Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel when you see an American Flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel when you see an American Flag?

I remember when I was a kid it was awe inspiring. Now...
    not so much now..I live in a country I am not proud of.
    are their any countries to be proud of ? Maybe a one world government is a good idea. The inscriptions on the Georgia Guidestones are great except for the maintaining humanity under 950 million.

I think old glory has a pretty cool design compared to the flags of many other nations.

However, the flag of Bhutan is the coolest flag of them all

Comment

Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post
      I think old glory has a pretty cool design compared to the flags of many other nations.

However, the flag of Bhutan is the coolest flag of them all

Looks Like A Dragon On Rollerskates.......Cool Colours Though.....

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Japanese flag is kinda generic. Just a red dot.

Comment

The Libyan flag under Gaddafi, lol. Looks like someone forgot to finish it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a96845_Libya2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	8699

Comment

• Dr. Doom
            Dr. Doom commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like the "new green deal" AOC speaks of, is in effect there now.
            She makes me horny, those big brown eyes and the way she talks...hmmm I bet she's fun.

it depends on the context.

really, it's just a piece of cloth to me. i can't wrap my head around all the people who literally worship it as their god, spraying what they would normally refer to as "liberal tears" out of their eyes at the mention of somebody refusing to jack off to the sight of the flag.

Comment

I usually cum when i see it.

Comment

It gives me the same feeling as when I see Coca Cola logo

Comment

• Din Djarin
                Din Djarin commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha, so striking! Same here...

This !

Comment

Originally posted by Geonagual View Post
                I remember when I was a kid it was awe inspiring. Now...
                not so much now..I live in a country I am not proud of.
                are their any countries to be proud of ? Maybe a one world government is a good idea. The inscriptions on the Georgia Guidestones are great except for the maintaining humanity under 950 million.

Ah you were the one who mentioned the Georgia Guidestones, I paid them a visit last weekend and couldn't remember who had mentioned them.

Leave room for nature
                Leave room for nature

So nice they had to say it twice

They're actually meant to be a guide for survivors of a major apocalypse, which makes the first two tenets a little less eugenic-esque, maybe?

Anyways more on topic I have no strong feelings about the flag but people who drape themselves in it, both literally and figuratively, give me a bad feeling

Comment

Of the 3 flags in my area I regularly see: the American flag, the Mexican flag and the LGBT(...) flag, the American flag is my favorite. However, I've never came at the sight of it, so probably not as patriotic as Tropical Breeze.

The only event where I'm regularly moved by the sight of the flag is the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                    it depends on the context.

really, it's just a piece of cloth to me. i can't wrap my head around all the people who literally worship it as their god, spraying what they would normally refer to as "liberal tears" out of their eyes at the mention of somebody refusing to jack off to the sight of the flag.
                    This is what I am talking about . They worship it. Idol worship. Anybody that pledges allegiance to it are worshiping it. It is a piece of cloth, probably made in China

Comment

Originally posted by Tropical Breeze View Post
                      I usually cum when i see it.
                      Immediately at sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post

Ah you were the one who mentioned the Georgia Guidestones, I paid them a visit last weekend and couldn't remember who had mentioned them.

Leave room for nature
                        Leave room for nature

So nice they had to say it twice

They're actually meant to be a guide for survivors of a major apocalypse, which makes the first two tenets a little less eugenic-esque, maybe?

Anyways more on topic I have no strong feelings about the flag but people who drape themselves in it, both literally and figuratively, give me a bad feeling
                        Awesome you could Make that trip. I thought about going there and I have been thinking about the guide stones for many years since I learned about them. RC Christian was the moniker, the name used to finance it. I know it has been vandalized a few times. Taking this is the 10 Commandments of the New World order. It is a weird monument in a weird place in Georgia. I imagine that had to cost some money to get it made and the property that is on.

Comment

I dont really feel anything. Maybe before but 2020 has left me very disappointed in America.

And tumbling.dice its not simply a red dot, its the rising sun

Comment

Working...
                          X