Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the only suspect for a missing cat! Please pray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the only suspect for a missing cat! Please pray!

I hate this shit! My neighbors pussy went missing. I'm the only suspect because sometimes my door is open a smidgen or I open it and the cat comes running into my room. The cat was in my room yesterday and people already know I'm quite nuts.

I totally would never, not even in my wildest insane clown posse days be a "Cat Peeler" though.

Please ask that the cat be returned by Divine Providence but things look shitty. We looked outside everywhere which means someone has her, because she is not an outdoor cat and it's cold here in Minnesota. She wouldn't have gone far and I'm the only suspect.

I totally would never, not even in my wildest insane clown posse days be a "Cat Peeler" though.
    but that's what they call me in this motherfucker, i got this bitch locked down, i'm a big gang banger man, I'm a gang banger motherfucker, and if y'all wanna be down, shit we can work somethin out

Comment

The one that was meowing non-stop in your Crystal Meth video?

How the hell could they think the neighbor that is a few feet away could have stole that thing?

Comment

Comment

I would think the cat would not go outside cause it is so cold. I bet it is someone else’s room

Comment

Use the excuse that is a fact that they don't keep their kitty inside. It wanders over to your place.

Comment

I think you fucked their cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
                The one that was meowing non-stop in your Crystal Meth video?

How the hell could they think the neighbor that is a few feet away could have stole that thing?
                I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe somebody saw Matt's video, and decided to nab the poor creature for cash purposes? I hope that's not the case! I most certainly will say a prayer or two for you and the nabbed cat big time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CatMissing2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	90246

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	510.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	90337

Comment

Cats are free, tell them to get another one.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKing View Post
                      Cats are free, tell them to get another one.

Excuse Me.......A Cat Is A Member Of The Family......You Don't Just Go

And "GET" Another Family Member......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Originally posted by GLEN...... View Post

Excuse Me.......A Cat Is A Member Of The Family......You Don't Just Go

And "GET" Another Family Member......

Cheers Glen.
                        I would happily trade a few of my family members for new ones if I had the choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JVP View Post

I would happily trade a few of my family members for new ones if I had the choice.

Wouldn't We All.......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Just an FWI, the cat was sleeping under something and they found it.

That would have really sucked if someone stole it though because I would have been the one to blame because the cat is in my room now and then. If someone didn't like me, like one of the visitors to that house, all they have to do is take the cat and blame me.

In this particular scenerio, I was the last person seen with the cat so it looked really suspicious for me.

There have been people that went to the electric chair and then were found out to be innocent afterwards through DNA testing and/or confession from the real criminal. I guess I should count my blessings.

Comment

Working...
                            X