Will I pass my drug test tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I pass my drug test tomorrow?

So, at roughly 6:00 AM this morning I finished smoking a dime (half a dub. Ten dollars worth) of Amaterasu's magic crystals to get me out of bed early in the morning to go to mass at the Cathedral. Nothing like a few hits in the morning and praying while mildly tweaking.

I have a piss test tomorrow at roughly 1:00 pm.

I'm drinking lots of coffee and water. I'm going to have really diluted urine as I'm going to chug shit loads of water tomorrow prior to the test and be pissing like a race horse.

Will I pass the test you think. It is a little over 24 hours since last use. Keep in mind I didn't use that much.
    I think you will pass the test
    25.00%
    I don't think you will pass the test
    75.00%
    Last edited by ill Duce; 12-14-2020, 09:36 PM.

I would ordinarily think I will fail, but last time I went to the hospital I didn't test positive for meth, and I had used roughly 30 hours prior to the test and I hadn't drank much water or coffee to have detoxed any more quickly than normal.

So, even though meth can stay in urine for 72 hours, I think it's possible to pass in 24.
    ​​​​
    Crystal is hard to get rid of entirely as it was discovered in the island archipelago of the gods in 1919, same year the Fascist party was discovered, so I pray over it like Rastafarians pray over ganja, bless it before smoking it, and treat it like Holy Communion with the Kami and Fascist party.

Comment

I thought it generally stayed in the system for 48 hours but it's been years since I've kept track of all that stuff. Assuming that I'm going to say no you won't pass but good luck regardless.

Comment

Don't think you will pass it.

I reckon you will get your own piss all over your hands because of how small the jar you have to pee in.

Don't drink or eat anything before going in

Comment

Probably not, but drink lots of water and it will help. Increasing your metabolism with some cardio may help, but it’s no really enough time.

Comment

don't they look for diluted piss and retest if that's the case these days? which could still help you if you can actually stay away from it until the retest.

Comment

I wish you luck tomorrow and will keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

It can't possibly matter.

Comment

It all depends upon how much you normally let out when you are busting for the loo.

If you take a long time then they should put you in front of the toilet so that you can finish peeing in there otherwise you might provide a lake of it.

Comment

when i had drug test for Amazon i drank so much water i think i basically just peed water. i passed : )
                    but i hadn't smoked weed for two weeks and weed was the only drug i had to think about
                    good luck, matty. i'm not voting because i have no idea.

Comment

I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE

Comment

They told me I have to get checked for Covid because I have symptoms , and cancelled the test. I don't know whether to be happy though cuz getting tested for Covid and seeing Doctors is a hassle I'm not fond of.

But they won't have me come in for a UA since I have Covid symptoms and that's policy.

So, I just need to stay sober from here on out and make sure I schedule the Covid test for at least 72 hours from now, and ill never have to fear failing a UA again.

Comment

• Sooz
                          Sooz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Get tested for covid. Go to your local clinic.

you fail at life

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
                          you fail at life
                          It keeps me humble.

Compared to a lot of people I'm actually pleased with myself though because I don't hardly ever judge or insult people, and when I realize I just did, I quickly apologize for my errors once my fit of anger calms down.

A lot of people who qualify as successful are very judgemental and are stuck in the habit of regularly condemning people in their thoughts and words or actions.

For that reason, I'm glad I'm a drug addict because it stops me from judging drug addicts.

I would rather be vermin of society with many problems and be humble than a person who receives lots of praise and is condescending, self-righteous, arrogant, and pompous.

Who is and is not a failure depends on multiple factors. In many ways I'm a failure true, but spiritually and intellectually I would consider myself ahead of most people, but I don't let it be a source of me thinking I'm better than them.

When my neighbor's brother got murdered this summer I was the only one who was really there for him to offer consolation , and he said "You're my favorite".

So, I'm not always a failure.

Comment

• SpaceMan
                            SpaceMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            yeah drugs can really fuck up a persons mind...youre delusional

That picture of your dick bothered me.

Comment

Working...
                          X