Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tree fort, stop judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree fort, stop judging a fish by it's ability to climb a tree!

If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will forever believe it is stupid.

It isn't just this forum, but everybody is stupid in one way or the other and everybody has their weaknesses and achilles heel. People have blind spots and don't always know what they are doing is wrong or how it will offend.

People don't know what kind of stuff might be severely disturbing to one person, very amusing to another, appreciated by some, highly offensive to others, so they seek affirmation from people and tend to focus only on the negative.

Don't forget Jesus Christ has technically been the dude who receives the most positive affirmation that ever walked the planet but the guy died a total criminal with a terrible reputation, public display of mockery , insults, and more hatred than Mussolini.

Religious people objected to him always hanging out with sluts, whores, thieves, and drunkards, ...

....people essentially told John the Baptist "GET A JOB YOU LAZY FUCKER" (and considered him a nearly naked homeless madman who ate bugs in the wilderness and didn't change his clothes) and he was Christ's right hand man whom Jesus said was greater than the 12 Apostles and all the Old Testament Prophets including Moses and Elijah.

Jesus was a bigger failure than Mussolini. Il Duce had beatlemania and screaming fans after miraculously taking over a Democracy without votes or bloodshed, resurrected an Empire, crated economic miracles, prevented a bloody red communist revolution in Italy, and saved a full blown one in Spain.

Jesus on the other hand claimed he was some King of some invisible Kingdom and that he came for the lost sheep of Israel. They essentially told him "FUCK OFF! Get lost you creep!" Especially after he told Jews they had to eat him and drink his blood which was forbidden for Jews to do. They found him to be disgusting.

The Religious people said Jesus was possessed by demons, used witchcraft, was verifiably insane to many, and it was sluts and thieves and drunkards that actually accepted him.

The Apostles were illiterate (many of them uneducated , illiterate fishermen who had about as much respect as the average janitor, and the one I'm named after had the worst reputation as a sinful greedy tax collector [who ironically was killed in Ethiopia].

Jesus was by almost any standards a defeated failure. He was a carpenter claiming to be the son of God and had goals he didn't accomplish while claiming to be the "King of the Jews" and the "Messiah", yet the Jews gave him the middle finger because he didn't live up to some of the prophecies, and they found him to be the biggest disgrace in Israel, eventually having him executed.

The Romans actually wanted to let him go. Pontius Pilot said "I find no fault with him". He gave people the option of releasing a murderer or Jesus Christ ( who Pontius Pilot found mentally ill but innocent of crimes). The Jews chose the murderer and kept shouting "Crucify him" regarding Christ.

Jesus had little loyalty from any of his followers. Here's an example. Emperor Hirohito had over 3,8000+ soldiers get into planes and go on suicide missions flying their planes into American boats and planes. He had people get into torpedoes and guide the torpedoes to American ships and blow themselves up.

That is loyalty. "Greater love hath no man than to lay down one's life for their friends" - the word of God. They never saw their Emperor perform one miracle and were zealous about dying for him.

The Apostles saw all of Christ's miracles and the chief Apostle Peter who was given the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven and promised he would lay down his life for Christ, renounced his faith and denied ever knowing Christ before the cock crowed three times (after swearing his allegiance and willingness to die for him).

The other Apostles ran away like cowards when it was time for Christ to be arrested. Their lives weren't even really in danger at that point, so yeah, it was total cowardic
    e. The exception was John who remained at the foot of the cross and the Virgin Mary and a small handful of women.

Judas witnessed all of Christ's miracles , Jesus specifically chose Judas out of all the people to be one of the top twelve, and then Judas sold him for some silver and hung himself before spending any of it. What is this a joke?? Christianity was a total shit show!

Early Christians for hundreds of years were clowns used as torches at the olympic games, fed to wild beasts, crucified, drowned, beaten to death, decapitated, drawn and quartered, and executed in all kinds of lovely creative ways.

The Apostles were killed violently as criminals with the exception of John who had dementia and trippin out on magic mushrooms on the island of Patmos when he wrote the "Book of revelaton" which is completely incoherent, impossible to take seriously ....

....[dragons, beasts with shit loads of heads, Jesus with hair like the wool of a lamb, women standing on the moon crowned with stars, clothed with the sun, people unable to buy or sell without receiving 666 on their foreheads etc.] and ridiculous beyond anything I've experienced on my wildest acid trip.

AND PEOPLE TAKE THIS MIND FUCKING BULLSHIT LITERALLY!!! The dude was obviously EXTREMELY schizophrenic or on drugs! Fishermen at that time were notorious for being drunk and high all the time back then and the first miracle of Jesus was turning water into a highly addictive drug at a party!

But anyway, we all have our weaknesses including Jesus and the Apostles. There are geniuses who were nuts, delusional, homeless beggars, criminals, drug addicts, and people that could barely tie their own shoe. Rember John Nash from that movie (a beautiful mind).

Jesus was the most succesfull man in the world and he was born in a friggin smelly barn, wrapped in swaddling clothes, and laid in something that animals eat out of.

No man has influenced the world more than He, yet he died a failure and wasn't a success until hundreds of years later. Now Jesus has more positive affirmation and more girlfriends (eating his flesh and drinking his blood) and likes than anyone with the best reputation.

You can't judge what people say about you. People tend to focus on the negative comments and rejection instead of the positive stuff. If Jesus would have given a shit it would have destroyed his whole ministry and he would have probably committed suicide.

If you can't climb a tree, maybe you can swim. There are many creatures that can climb trees very well but can't swim for shit and many animals that are great swimmers that can't walk or climb trees. My point is, we all have strengths and weaknesses and we can't listen to negativity unless it is constructive criticism done out of genuine charity.

Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 02-11-2021, 01:43 AM.

Some strengths are concealed until the right moment. Sometimes that moment never comes. But the one who knows all, because he is all, knows the heart. And it's always a good thing. Believe not the illusion of the world. The truth is not trampled underfoot.

Comment

I'm exhausted, but this really cool thread is the kind it's hard for me to ignore. So I'll just let somebody else speak for me (only he does it 101 times better than I ever could)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	GreatSpirits2.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	95186

Comment

Originally posted by PacificDude View Post
        I'm exhausted, but this really cool thread is the kind it's hard for me to ignore. So I'll just let somebody else speak for me (only he does it 101 times better than I ever could)...

Click image for larger version  Name:	GreatSpirits2.jpg Views:	12 Size:	14.5 KB ID:	95186​​
        That's a quote that qualifies as being sacred text if not "the word of God" spoken or written through Einstein.

Anyway, regarding the opening sentence in the thread, "Someone may be a brilliant musician but a dreadful cook". Neither quality defines their core worth. Recognize what your strengths are and the feelings of confidence they engender.

If you receive 10 insults for every compliment, focus on the compliment. There's this girl I never met personally who was in high school and more attractive than most girls, and someone (probably someone jealous) kept telling her she was fat.

Instead of focusing on the compliments, she chose to focus on the insult and believe she was fat. She resorted to bulimia (making herself vomit when any scale could prove she was NOT overweight) and eventually committed suicide with a train.

Her suicide note was a note of lamentation about how fat she was.

This is what Talullah Wilson, a talented dancer and musician looked like shortly before her suicide for being too "obese and ugly".

​​​​​ ​​​​​

WTF?? Please let me know if if I'm missing something here.

This girl, Mary Stroman, a pupil from the same school, committed suicide in the exact same manner (getting hit by a train) while an inquest was going on regarding Tallulah's death.

​​

Rosie whitiker , a ballerina like Tallulah, also believing herself to be fat (another bulimic as well) , and in fact she was a friend of Tallulah, decided to also wait for an oncoming train and laid down in front of it, successfully sharing the same fate.

What gives me the chills slightly is they almost could pass for being the same person if you only knew them from the digital world.
        ​​

Rest in peace and power pretty girls! Assuming your spirit still exists, and the resurrection is a thing (as Scripture promises and swears to be true), I pray you reach the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, enlightenment, spiritual pleasure, bliss, ecstasy, and euphoria.

I'll try to be more sensitive about what I say to women, as females (especially attractive ones) are apparently prone to killing themselves all the time over insensitive remarks from jealous people and insults on social media.

Help me to stop hurting people as I never know what on earth is driving people so gifted to suicide and sometimes its remarks that are easily and obviously proven false.

Anyway, since you were dancers, this song reminds me of you in an endearing way:

and I shall hold you and suicides in my heart. May you, Nafisa Joseph, Kuljeet Randhawa, Ellie Holmes, Haruma Miura, and Kurt Cobain be some of the Patron Saints of Suicide.

What I want to know though Tree fort, why is it these teenage girls from the same school all succeed at getting killed by a train their first try, and here I am, an adult male who lays down in front of an oncoming train in the pitch black middle of the night , and the train comes to a screetching halt, the train conductor calls the police, and I'm arrested shortly after?

You don't know how embarrassing it is to be an adult male knowing that 15 year old girls are better at getting hit by trains. WTF!!! That's like a girl beating you in a game of one on one (basketball). Not to mention, while I was in my wheelchair, I played a game of horse with a Cambodian girl, and she won!

I broke multiple bones, wake up unable to move, and spend ten weeks in a wheelchair with permanent handicaps in another suicide attempt. Why is it I suck at suicide and these teenage girls succeed their first friggin try.

I wasn't crying for help with some drug overdose or slitting my wrists. These were full blown attempts with 0 intention of surviving. Next time it's going to be hanging myself after swallowing enough methadone to kill 20 horses with a loaded sawed off shotgun (if my neck doesn't break or the rope breaks or something.)

But no, I decided it takes more courage to survive, and realized after the last suicide attempt that supernatural entities exist....Providence, and destiny exists, so am gonna stick it through.....but damn I suck at suicide!
        Last edited by Matthew Mussolini; 02-11-2021, 04:12 AM.

Comment

you little group here in this thread.. including the likes.. special love to you guys because you understand. we congregate around the same philosophies and ideals and i just want to acknowledge recognising that and say i'm glad you're all here.

Comment

• PacificDude
            PacificDude commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Jessica! Feeling's totally mutual. Lots of really cool people here that you won't find on any other site. TF is one of a kind :-)

• Matthew Mussolini
            Matthew Mussolini commented
            Editing a comment
            What Pacific said. I haven't found a Christian site where they let me post my views about Christianity, a Psychology site where I can discuss mental illness as I understand it or Psychology,
            can't find a Spiritual or Religious site where I can discuss my Religion (literally, I have instantly been banned from a Religion forum for simply stating that Benito Mussolini defended Religion and created the Independent Vatican City State and received praises from the Pope.)

I can't find a political forum that doesn't ban me for where I stand politically (Conservatives say I make conservatives look bad). Nearly all my friends in real life (or acquaintances rather) are liberal and realize I'm no threat, but online they simply call me a Fascist and swing the banhammer. Even the moderators that don't want to do that have told me they have to ("you didn't break any rules Matt, but you generate too many reports from people and these forums are privately owned so you have to find somewhere else. That was one comment via pm)."

The last Religious forum that banned me has let Communist radical atheists in their forum who defend Joseph Stalin who killed or arrested not just Christians but people of any faith that wasn't intrinsically atheist (a man with a kill count that was roughly twice the size of Adolf Hitler), and that guy was treated fairly well and not banned.

But anyway, I'm grateful for TF even if it seems sometimes the people who don't have negative things to say about me or have me on ignore are a minority of one lol. At least I can still speak my mind.

Peace and good will to you! :-)

• Undies
            Undies commented
            Editing a comment
            Matthew Mussolini you can even share your views on tree forts here if you want.

Has anyone else read about that experiment where students were give rats to train through a maze? Some students were told their rats were smart, others that their rats were stupid... there was no actual basis for this. In the end, the rats that were meant to be stupid did actually perform worse in the maze.

Comment

• Jessica
            Jessica commented
            Editing a comment
            re-looked it up to check my memory.. experimenter-expectancy bias

Jessica That's an interesting experiment - made me think of Flowers for Algernon:

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
            Has anyone else read about that experiment where students were give rats to train through a maze? Some students were told their rats were smart, others that their rats were stupid... there was no actual basis for this. In the end, the rats that were meant to be stupid did actually perform worse in the maze.
            I appreciate that. I never knew about it. It's actually my inspiration regarding my next thread about a different study in Japan about water crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
              No do you have a link? When I searched Experimenter-Expectancy Bias I got Observer-Expectancy effect which mentioned it's a subconscious bias that can influence an experiment and generally has to be controlled through double blind studies.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post

No do you have a link? When I searched Experimenter-Expectancy Bias I got Observer-Expectancy effect which mentioned it's a subconscious bias that can influence an experiment and generally has to be controlled through double blind studies.
                Wikipedia says the terms are interchangeable

Robert Rosenthal and Maze Smart Rats - Megson Associates is the experiment i'd heard about.

I think I first heard it in relation to the idea of how it might translate to how adults treat children of different abilities and so increase those differences, but I don't know if there's any proof of that.

Comment

Working...
                X