Oregon bill which allows the government to seize property in emergency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon bill which allows the government to seize property in emergency

Without paying you for it and don’t have to give it back.

and so it begins. Homeless, don’t fret, the government will seize someone’s home or just move ppl into your home! Sounds like nazis to me,

that's new? i didn't even think they needed an emergency to do it.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Beach Ball Bitch commented
      Editing a comment
      That article is regarding 2014, not last year... huh obama. And this obtained through crime can be ceized.? And you don’t get your Ill begotten gains back... so sorry you were into selling sex slaves, Children....no you don’t get your home back not your money.

Yes new. When the government can seize your home, your car to accommodate say... refugees, the home is not yours at all. They don’t even have to pay you for it... it is your duty to give it away. Seem to recall Nazis doing this to Jewish people. Dont worry, it is leftists who want to do it, and they are on the right side of history.
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-02-2021, 02:44 AM.

i never said it was last year, i said i didn't think it was new. i would have thought a 6 year old article would support that assertion. and it doesn't have to be obtained through crime, right in the second paragraph it says "Officers can take cash and property from people without convicting or even charging them with a crime".

but oh well, no point trying to discuss government corruption if all you want to do is say "right good left bad!"

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Editing a comment
      You are talking about civil forfeiture and I don’t think you truly understand what that truly is and why this happens. It is not as if cops are going into people’s homes and simply taking what they want. Far from it and has a legal reason for this to happen.

• Undies
      Undies commented
      Editing a comment
      Beach Ball Bitch the thing you posted about has a legal reason too, if the bill passes. And cops still won't be strolling into random houses and taking what they feel like. Both are still cases of the government being legally allowed to steal from citizens.

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Editing a comment
      Now it can simply be the government deciding that they want you home for the greater good of a homeless crisis say, not the same thing at all. Nazis shit propaganda is what this is.

Civil forfeiture is say you killed someone and the family sues civilly .... you have to give up stuff, sell it to compensate for this crime. They don’t simply go in and take things without a warrant or a right to property that the courts said are no longer yours.

Remember OJ hiding stuff he was suppose to hand over?

This state is fucked

Comment

I wish you'd see this isn't truly about the right or left. In fact, there is no right or left. There are sane people, and as you and I both know, complete wackos.

My dad was a hardcore Democrat and a lunatic, but he wasn't a wacko. He would've been the first to spit in the face of anyone who suggested this, and not anywhere close to figuratively speaking.

And everyone who has ever given this poor boy a chance has been on the right. So I can't see things so black and white. I take offense to this.

You've got your whackadoodles on the left and right, I'm sorry to say. We should be opposed to them. We should be the new left, and they should be the new right. Most of us are just ordinary people. This division is not only repulsive, it's an illusion.

Comment

Those who wanted this government, should not complain.
        You rallied for it, now you get to Deal With It, just like the rest of us.
        Just Sayin'.

Trump took Hillary's job away, which bought us "only four" years of America being great.
        And now, our ship has been allowed to sail, at long last. Don't say you weren't warned.
        mother moon -she's calling me back to her silver womb,
        father of creation -takes me from my stolen tomb
        seventh-advent unicorn is waiting in the skies,
        a symptom of the universe, a love that never dies!
        🧙‍♂️

Comment

When you hand over your power to someone else, you risk getting hosed.
          mother moon -she's calling me back to her silver womb,
          father of creation -takes me from my stolen tomb
          seventh-advent unicorn is waiting in the skies,
          a symptom of the universe, a love that never dies!
          🧙‍♂️

Comment

ANTIFA MARCH 6
            KEEP IT QUIET
            KEEP IT SERIOUS
            DESTROY

​​​​​​​https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....tion-campaign/
            Last edited by Unknown; 03-04-2021, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
              don’t have to give it back.
              The article you posted mentions multiple times that government seizure would be temporary. They do have to give it back.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                I don’t know about that. Have you ever known a government to give back what they take?
            Working...
            X