Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Words & Phrases Invented By the Leftists.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Words & Phrases Invented By the Leftists.

Migrant = Noncitizen

TRES = Trans Exclusionary Radical Female.

Gender Resassignment Surgery.

Transgenderism.

FTM: Female-to-male transgender person.

Vaginal construction/vaginoplasty: A procedure in which surgeons may remove the penis and testes.

Jaysis ... I don't know if I should laugh or cry!!
    "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

Let’s see here, they invented the words:

Safe Space
    Microaggression
    Hate Speech
    Manspreading
    Trans-children
    Pansexual
    Genderfluid
    White-privileged
    Body-positive
    Cultural appropriation

And a whole shit load more

Comment

Church Santuary ?

Comment

I don't understand why it bothers you so much what other people do with their genitals.

You're all like about stuff that no-one is forcing you to have anything to do with except not discriminate against.

And most of that comes from the underlying link between "the right" and the church.

Christianity. You know, that great and powerful institution. But yeah, sure, it's the right who are anti-establishment lol

I mean, that one is wild. Having grown up with "hippie" parents, in a political sense, not the fashions or music.. hippie politics, left wing, anti-establishment, free thinkers.. every "left" person I've ever known has believed in freedom, and independent thought.. but suddenly the Right has decided that it is the anti-establishment, and all left-wingers are sheep. Literally the opposite of how it was 40-60 years ago.

And no-one on either side can see that both sides are being played by the elite. They both insist it's only the other side being taken in.

And every time I ask one of the right-wingers on here why they think they aren't just sheep with a different shepherd, they respond with....... silence.

Comment

The right: "they're restricting our freedom to restrict people's freedom!!"

The left: "We don't want to ever ever have to ever hear an opinion that upsets us and everything would be perfect if all upsetting opinions were outlawed"

Sane people: lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dax View Post
            TRES = Trans Exclusionary Radical Female.
            Do you need some help on how abbreviations work?

Comment

Working...
            X