Who’s eye is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s eye is this?

The Eye of Providence that God uses to watch over humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post
      The Eye of Providence that God uses to watch over humanity.
      So it's on money because that's the only way for God to actually be everywhere?

Comment

• tumbling.dice
        tumbling.dice commented
        Editing a comment
        If so, then God is notably absent in my life lately.

It's Cleopatra of course. Or is it Mona Lisa? George Washington?

Pinkerton's??!?!?!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	list-pinkerton-private-eye-2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	18964
      Attached Files

Comment

Mine

Comment

Raymond Burrows'

Comment

Sauron

Comment

The all seeing eye of Lucifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
                Mine
                haha i had that thing where an old thread comes up and i don't remember posting in it.. so i read the OP and thought "Mine".. then I scrolled down and discovered I am still the same person I was last August

Comment

Comment

^^ I need to finish his book The Golden Dawn, It's a long read and a lot of info. Interesting though.

Actually the one I have is about his stuff but written by Israel Regardie.
                    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 06-17-2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Could t be FDR’s eye on it? It was added in 1935 and he was a Freemason. It is the all seeing eye of providence. It is suppose to represent god who sees all. The pyramid ... makes sense too. The craft of masonry. Freemasons were the original workers union. They had a responsibility to their craft and teaching apprentices as well.
                      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-19-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

At the highest levels of esoterica it represents the third eye, or the pineal gland at the base of the brain which the spine rests just below. Hence the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry representing the 33 vertebrae.

The notion of it being the "Eye of Providence" or the "Eye of Horus" are the most EXOteric interpretations of the all-seeing eye.

Fact is there are different levels of interpretation as is the case with ALL occult symbolism.

The pineal gland or third eye is what gives us access to realms beyond this physical world. Those hijackers in control of this physical world who see themselves as Gods know this, which is why they seek to keep us enslaved within the material world and blind to our higher selves. In many ways the all-seeing eye represents the occult knowledge which they have kept from us throughout history in order to control and enslave us.
                        Last edited by Pressed_Rat; 07-09-2021, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                          Beach Ball Bitch commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmmm interesting... so crystal toting people who place it on their forehead ... talking about their chakra... they are in a cult? They do spend a lot on those rocks that were probably gathered in countries for cheap by people who are slaves and paid pennies to collect and carry bags of rocks... I would think those rocks have some bad energy.

Personally I think it is FDRs eye.

But it is the eye of god.. the all seeing eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressed_Rat View Post
                          At the highest levels of esoterica it represents the third eye, or the pineal gland at the base of the brain which the spine rests just below. Hence the 33 degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry representing the 33 vertebrae.

The notion of it being the "Eye of Providence" or the "Eye of Horus" are the most EXOteric interpretations of the all-seeing eye.

Fact is there are different levels of interpretation as is the case with ALL occult symbolism.

The pineal gland or third eye is what gives us access to realms beyond this physical world. Those hijackers in control of this physical world who see themselves as Gods know this, which is why they seek to keep us enslaved within the material world and blind to our higher selves. In many ways the all-seeing eye represents the occult knowledge which they have kept from us throughout history in order to control and enslave us.
                          I agree that it (merely) represents that occult knowledge. But it seems you hint at that its not merely a representation/symbol of that access to occult knowledge? But that there actually is a spiritual third eye access to it, that is deliberelty obscured from us by others?

Comment

Working...
                          X