat I have been on had a holding tank and it was pumped into a tank that was brought to a sewage treatment plant. I think it is illegal to pump directly into the water in North America. Smaller boats than that have tanks that need pumping out,
                About three months roughly. In the winter it started to sink, and that sucked ass.

Comment

Okay yeah it was illegal

Comment

I'm just really trippin on drugs right now.

Comment

I was joking about us having a Dictator ship neonspectraltoast it wasn't A foretaste of Heaven, Jeffry was a good man, but His friend kicked my ass!
                      Last edited by ill Duce; 10-09-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Beach Ball Bitch I think maybe I was mistaken in that video. Thank you for correction.

Comment

I'm mad at you.

Comment

I'm mad at you.
                            The reason is?

Comment

Working...
                            X