Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White supremacist are everywhere! Mass Shooting in Boulder Colorado!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White supremacist are everywhere! Mass Shooting in Boulder Colorado!

Huh no one posted this.
    anyhow, the shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21.

thinking he targeted white supremacists and christians... nothing to see here folks... move along.

oh white supremacists are everywhere!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/active-sho...ry?id=76614488

next up, Australian sex workers in parliament! Filmed!

White hate. The media will play it down because he is Muslim. They will not group with middle easterners. That is not the narrative.
    SusieDerkins
    “That’s all, Folks!”
    Last edited by SusieDerkins; 03-24-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The most hated person in America is the White male.

Comment

No idea what you're saying.

More people dead.

Blacks are being shot. Asians are being shot. White people are being shot. Arabs are being bombed.

Whose fault. The leprechaun.

Comment

Here is a little about the suspect. So far just sounds like another crazy asshole to me.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was identified by authorities Tuesday as the gunman who opened fire at a King Soopers grocery store in Colorado, killing 10 people, including a Boulder police officer.

Comment

Too bad the purp wasn’t wearing a MAGA hat or he would’ve been more famous than James Earl Ray

Comment

Comment

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                  No idea what you're saying.

More people dead.

Blacks are being shot. Asians are being shot. White people are being shot. Arabs are being bombed.

Whose fault. The leprechaun.
                  That's a prejudiced slur against leprechauns.

Leprechauns are very good creatures, like Angels, only they care for plants and flowers instead of people. Please don't insult leprechauns like that!

Not on the month of March
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	1-leprechaun-with-clover-cartoon-clipart.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	114680

Comment

• WritersPanic
                    WritersPanic
                    $upporting, Member DFWM
                    WritersPanic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And how did March get its name?

• ill Duce
                    ill Duce
                    Mamma Mia!
                    ill Duce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Roman God of War Mars, and the Roman Calender began in March. Is there another reason March got it's name? I don't know if you have seen my other posts, but I consider in my Spirituality Il Duce's Roman God equivalent to be Mars and since his party was founded in March 23rd, I consider March to be the official month of his party and state , as well as the official Month of the Roman Empire.

I'm wondering if your question is a joke though about soldiers marching or something.

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                  Huh no one posted this.
                  anyhow, the shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21.

thinking he targeted white supremacists and christians... nothing to see here folks... move along.

oh white supremacists are everywhere!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/active-sho...ry?id=76614488

next up, Australian sex workers in parliament! Filmed!
                  He opened fire in a public grocery store, what is the evidence that he targeted white supremacists and Christians?

Comment

• WritersPanic
                    WritersPanic
                    $upporting, Member DFWM
                    WritersPanic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Because he only killed honkies.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep, what writerspanic said. I concur! Let’s just label it racism, because you know.., there is an attack, from the left ... to the right which is very anti American, which is predominantly white and predominantly Christian! STOP WHITE HATE! Not to mention this guy, Because he is Muslim must be left wing! Probably issince this group panders to so called minorities. Racism has never been this bad and it is coming and promoted by the left! It is sad!
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-25-2021, 02:41 PM.

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                  He opened fire in a public grocery store, what is the evidence that he targeted white supremacists and Christians?
                  Ah the point was that if this was a “white” person who did it, you can be damn sure that it would be called a racist act. What evidence is there that Asians were targeted by the rub and tug shooting? It was not racially motivated. Definitely not. That doesn’t stop it from being promoted as such, which is virtue signalling BS. Not to mention they are still calling this guy a white shooter! Is he? Well his skin is white enough I suppose?

This is exactly what I see as wrong with what is going on in clown world, and what is wrong with the left. False claims. Bs virtue signalling.

black people called white supremacists, an entire right wing voting poll called racist white supremacists, homophobic, misogynist, transphobic white pigs...,etc... all of this given in a derogatory Manner and very inaccurate directed at placing blame on certain people based on skin colour. Left is racist and promote division. Clown world.

Beach Ball Bitch
                  Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-25-2021, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post

Ah the point was that if this was a “white” person who did it, you can be damn sure that it would be called a racist act. What evidence is there that Asians were targeted by the rub and tug shooting? It was not racially motivated. Definitely not. That doesn’t stop it from being promoted as such, which is virtue signalling BS. Not to mention they are still calling this guy a white shooter! Is he? Well his skin is white enough I suppose?

This is exactly what I see as wrong with what is going on in clown world, and what is wrong with the left. False claims. Bs virtue signalling.

black people called white supremacists, an entire right wing voting poll called racist white supremacists, homophobic, misogynist, transphobic white pigs...,etc... all of this given in a derogatory Manner and very inaccurate directed at placing blame on certain people based on skin colour. Left is racist and promote division. Clown world.
                  Not sure how this applies to your post , but in high school I got in a fight with a Jew and threatened to kill him not knowing he was Jewish. I got charged with a hate crime.
                  ​​
                  I can't remember what the charge ended up remaining as a hate crime or just malicious intimidation, but I actually did time in pine hills youth correctional facility for it.
                  I notice it's also antisemitic to criticize Israel killing children. And Israel has my support. Just not when they shoot kids for throwing stones.

I think Hate crimes is a bullshit charge. If someone throws a rock at a person of any ethnicity, it should be the same crime whether racism was the motive or not! Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Comment

• 6-eyed
                    6-eyed
                    Shit Disturber
                    6-eyed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is why hate crimes are so difficult to enforce. Which is why I think it's best to do away with hate crime laws entirely.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    Perfect response Il duce. Conversations are fluid, unlike gender! Reminds us of things and I agree that the hate crime thing for words exchanged, especially as children is BS! Th3 use of hate on the left is absolutely extreme and often holds no weight! But we shall see how hate crime charges pans out for those on the left who are full of hate. They pushed for it. You reap what you sow
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-26-2021, 03:42 AM.

Originally posted by Youfreeme View Post
                  It's a racist act because he's muslim/of middle eastern descent. You know OP acts just as looney as a libtard on this stuff.
                  Like Baegz said: if you exchange her posts about Biden with Trump and her defending of the threatened white culture with minorities they're not that different

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210325-123954_Chrome.jpg
Views:	824
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	114843
                  Stiff competition, but this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever said

slavery, Jim Crow...yeah you're right, none of that is as bad as the hate white people are getting these days

Comment

• ill Duce
                    ill Duce
                    Mamma Mia!
                    ill Duce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just to clarify though, all ethnicities have practiced slavery. The Aztecs used to conquer neighboring Indian tribes and use the people they conquered to sacrifice to their Gods and decapitate and dismember , and cannibalize their corpses.

If whites did that to Indians or another ethnicity it would get a lot more coverage in history class and of course be considered racist. I'm not saying these are the most racist times ever, but slavery isn't just a Caucasian thing either.

Some of the more horrific slavery I know of in the 20th Century, the worst 20th century slavery I'm aware of that was large-scale sanctioned, was practiced by the Ethiopian Empire which involved amputation of limbs of slaves that got caught escaping and amputation of genitals and such. It was Italians under Mussolini that actually abolished it.

• ill Duce
                    ill Duce
                    Mamma Mia!
                    ill Duce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    These are the countries with the most slaves as of 2018

India (8 million), China (3.86 million), Pakistan (3.19 million), North Korea (2.64 million), Nigeria (1.39 million), Indonesia (1.22 million), Democratic Republic of the Congo (1 million), Russia (794,000) and the Philippines (784,000).

So, yeah, slavery shouldn't be considered a Caucasian thing. Human beings are simply barbaric and cruel, regardless of ethnicity. I feel whites are bashed more than others, but lets not forget how many white people gave their lives to abolish slavery as well.

It's true Europeans colonized more of the world than other ethnicities, but it doesn't actually make them more violent, simply means they had more of the means to take over larger portions of the world, but I see Native American tribes were massacring each other before whites ever showed up, so we should say the human race sucks, not single out any ethnicity.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    ill Duce
                    Mamma Mia!
                    ill Duce Yes they have... so it is rather rich when these people like to point the finger and say those ones are bad and these ones are good. You know black people killed many native people in North America for land? Yes this happened. Funny thing is that some black people think they are entitled to A portion of the money made on reservations simply because instead of killing the Indian, they were taken as slaves.. or they took native ppl as slaves.

As for my childhood white dog, he was abused and used as a fighting dog in Canada prior to being taken away from those awful people who abused him. It made him hate all Asian people. I guess he couldn’t really tell them apart. Some friends he had to be locked into a room so he didn’t kill them. He wasn’t good with other dogs either. Damn those people who walked their dogs off leashes. The owner learned the hard way not to do that. Was not my problem in the end, it was theirs.
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-26-2021, 06:21 PM.

Black lives matter
                  Lgbt lives matter
                  Hispanic lives matter

Now were at Asian lives matter

Just say All Lives Matter and get it over with already lol

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    ^5 to 6eyed.... but. Nooooo, you can’t say hispanic lives matter... nor Asian lives matter, can’t say white lives matter nor all lives matter. It is racist. Can’t take away from the plight for the virtuesignalling assholes of the day. All
                    lives matter is what racist white people say who are privileged, which includes Asians ... blm says so. Just waiting for these people to wake up.

But the Colorado shooter is lynching Americans, preferably white ones.
                    Beach Ball Bitch
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 03-25-2021, 10:03 PM.
                Working...
                X