Not a conspiracy! Media Matters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a conspiracy! Media Matters!

A while back on the cesss pool censorship forum I started a thread about media matters.

yes this is a long winded post, but I thought I would share it here! Crowder is doing a segment today on media matters.

here was my post.

I know there has been a ton of media against the right, coming from the left side. I have not seen much media that is anti left. I have seen it amped up over the last 10 years or more against the right.. I wondered when it all began, it all started to become extremely obvious with dump trump campaign. I wondered where that started. It actually started back in 2012 with a non profit organization called Media Matters, and a student in law school named Angelo Carusone (president of Media Matters) and used BUZZ FEED to publicize his agenda, which was to discredit the right wing through social media and feeding left wing newspapers with so called news.

media matters is a left wing think tank that uses social media and news sites to discredit the right, but calls itself non profit. It is funded by George Soros, and several of his non profit organizations. I know you are thinking this is a conspiracy theory bs statement, but this is in fact true.

So I looked at the buzz feed article that was published back in 2012. Long before Trump for president was even on most people’s radar. The article made lots of claims, none of which I could find any substantiated proof regarding emails. There was definitely a witch hunt happening here and attempting to force companies to not carry products produced by politically right people.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...mp-partnership

I wondered what buzz feed was all about..
    BuzzFeed was founded in 2006 by Jonah Peretti and John S. Johnson III, to focus on tracking viral content. Kenneth Lerer, co-founder and chairman of The Huffington Post, started as a co-founder and investor in BuzzFeed and is now the executive chairman.

. Hmmm connected to Huffington post.
    It is edited from an extreme left wing political perspective. It was founded in 2005 by Andrew Breitbart, Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti.

It is a far left extremist blog for the most part that posts articles from the New York Times adding in memes here and there.

wait a second, Andrew Breitbart? Isn’t he right wing!? Yep, he worked on the drudge report too and left huff. So you have the drudge report on the political right. Andrew breitbart worked for drudge report as well. If there was any criticism for huff post it came from the drudge report and visa versa. They work together, need each other for their own success, they pretend to be against one another but really they work together. we are all just pawns.

it took two years for DUMP TRUMP to reach other media sources in 2014.
    https://fashionista.com/2012/11/dum...eir-store-credit-cards-outside-macys-flagship

now in June 2015 trump announces his run for presidency. Almost immediately, corporations and individuals that have partnerships with Trump - including Macy’s, NBC and Univision severed ties with him. These company’s and news sources had been harassed for years by Media matters through their fascist actions, and these companies caved in order to support the extreme left think tank.

Media matters (MMfA) was founded in 2004 by journalist and political activist David Brock. Well who is David Brock? Keep in mind that MMfA is an extreme left think tank that uses online to spread their anti trump, anti republican, pro left (democratic) propaganda. Time described him as "one of the most influential operatives in the Democratic Party”.

Liberals Plot Revenge as Trump Moves Into the White House
    Brock attended Berkley, where he worked as a reporter and editor for The Daily Californian, the campus newspaper. Brock arrived at college as a liberal Democrat, but at Berkeley he was "repelled by the culture of doctrinaire leftism" and turned to the political right. The turning point came with a column supporting the US invasion of Grenada that he wrote for The Daily Californian and that led to demands he resign from the newspaper staff. "I thought it was McCarthyism of the left," Brock later said. "I thought it was extremely intolerant." He then founded a neoconservative weekly, the Berkeley Journal.

After Hilary lost the election
    his plans began to shift, first with a call from the longtime Clinton adviser James Carville, then with a tearful 6 a.m. conversation with a donor, and finally with a few hours of sleep.

By the time he woke up, he had the beginnings of an answer, which he tapped out in a memo to his fundraising partner Mary Pat Bonner. The basic idea was to double down and update his organizations for the next fight, with new technology, new targets and a singular focus to hobble the Trump Administration at every turn.
    . Among Brock’s plans are new efforts to shift his media-monitoring operation to focus more on smaller news websites, which often work by looser editorial standards in an effort to win converts to the conservative cause, and to pressure Facebook and google to clamp down on conservative news stories. He hopes to pivot his social-news brand, Shareblue, with a new editor who has long railed against the Democratic establishment, to become a competitor to the conservative powerhouse Breitbart. He is also seeking $8 million to $10 million more to build a legal team. “What we are going to do is use litigation as a way of tying Trump up in knots every way we can,” Brock says.
    Among those who have advised him on the plan is Hillary Clinton, who suggested to Brock in a phone call after the election that he should sign up some top-notch litigators who would do pro bono work against Trump. “She spoke about trying to construct a suit that would get you discovery on potential or alleged contacts between the Trump organization and the Russian government,”

he has been called a right wing assassin turned left wing assassin. He crushed Bill Clinton in books he wrote and then met Hilary Clinton and switched sides. His work has always been to divide not to unify.
    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-07-2021, 12:53 PM.

Louder with Crowder

Comment

• Pete's Draggun
      Pete's Draggun commented
      Editing a comment
      Video unavailable ?

Pete's Draggun

yes YouTube deleted it as they don’t want the masses to know.

Comment

Is this the video you were trying to post?

NO RETREAT! Exposing Media Matter's Cancel Culture War | Louder With Crowder

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Beach Ball Bitch commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes thank you. I posted the live One, I guess it moved once it was over.

https://www.facebook.com/wokebreed/v...0892401889583/

Just posting so I can watch tomorrow. ??

Comment

Of course you'd endorse a person suspended by YouTube for being racist and homophobic.

Comment

• everything bagel
          everything bagel commented
          Editing a comment
          Beach Ball Bitch oh, so you ARE gonna keep swinging. No surprise there.

Also, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. A fact is a fact, and whether or not you believe it doesn't change that. We chose the people we felt were best qualified for the job, regardless of race.

I can't wait for your right wing ass to tell me how that's bad. I'm listening.

• Beach Ball Bitch
          Editing a comment
          Once a liar on little things, always a liar. You don’t add up. Your stories change by the minute to suit you. Good luck in clown world. Fiction is facts in your world. Just ask Biden.

Furthermore, this thread was not about racism, it was about manipulation, so I posted that crowder was doing a segment on it, you turned this into racism... as always. Crowder is racist and it figures I would post his stuff, And when I say he has a diverse group working for him, A group in which a racist person would not hire. you come back with lies about ONLY hiring white people so therefore you are not racist, I call bs on this.
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-25-2021, 10:03 PM.

• everything bagel
          everything bagel commented
          Editing a comment
          Beach Ball Bitch

Oh shit, for real?

Originally posted by everything bagel View Post
        Of course you'd endorse a person suspended by YouTube for being racist and homophobic.
        I haven't even watched it yet if you could actually read what I wrote.

Funny you're still here anyway. A racist and a liar.

Comment

Bill Gates the saint.

https://rumble.com/vdyoyx-a-deleted-...n-revived.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

I haven't even watched it yet if you could actually read what I wrote.

Funny you're still here anyway. A racist and a liar.
            The fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by everything bagel View Post

The fuck are you talking about?
              Since you didn't quote anyone and my post was above yours I assumed you were trying to have another crack at my post.

I think you even called it cowardly to attack in the comments section or without quoting someone directly the other day too.??

Comment

• JoeKing
                JoeKing commented
                Editing a comment
                I assumed she was talking to the person that started the thread.

• Mustard Tiger
                Mustard Tiger commented
                Editing a comment
                Fair enough.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                We shall never know who she is talking to, she lies and is a ravist. Gaslights and will most likely change it as it suits her. Part of her gaslighting tactics.

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

Since you didn't quote anyone and my post was above yours I assumed you were trying to have another crack at my post.

I think you even called it cowardly to attack in the comments section or without quoting someone directly the other day too.??
              I was talking to the OP. Not everything is about you dude

Comment

https://www.diversityinc.com/youtube-suspends-comedian-steven-crowder-after-backlash-over-racist-homophobic-show/

https://www.weareresonate.com/2019/0...es-on-twitter/

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                  Editing a comment
                  Who do you think is portrayed as the racist one in that comedy skit?

And the skit itself is not racist at all. But it does criticize YouTube which I th8nk is their issue and again abuse the term racist, which the left tends to do.

The Asian driver reminds me of someone
                  Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-12-2021, 08:59 PM.

Ah it dawned on me. Breakfast at Tiffany’s the Chinese cab driver in that movie. It is a comedy spoof!

Comment

YouTube bans just about anything. Entire channels were erased over challenging the 2020 election for example. If they did that in 2016, no left wing YouTube channels would exist today. They are not the arbiter of truth and dispenser of justice.

Comment

Working...
                  X