Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I get the vaccine?

Okay,
    I'm under pressure to get the vaccine because I'm in treatment. Relatives and friends are telling me not to get it. It sounds like I'm just gonna cave in and get it.

How was it when you got the vaccine?

The nurse I talked to said it made him quite sick and gave him a bad headache actually for days. Is that normal? I'm guessing that is rare.

I hear it can change your DNA into a Reptilian Alien shape shifter and you lose your soul, where the government and demons start turning you into a robot and controlling you

If you were me, would you get the vaccine or not?

I basically already agreed to it, but whatever.

With all the poison I've put into my system as a junkie, I don't see Covid turning me into a vegetable or Alien mutant degenerate.
    Get the Vaccine
    45.45%
    Don't get the Vaccine
    54.55%

it gave me a fever for a day, then i was fine.

it would be cool if it made you a reptilian. then you would be in charge of the government.

Comment

make up your own fucking mind....how old are you 5?

Comment

if you have to forced or co-erced I would be telling them to fuck off out of principle anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rolling View Post
          make up your own fucking mind....how old are you 5?
          I made up my mind but I'm wondering if there are insights people have about the vaccine that I never heard of.

I love you rolling. You are like a warm kind and wise grandfather full of wisdom, inspiration, insight, and tenderness.

You're precious and a treasure to this forum. I'm sure there's a ton of people who feel the same way.

((Hugsssss))

Comment

• Matthew Mussolini
            Matthew Mussolini commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you both have been waiting for me to get it for quite some time now.

• Jessica
            Jessica commented
            Editing a comment
            Meliai yes he does! (I was not alerted to this tag!)

• Matthew Mussolini
            Matthew Mussolini commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you see this one?

Congrats on finally finding that post

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post
          if you have to forced or co-erced I would be telling them to fuck off out of principle anyway.
          My probation officer won't put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
            Okay,
            I'm under pressure to get the vaccine because I'm in treatment. Relatives and friends are telling me not to get it. It sounds like I'm just gonna cave in and get it.

The nurse I talked to said it made him quite sick and gave him a bad headache actually for days. Is that normal? I'm guessing that is rare.

I hear it can change your DNA into a Reptilian Alien shape shifter and you lose your soul, where the government and demons start turning you into a robot and controlling you

With all the poison I've put into my system as a junkie, I don't see Covid turning me into a vegetable or Alien mutant degenerate.
            If it was available would you get a vaccine for gonorrhea? Syphilis? HIV? It's all in where the priorities lie.

Would you take a vaccine that eliminates hangovers?

How about a vaccine that gives you chef skills? Or one that lets you see in the dark?

There's no place like home...........

Comment

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post
              Would you take a vaccine that eliminates hangovers?
              sold!

Comment

What I'm doing is just saying "Yes" to everyone who asks and then waiting for them to administer the vaccine.

So far, nothing.

Comment

The who gives a fuck index seems to be rising faster than the vaccination rate in most territories

Comment

Read a story like this and tell me you really believe there's not the possibility it may lead to cutting her life short 20 or 30 years down the track. Yes, effects of covid "could" be worse, but at her age you've got fuck all chance of that happening

I'm not saying future Covid vaccines might be the way to go, but these first generation ones
                    Anyway, that's what 2023, 2024 will probably be about, once the first effective attenuated vaccines come along, it will be : ok, we need everyone to get vaccinated again with this vaccine, because this one actually kills the virus and stops it spreading, which means far less chance of mutant strains evolving
                    A Network Ten employee who revealed she has been diagnosed with a rare heart condition after receiving the Pfizer jab, has urged Aussies to still get vaccinated.

Comment

• Mustard Tiger
                      Mustard Tiger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shes a fucking moron and encouraging people to play Russian roulette with their lives.

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post
                    Okay,

It would also matter a bit which vaccine. You say 'the vaccine', but is it sinopharm, astrazenica, or pfizer or moderna?

Anyway, I agree with others: we can't and shouldn't decide for you. If I were you though, I would take pfizer or moderna if readily available to me

Comment

• Meliai
                      Meliai commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Pfizer and Moderna are the only 2 available in the US

• Din Djarin
                      Din Djarin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought Johnson as well? Meliai

• Meliai
                      Meliai commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Din Djarin ah maybe so, but it isnt available around here. Not sure why, I just assumed it had been taken off the market.

My advice is if you really wanna weigh the benefit/risk ratio, look at data rather than anecdotal stories. Like the case of pericarditis ^ VG posted - the article says 1 in 74,000 people may experience it, so fairly rare. Men under 30 are the most susceptible demographic, so something you might need to consider more than most

The virus itself is more likely to cause heart issues than the vaccine, including total heart failure

My advice based on my own experience is, the vaccine isn't a big deal at all. My arm was really sore for a couple of days after the first shot, but no other side effects

Comment

• Meliai
                      Meliai commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To put the 1 in 74,000 risk of developing pericarditis from the vaccine into context, I just read that 1 in 500 Americans have died from covid : /

• Mustard Tiger
                      Mustard Tiger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How to lie with statistics. interesting name for a book. I haven't read it but seem to recall a certain person wrote the forward.

• Vanilla Gorilla
                      Vanilla Gorilla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      439 Covid deaths in the US 0-17 years

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

There's about 72 million in that age range

So 1 in 165,000

I got it.

It made me tired

Comment

pfizer

Comment