Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who thinks the coronavirus

I
    Last edited by Geonagual; 09-29-2020, 06:22 AM.

There are definitely aspects of it I'm flummoxed by. The first conspiracy I would probably ascribe to before the globally orchestrated one is that Covid was made or altered by the Chinese and a covert operation by them alone.

I don't have the imagination I guess to see a globally orchestrated operation as probable.

Comment

something's definitely not right with it. i'm not sure what's going on, if it's a conspiracy or just mass incompetence, or something else.

Comment

covid meme

Comment

corona 19 , and the flu both seem to be coronavirus. but we never hear of the flu anymore why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by twiceburned View Post
            corona 19 , and the flu both seem to be coronavirus. but we never hear of the flu anymore why not ?

Social Separation Has Resulted In Many "Air Born" Diseases Going Into Sharp Decline......Most Likely The Only Good Thing

That Has Ever Come Out Of This "Cursed Thing"......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

• SpaceMan
              SpaceMan commented
              Editing a comment
              ...and countries have realized how reliant they/we are on the chinese for medical equipment and drugs...now most are gearing up to supply ourselves

Originally posted by twiceburned View Post
            Flu is a different virus. I think some common colds are coronavirus tho.

Comment

I think perhaps there were ideas ready to go when the opportunity presented itself. They didn't have to create the pandemic. Just wait for the first scary enough sounding virus to break out of its own accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                something's definitely not right with it. i'm not sure what's going on, if it's a conspiracy or just mass incompetence, or something else.
                Mass incompetence and a combi of lack of discipline, consideration and insight seems to be it.

Comment

On a global scale, kind of liking how this is all headed though

Both the virus and the economic impact are going to hit greedy first world cities the hardest

The great Equalizer

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                    On a global scale, kind of liking how this is all headed though

Both the virus and the economic impact are going to hit greedy first world cities the hardest

The great Equalizer
                    Except that poor and marginalized people are being infected and dying at much higher rates.

Like most conspiracies, I think that incompetence and an inability for nations to work together in good faith is at the core of this.

Also, it just isn't that bad in places that actually took it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by eggsprog View Post

Also, it just isn't that bad in places that actually took it seriously.
                      We took/take it more serious in California than most of the US and have the highest number of cases. Granted we have about a 1/3 of the deaths of NY.

But both places seem ripe to send in Chinese operatives to infect the mass populations in the respective regions.

SARS was a test-run on Canada before bringing this new shit here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a8452a01b7c726d30bb889bcfc7aa211.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	807.9 KB
ID:	19343

Attached Files

Comment

• eggsprog
                        eggsprog commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, but aren't you also the most populous state by a large margin?

Yeah that's just it, it's more about concentrated population rather than how seriously it's taken. People here pretty much all consider it a conspiracy and nobody does more than they absolutely have to, and nobody's catching shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
                        Yeah that's just it, it's more about concentrated population rather than how seriously it's taken. People here pretty much all consider it a conspiracy and nobody does more than they absolutely have to, and nobody's catching shit.
                        Yep. Feel the same way. Nobody is afraid, just a little annoyed about having to wear a mask.

Comment

A conspiracy to separate humans and reset the world economy? OK, who benefits from this?

Comment

Working...
                          X