Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are women really bad drivers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Are women really bad drivers?

    Imo yes they are. The Saudi's had the right idea and it wouldn't surprise me if they're now paying higher insurance premiums given women can now drive on the Saudi roads. Obviously this is a blanket assumption and there's many competent female drivers (except for Loverofcatsandfooty who is serving a 5 year driving ban for a DUI). However as a whole, I tend to find they're mostly involved in car accidents and cannot pull their heads in and follow the rules.

    Interested to know if others believe this is fact or myth. Zman, I saw you posted that you're an Uber delivery pleb so you clearly spend time on the roads, what's your thoughts friend?
    Starts
    11-03-2020
    Ends
    11-03-2020

    #2
    Originally posted by Jade's View Post
    Imo yes they are. The Saudi's had the right idea and it wouldn't surprise me if they're now paying higher insurance premiums given women can now drive on the Saudi roads. Obviously this is a blanket assumption and there's many competent female drivers (except for Loverofcatsandfooty who is serving a 5 year driving ban for a DUI). However as a whole, I tend to find they're mostly involved in car accidents and cannot pull their heads in and follow the rules.

    Interested to know if others believe this is fact or myth. Zman, I saw you posted that you're an Uber delivery pleb so you clearly spend time on the roads, what's your thoughts friend?
    Agreed, yet they pay far less for car insurance coverage here in Australia. We should start a meninist movement like #MenToo here in Australia, us blokes really are copping a rough end of the pineapple, ever since the Woke Movement started infecting our most influential positions at Academia and Government circles.

    Why can't we go back to the good old days of gender roles when Fred was Fred, and Wilma was Wilma (Flinstone) ?
    #AnnoyedAmpol
    Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	56
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	46668

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Ampol View Post

      Agreed, yet they pay far less for car insurance coverage here in Australia. We should start a meninist movement like #MenToo here in Australia, us blokes really are copping a rough end of the pineapple, ever since the Woke Movement started infecting our most influential positions at Academia and Government circles.

      Why can't we go back to the good old days of gender roles when Fred was Fred, and Wilma was Wilma (Flinstone) ?
      #AnnoyedAmpol
      Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	56
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	46668
      Well said friend and what an elite gif! The #MenToo movement is a good idea, the pendulum has swung too far the other way and it's time blokes band together and unite against shielas who are self entitled muppets by account of having a set of knackers

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Jade's View Post
        Imo yes they are. The Saudi's had the right idea and it wouldn't surprise me if they're now paying higher insurance premiums given women can now drive on the Saudi roads. Obviously this is a blanket assumption and there's many competent female drivers (except for Loverofcatsandfooty who is serving a 5 year driving ban for a DUI). However as a whole, I tend to find they're mostly involved in car accidents and cannot pull their heads in and follow the rules.

        Interested to know if others believe this is fact or myth. Zman, I saw you posted that you're an Uber delivery pleb so you clearly spend time on the roads, what's your thoughts friend?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	57
Size:	9.55 MB
ID:	46672

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Jade's View Post

          Well said friend and what an elite gif! The #MenToo movement is a good idea, the pendulum has swung too far the other way and it's time blokes band together and unite against shielas who are self entitled muppets by account of having a set of knackers
          Especially the likes of Clementine Ford and her cult of male hating zealots who have called on all unborn male fetuses to be aborted.

          Pickle me grandmother, Ted Bullpitt would never stand for that kind of malarkey in his Australia

          Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQfoKOMD2xp4Wc4i26jqERv22L6MOC_saFO5g&usqp=CAU.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	46675

          Comment


            #6
            From what I've seen, both genders are generally awful drivers.

            Comment


            • Dr. Doom
              Dr. Doom commented
              Editing a comment
              I happened upon some dude lately in town, who is my new vote for the stupidest, craziest f'n maniac on four wheels. Driving a little p.o.s. that could not be capable of what it was doing unless it was held wide-open throttle the whole time.

            #7
            https://www.trafficsafetystore.com/b...dministration)

            Comment


              #8
              Men pay more in insurance because we are statistically more likely to be involved in a collision.

              Comment


                #9
                A woman managed to flip her SUV on my 25mph street by hitting a parked car.

                Comment


                • Dr. Doom
                  Dr. Doom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  a vid of that would make for a great new allstate commercial lol

                #10
                Impulsive people and folks who are less risk-averse seem to be poorer drivers. And women are, on average, less likely to engage in risky behavior. So there you are.

                Insurance companies do a LOT of research into this--they want to maximize their profit and minimize their risk. I would trust their data.

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                  Impulsive people and folks who are less risk-averse seem to be poorer drivers.
                  To an extent. But then you also get those people who sit at an intersection for 5 minutes, missing multiple opportunities to pull out, and then finally get a satisfactory opening and pull out so slowly that the coming traffic still has to slam to a stop to avoid them.

                  I think to actually be a good driver you need to have the right balance. Of course, when something does go wrong, it's likely way more catastrophic for the impulsive risk takers.

                  Comment


                    #12
                    There are more male hoons about.

                    Anyway the OP is sexist.

                    I just have the feeling his mum might read his posts.

                    Comment


                      #13
                      Originally posted by Undies View Post

                      To an extent. But then you also get those people who sit at an intersection for 5 minutes, missing multiple opportunities to pull out, and then finally get a satisfactory opening and pull out so slowly that the coming traffic still has to slam to a stop to avoid them.

                      I think to actually be a good driver you need to have the right balance. Of course, when something does go wrong, it's likely way more catastrophic for the impulsive risk takers.
                      I was thinking about this too--I bet this category is largely elderly people. And the elderly, I'm willing to bet, also have higher insurance rates?

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                        And the elderly, I'm willing to bet, also have higher insurance rates?
                        i really don't know? it would make sense from an insurance perspective, but there's also a culture of senior discounts, partially because so many are on a fixed income and can't afford full priced things.

                        i would imagine their accidents are probably more likely to be minor fender benders, so that could go to balance out the higher likelihood of collisions.

                        Comment


                          #15
                          Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                          And the elderly, I'm willing to bet, also have higher insurance rates?
                          I just looked it up and yeah they do. I guess that makes sense but it does seem unfair, especially if they have a life time clean driving record

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X