Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your first-world problem

What is your "first-world" problem?

I got my fourth text-message from "Jessie Hitler", saying she loves Ted Bundy Victim's and wants to fuck me.

​​​​​​I assume she might not be my type so I offered to cuddle with Hitler. Ill cuddle with anything and spoon with a meat grinder chick. No sex anymore though unless she's smokin, or I'm on alcohol.

She says " yes, but eventually we have to have sex, and I want to suck your..." And she showed me a picture of a cucumber.

I wouldn't mind getting a blowjob from Hitler, but when you leave your phone number on YouTube, there are consequences. I don't even know if she's really female.

Some other dude started quoting the exorcist and said, "Matthew, the power of Christ compels you to your chamber ".

I don't trust these leftists in right wing clothing.

What is your problem that you wouldn't have swatting flies in a mud hut in Kenya? A problem unique to the first-world.

Anyway,

Not sure how this song relates to the OP but still a nifty song:

Smile! Somebody up there is looking out for you!

Comment

That we're turning into a 3rd world country.

C/S,
      Rev J

Comment

i don't think any of my problems are not first world problems.

at the moment, it's the constant texts i'm getting from work on my day off.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
          i don't think any of my problems are not first world problems.

at the moment, it's the constant texts i'm getting from work on my day off.

C/S,
          Rev J

Comment

I like and want to live alone (well, I dont live alone, I live with my son but sometimes he isnt here and he doesn't count anyways because I make the rules)
            This is the first time I've lived alone without roommates or a significant other for the first time in my adult life

And yet.. I also think living alone is a lonely existence and admire other cultures that live with extended family.
            I dont actually want to live with my extended family, mind you, but sometimes I am still jealous of the way third world cultures do it

ALSO, duce. Sometimes you have good ideas for threads but the execution is just weird. Like, totally good premise but your weird post is weird

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post
              I like and want to live alone (well, I dont live alone, I live with my son but sometimes he isnt here and he doesn't count anyways because I make the rules)
              This is the first time I've lived alone without roommates or a significant other for the first time in my adult life

And yet.. I also think living alone is a lonely existence and admire other cultures that live with extended family.
              I dont actually want to live with my extended family, mind you, but sometimes I am still jealous of the way third world cultures do it

ALSO, duce. Sometimes you have good ideas for threads but the execution is just weird. Like, totally good premise but your weird post is weird
              my weird post is weird. Thanks for the advice It's a feather in my cap

Comment

So many of his threads look really interesting when I see the title, then I go into the thread and see the first post and just say "oh" and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post

So many of his threads look really interesting when I see the title, then I go into the thread and see the first post and just say "oh" and move on.
                  What does oh mean?

I'm one to admit I fucked up

Comment

I'm depressed despite having zero reason to be

Comment

Thanks to a fairly robust education and a surplus of time, I spend a lot of time thinking about how awful the world is and suffer from analysis paralysis

Hoping that random purchases are going to fill the hole in my heart but they never do

Comment

Living alone is nice because you can do whatever you want, but it sucks because you can do whatever you want but sometimes you could use a little nudge, like what to do for dinner or what to watch on tv

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

What does oh mean?
                          Usually it means the thread's not about what the title says at all and instead is a multi-chapter novel about fascism.

Comment

Working...
                          X