Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mice live their lives in fear, trembling, and panic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice live their lives in fear, trembling, and panic!

Better to be a cat for a 1 day than a mouse for a hundred years!

I'm fairly certain he's not a meth mouse, even though he avoids the peanut butter laced traps ( though meth mice and meth mites are a thing).

What I know is he lives his life in fear, panic, and trembling. I can tell by how his little ass runs frantically as soon as I see him.

That would suck to be a creature that lives a life of fear where you are despised by mankind as vermin, snake food, and go through cruel martyrdoms at labs for experimentation.

Not to mention, cats don't kill them quickly but torture them to death.

The life of a mouse is a rather tragic tale! Click image for larger version

Name:	Mouse-ELISA-Assays__53253.1533166919.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	76442
    Click image for larger version

Name:	download (15).jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	76443
    Last edited by ill Duce; 01-07-2021, 11:30 AM.

You're boring.

Comment

What the OP is saying here is so true - plus he does it in such a poetic way. An Ode to a Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
        You're boring.
        It might help you to watch this:

Comment

Originally posted by PacificDude View Post
          What the OP is saying here is so true - plus he does it in such a poetic way. An Ode to a Mouse.
          Amen!

There better be a paradise for those poor martyred mice. I've seen cats play with them while they are limping in agony and used to feed them to my python. I know of the shit they get injected with and their limbs sometimes amputated and all the cruel crucifixion those poor creatures go through in labs.

Wouldn't wish it on the worst mass murderer or Communist!

They didn't choose to be mice.

I was gonna say "Mice Lives Matter!", but I'm not sure ill go that far!

Comment

I think it's difficult to understand mouse psychology. I'm not sure with mice or any prey animals really, their fight or flight response, which is practically always flight, is the same as we experience it. I could imagine fear not being as tightly coupled with flight for them because they are so reliant on it.

However it is a bit sad that they are basically viewed as disposable animals.

Comment

Mice are actually really adorable

Comment

Mice are the reason humans domesticated cats. Pesky vermin sneaking into your home and contaminating your food supply.

Comment

I'd say the same about wabbits with regards to the OP.

Comment

Working...
                  X