Texas 100% reopens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas 100% reopens

Governor Greg Abbot has officially gone ahead and allowed all businesses to operate at full capacity. And removed the mask mandate!

Way to go Texas! Now that a large and heavily influential state like Texas has done this, many more will follow.

I wonder how many libs in Texas will still be double masking. Lol

The sheer stupidity in the face of a very real and very deadly virus.

Sure, hope those "dumb" libtards keep masking.

Comment

Those awful megalomaniac libtards have been forcing you to wear masks and social distance for months. And corona is a hoax!

You're showing them now, though.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
        Those awful megalomaniac libtards have been forcing you to wear masks and social distance for months. And corona is a hoax!

You're showing them now, though.
        Indeed, and those rules they made up didn’t seem to help a bit.

Comment

Thank goodness someone had some balls to stand up and say enough is enough. Unfortunately the retailers in Texas are not following suit

Comment

Explain to me how you hoax the deaths of 500,000 people.

And explain to me how it isn't completely disrespectful to act like it didn't happen.

Comment

• 6-eyed
              6-eyed commented
              Editing a comment
              Where did I say that?
              A virus is gonna spread whether the economy is shut down or not. A virus is gonna spread regardless if you mask or social distance.

• neonspectraltoast
              neonspectraltoast commented
              Editing a comment
              Feel free to French kiss the next person who gets the plague, then. You have to be a complete tool to not understand the value of wearing a mask and social distancing in the presence of an airborne illness.

It’s easy. There have been 0 flu or pneumonia deaths this year. So instead of putting that on the death certificate, The doctors have been paid to put coronavirus on the death certificate.

Comment

The mainstream media is feeding the people Covid hysteria that is not actually happening. Especially about hospitals being overrun
              Last edited by SusieDerkins; 03-03-2021, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Cognitive dissonance

Comment

Yeah...its like, how could a deadly virus even exist? I watch reruns of Ally McBeal.

Novel deadly viruses...thats a myth from the middle ages. One couldn't POSSIBLY be circulating in modern America, because I like sports.

Comment

This Simpsons episode from 1993 says it all

Comment

Ted Cruz for president!

Comment

• SusieDerkins
                        SusieDerkins commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree. No Ted Cruz

• SpaceMan
                        SpaceMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah...needs to be trump again...or if he decides not to run then crenshaw should step up

• Din Djarin
                        Din Djarin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        6-eyed Dare to live a little! :-D

Texas, the shining beacon of constructive progress (except Austin)!

Comment

Originally posted by SusieDerkins View Post
                        It’s easy. There have been 0 flu or pneumonia deaths this year. So instead of putting that on the death certificate, The doctors have been paid to put coronavirus on the death certificate.
                        So you think over 500,000 people have died from flu and pneumonia in the US in the last year?

Comment

No. According to official numbers they have barely been any deaths from the flu or pneumonia.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                            Beach Ball Bitch commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Her, Melis 500 k deaths from covid are not even accurate numbers for this flu. Way way less than that.
                        Working...
                        X