Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh dear! Black man told to leave neighbour hood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear! Black man told to leave neighbour hood...

After harassing people In The neighbour hood for days. An unnamed black man was told to leave by a drill sargeant, . White soldier arrested and facing up to 30 days in jail and a 500 dollar fine.
    BLM has now swarmed the mans home to continue the harassment in the areA,,Amazing isn’t it that BLM agitator instigated this and then out comes the Calvary, arriving there long before the cops do. Rioters are smashing windows and harassing the mans family.
    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-15-2021, 02:43 AM.

You're not being coherent.

This isn't an attack. If you can see how what you have written makes no sense, please edit.

It's very pertinent to the post, as no one in their right mind is going to watch a live feed of people gathered on a lawn for more than two seconds. What are you saying.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Beach Ball Bitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Edited it for you. Was in a hurry.. Had to take my new dog out to pee... Took him t9 the vet today as something didn’t seem right, Was having trouble peeing. Seems his prostate is enlarged and they are running tests.

Look if somebody knew that you were at a party and were going to do something wrong at that party then you get asked to leave.

If police came along to your place and you were being violent to somebody or something then you need to co-operate with police.

Your constant whinging about how you think police are not doing their job is fucking off the mark.

Especially when it's YOU that is resisting arrest

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Editing a comment
      I don’t whine about police not doing their job. Just saying the blm clan network knew it was com8ngand we’re prepared to respond.

Watching the live feed.

I read alot of anti-blm comments. Lots of N.W.A rap music playing.

Comment

• Pete's Draggun
      Pete's Draggun commented
      Editing a comment
      Just read a comment from Andrew Superio...

"Unleash the robotic dogs"

Lol.... BBB has a thread about those as well.
      Chuckle Chuckle....

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Too funny! Damn that racist robot... he would not know which one to go after in front of the mans house! Lol
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-15-2021, 07:18 PM.

I'm the alpha, Pete.

Comment

Not really sure what is happening here. Video is of a protest for Daunte Wright, and the link goes to You Tubes homepage. And the only context is coming from Beach Ball's post. No source or anything to verify.

I'm not saying this is not true, all I'm saying is we have a claim made by BB and a link and video that not only don't prove her claim, but don't even seem to have anything to do with this claim.

I'm not entirely sure what this thread is supposed to be. Also don't really care. I'm done with BLM.

Comment

• SpaceMan
        SpaceMan commented
        Editing a comment
        lmao..i love the way so called "intelligent women" always fall back on sexist insults

they must teach that in civics class right after teaching how the supreme court works

• Meliai
        Meliai commented
        Editing a comment
        SpaceMan lol thanks for proving my point.This is like the 5th time (at least) you've brought up the Supreme Court thing in up some weird way of insulting my intelligence and I don't even know where it's coming from. As I recall I mentioned I hadn't followed various cases of voter fraud very closely and only knew that the Supreme Court declined to hear one particular case. Rather than having a productive conversation with me, you immediately went into "LoL yOu dOnt UnDeRsTaNd tHe sUpReMe CoUrT na na na" which didn't even make sense in the context of what I was saying, and then you keep bringing it up even though its been months now lol.

It just strikes me as an exceedingly insecure thing to do, and i've never seen you condescend to a guy in the same way but I've seen you do it to multiple women here and it just makes me think you're the type of guy who belittles women to make yourself feel better about your own insecurities.

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Editing a comment
        Try going 5 hours to 5 hours and 20 minutes in approximately, which is when I posted this. Maybe a little more and click the image rather than the link. They aren’t claims! It does prove you are late in the game as usual, slow on the uptake.

This is what Beach Ball is referencing. Army Sargeant looking like he's in the throes of roid rage harassing and assaulting a black man for having the utter audacity to walk through his ticky tacky neighborhood

I have no idea where Beach is getting that the black man had been harassing the neighborhood for days so I assume she just made that up

Comment

• SpaceMan
        SpaceMan commented
        Editing a comment
        how about looking into the sheriff statements about what he knows happened before the video ...its out there

instead of assuming

Now I wish I hadn't watched that; I'll be angry as hell all day.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
        Editing a comment
        It is meant to do that, by design,

Originally posted by Meliai View Post
      This is what Beach Ball is referencing. Army Sargeant looking like he's in the throes of roid rage harassing and assaulting a black man for having the utter audacity to walk through his ticky tacky neighborhood

I have no idea where Beach is getting that the black man had been harassing the neighborhood for days so I assume she just made that up

Three minute clip doesn’t tell the entire story Meli. In your clown world i guess it does. He had been harassing this neighbour hood for days according to neighbours ... and possibly this mans wife too. He says stay away from my wife in it.

maybe you ought to look into things a little more and statements rather than taking a flash in the pan clip and going with that as the entire story. That is a big problem.
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 04-15-2021, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• SpaceMan
        SpaceMan commented
        Editing a comment
        a lot of them get their news from tmz

The Richland County Sheriff’s Department said the victim has an underlying medical condition and the RCSD is working to get him help he needs in order to divert him from the criminal justice system. According to the sheriff’s department, deputies had received two previous reports of incidents involving the victim and people in Pentland’s neighborhood, but he was not charged, and the department said the other incidents didn’t justify Pentland’s actions.

https://heavy.com/news/jonathan-pentland/

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post

Three minute clip doesn’t tell the entire story Meli. In your clown world i guess it does. He had been harassing this neighbour hood for days according to neighbours ... and possibly this mans wife too. He says stay away from my wife in it.

maybe you ought to look into things a little more and statements rather than taking a flash in the pan clip and going with that as the entire story. That is a big problem.
        "According to neighbors"

Would it kill you to post a source. VG's link above references previous incidents although it still doesn't provide proof for the claim you're making. It could mean the guy had two previous incidents because he was harassing people and it could also mean he had two previous incidents because other neighbors also prefer their neighborhood white as well and so they were harassing him.

If you make a claim and don't provide a source that proves your claim then I really have no choice but to assume you're making it up

Comment

Dude is a drill instructor, half his cadets would be black

Why do some of you jump straight to race to explain this?

Sounds like black dude might be a bit special ed if he's had the cops called on him twice for things they cant arrest him for, or getting a bit pervy with the ladies

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
              Dude is a drill instructor, half his cadets would be black

Why do some of you jump straight to race to explain this?

Sounds like black dude might be a bit special ed if he's had the cops called on him twice for things they cant arrest him for, or getting a bit pervy with the ladies
              I've seen it happen with my own eyes, or heard about it happening from black people I know and care about, enough to know it's entirely plausible race was a factor.

at least as plausible as BBB's as of yet unverified claim that he was a BLM agitator

and at least as plausible as thinking race is literally NEVER a factor, which I've noticed is how a lot of yall think

At least as plausible as your assumption that he must be special ed

It's also plausible dude's just a dick and wanted to throw his weight around a bit
              Last edited by Meliai; 04-15-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post

I've seen it happen with my own eyes, or heard about it happening from black people I know and care about, enough to know it's entirely plausible race was a factor.

at least as plausible as BBB's as of yet unverified claim that he was a BLM agitator

and at least as plausible as thinking race is literally NEVER a factor, which I've noticed is how a lot of yall think

At least as plausible as your assumption that he must be special ed

It's also plausible dude's just a dick and wanted to throw his weight around a bit
                Think in this case it's because he is male and in that 15- 25 age range first

Comment

Working...
                X