Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Muslim is a terrorist

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Every Muslim is a terrorist

    Most people who call themselves "Muslim" seem like good people. But are they really Muslim?

    The founder of Islam was a child-rapist, serial killer, anti-semite, bigot, hateful, mass-murdering terrorist. Shouldn't a true Muslim be acting like the founder of their radical hate-group?

    All Muslims are terrorists because Islam was founded on rape and terror and mass-murder, violence, and bigotry. You want more of that in your country?

    You want more evidence to prove my point? Read the Koran and Hadiths. People that are against violence and terror and pedophilia , are against the lifestyle of the prophet Muhammad, therefore they are not Muslim. There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.

    #2
    Ummmm. I just can’t agree with you on that. I know many very peaceful Muslim people. Just want to live, look after their family and no desire for war. Just like most people regardless of religion, ethnicity skin colour. Some things within it are not for me. People have the right to make these decisions but for man6 women I am not sure it is a choice.

    I do not think that three Saudi men should be head of the UN women’s rights commission. Don’t think men should be on it at al. I also don’t think that UN should dictate how it is to be in other countries.

    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 10-17-2020, 02:24 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Peaceful Muslims aren't following the example of their founder.

      Comment


        #4
        My bad, it isn't Islamaphobia, its islamarealia!

        It's not an irrational fear to be suspicious of Muslims.

        I love em but their Religion was founded by a mas murderer.

        I guess I'm not much better though.

        Comment


          #5
          if a horrible person has good ideas, that doesn't mean embracing those good ideas makes you a horrible person.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Undies View Post
            if a horrible person has good ideas, that doesn't mean embracing those good ideas makes you a horrible person.
            I can't imagine that many of us live in a country founded by anyone who didn't hold some ideas that we would find abhorrent.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
              Ummmm. I just can’t agree with you on that. I know many very peaceful Muslim people. Just want to live, look after their family and no desire for war. Just like most people regardless of religion, ethnicity skin colour. Some things within it are not for me. People have the right to make these decisions but for man6 women I am not sure it is a choice.

              I do not think that three Saudi men should be head of the UN women’s rights commission. Don’t think men should be on it at al. I also don’t think that UN should dictate how it is to be in other countries.
              Just like any religion, the decent people listen to the good lessons and ignore the crazy shit.

              Saudi Arabia was just put on the UN Human Rights Commission too, which is pretty fucked up.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Undies View Post
                if a horrible person has good ideas, that doesn't mean embracing those good ideas makes you a horrible person.
                yes, there are psychopathic tortures in the Koran. I love my Muslim brother though and wish them well, but it is a vicious hateful Religion

                That much is verifiable.

                Muslims are meek and humble people I'm assuming on average though

                I wouldn't qualify a lot of the Koran as "Good ideas"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Just like every cop is a criminal
                  and all the sinners saints

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by eggsprog View Post

                    Just like any religion, the decent people listen to the good lessons and ignore the crazy shit.

                    Saudi Arabia was just put on the UN Human Rights Commission too, which is pretty fucked up.
                    It isn't like any Religion. It was founded by a mass murderer. Not all Religions were founded by mass murderers

                    Comment


                      #11
                      For real though I have a good friend who is a practicing Muslim and he's seriously the kindest, most gentle person

                      So this sort of thinking always angers me

                      Comment


                      • Sooz
                        Sooz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good on that friend of yours.
                        Both ill duce and i have seen one post up islamic hate speech on a forum that we both have no access to.

                      #12
                      Dude jerks off to Mussolini but has a problem with mass murderers.

                      Comment


                      • Sooz
                        Sooz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mussolini is his special interest.

                      #13
                      Originally posted by Meliai View Post
                      For real though I have a good friend who is a practicing Muslim and he's seriously the kindest, most gentle person

                      So this sort of thinking always angers me
                      Okay, my bad

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Originally posted by eggsprog View Post
                        Dude jerks off to Mussolini but has a problem with mass murderers.
                        Mussolini was found innocent of war crimes. He used mustard gas in Ethiopia as a last resort after a Christmas offensive where the Ethiopian Empire armed with German tanks, aircraft, machine guns, and grenades pushed Italy back.

                        Mussolini thought killing people was only a necessary evil when the end result is less suffering

                        Comment


                          #15
                          You might be right.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X