Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Than 52 Million Americans Have Filed for Unemployment over the past 18 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just imagine how helpful a UBI paid for with a vat tax of $1,000 a month would be right now

#yanggang

Comment

It is to usher in the NWO

Comment

Originally posted by Manneseh View Post
        It is to usher in the NWO
        I agree

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
            If you are all going to riot again, can you make sure to target people that hog two lanes to turn and dont know where their indicator lever is
            don't forget making a complete stop in the middle of the road before they crawl around whatever corner they're turning.

Comment

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post

I read a thing the other day pointing out that we group these two together purely because the words sound similar.. They're actually very different in terms of wealth.

Not saying millionaires don't have a moral obligation to do good things with their money but billionaires are another level of greed.
              that's true, but i don't think it's purely because the words sound similar. both groups have way more money than they need, which is a pretty rare thing. billionaires are on an entirely different level, but they're a bit closer than just rhyming titles.

Comment

Not saying millionaires don't have a moral obligation to do good things with their money...
                And who is it that decides what the "good things" are? That's a subjective term, the definition of which should be decided only by the one who owns the money.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post

And who is it that decides what the "good things" are? That's a subjective term, the definition of which should be decided only by the one who owns the money.
                  Disagree. Good things are for the benefit of others or everyone

Bad things are all about self.

This is within the context of "how to make the world a better place"

Comment

Disagree. Good things are for the benefit of others or everyone

Bad things are all about self.

This is within the context of "how to make the world a better place"
                    So, if enough people decide to take your stuff for their benefit it's OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post

that's true, but i don't think it's purely because the words sound similar. both groups have way more money than they need, which is a pretty rare thing. billionaires are on an entirely different level, but they're a bit closer than just rhyming titles.
                      I still say they are so different that referring to them in the same breath doesn't make as much sense as people think, and if the words didn't rhyme people wouldn't.

Comment

So, if enough people decide to take your stuff for their benefit it's OK?
                        No, what? Taking other people's stuff for your own benefit is the opposite of what I'm saying. My point is if every individual acts for the benefit of everyone else, we ALL benefit.

Millionaires have a moral obligation to use their money for good things. Good things meaning the benefit of others.

Comment

I'd Love to Change the World

Ten Years After
                          Everywhere is freaks and hairies
                          Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
                          Tax the rich, feed the poor
                          'Til there are no rich no more?
                          I'd love to change the world
                          But I don't know what to do
                          So I'll leave it up to you
                          Population keeps on breeding
                          Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
                          Life is funny, skies are sunny
                          Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly
                          World pollution, there's no solution
                          Institution, electrocution
                          Just black and white, rich or poor
                          Them and us, stop the war

Comment

Not Much has Changed ! that song was written in 1971

Comment

Millionaires have a moral obligation to use their money for good things. Good things meaning the benefit of others.
                              But from where does this moral obligation originate? The Bible? To me this obligation thing sounds more like a cliché than a moral edict.

Comment

But from where does this moral obligation originate? The Bible? To me this obligation thing sounds more like a cliché than a moral edict.
                                The core parts of Christianity relating to kindness and love are found in all the religions.
                                I believe whole-heartedly in love being the answer to many problems in the world.
                                That's a cliché too.
                                Some clichés are true, and it's sad they lose their power through repetition.
                                Morals are a work in progress that we are all co-creating.
                                ​​​​​​If you don't believe it is moral to be kind to each other, then there's no argument I can give.. We just disagree. But I do believe it is moral to be kind to each other, and therefore if we are in a position of wealth, money or otherwise, it is a moral obligation to share that and use the position to the benefit of all. I don't get that from the Bible. People in power have twisted this concept to make people give their money to the church etc but that's the evil of religion.. It doesn't mean the things they twist are wrong.
                                ​​​​​​
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X