X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid News

Wichita Man Angry About Chick-Fil-A Sauce At Dillons

Originally posted by JAIME GREEN, THE WICHITA EAGLE
    A 37-year-old Wichita man [James Adam Hirsh] was arrested after an incident at a Dillons in south Wichita where he lashed out at an employee and threw punches over Chick-fil-A sauce, police said.

“This was all over Dillons having Chick-Fil-A sauce & store refusing to remove it from the shelves,” a person said in a Facebook post on the Wichita Bad Drivers page. “No, I’m not joking either. I was there and this dude went ballistic in the store..."

In a news release, Wichita police spokesman Charley Davidson said the arrest was over “Chick-Fil-A sauce being on sale.” He didn’t know whether the sauce’s price was lowered or it just being on the shelves caused the disturbance with an employee.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hirsh.png
Views:	76
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	145286
    James Adam Hirsh, Village Idiot
    WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas man has been arrested for attacking a grocery store worker over Chick-fil-A sauce, police said. Wichita police arrested resident James Adam Hirsh, 37, for aggravated assault Thursday.

The amount of drama and chaos that erupts from typical fast food disputes can be very surprising.

But normally it's over an order taking too long, or it being made wrong.

So it takes a special kind of stupid to get pissed off over a sauce packet.

Comment

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...nt/7552424002/

EL PASO — A 30-year-old mother who was arrested after posing as her daughter at a Texas middle school says she did it to push for better security.

Casey Garcia — who jail records show is 4 feet, 11 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds — was arrested on one count each of criminal trespass and tampering with government records, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office officials said.

She also was arrested on an unrelated traffic warrant.

Comment

U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert would like to combat climate change by altering the orbit of the Moon. I wasn't able to find his voting record on science education but I can take an educated guess.

Originally posted by Tessa Stuart, RollingStone
        Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), who admitted recently that some consider him “the dumbest guy in Congress,” appears intent on proving those people right. On Tuesday, the Republican congressman asked a representative of the U.S. Forest Service, tasked with managing America’s national forests and grasslands, if the agency might consider branching out, so to speak.

“I understand from what’s been testified to, the Forest Service and the [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change. I was informed by the past director of NASA that they’ve found the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity, and so — is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit, or the Earth’s orbit around the sun?” Gohmert inquired. “Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.”

...it was unclear what Gohmert hoped the Forest Service might be able to do, at this juncture, about the complicated gravitational dance the moon and Earth have been locked in for several million millennia. Still, Jennifer Eberlien, associate deputy chief for the National Forest System, did her best to humor Gohmert’s inquiry, very nearly keeping a straight face as she answered. “I would have to follow-up with you on that one, Mr. Gohmert,” Eberlien said.

The Texas Republican, for what it’s worth, seemed open to waiting for an answer. “Yeah, well, if you figure out a way that you, in the Forest Service, can make that change, I’d like to know,” Gohmert said.
        Rep. Louie Gohmert asks U.S. Forest Service whether it could "change the course of the moon's orbit, or the Earth's orbit around the sun?"

Comment

• Jessica
          Jessica commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my god.

If only they'd landed for real back in the day and installed a chip into the surface then we could already move the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
          Oh my god.
          Do you guys have politicians this stupid in England? I feel like it's an American thing, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I Find The Article Rather Sad.......Tis Clear The Poor Man

Has Lost The Plot.

Mental Illness Is No Laughing Matter......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

Originally posted by GLEN...... View Post
              Mental Illness Is No Laughing Matter......
              It's OK, he's just a Texas Republican. He's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post

Do you guys have politicians this stupid in England? I feel like it's an American thing, but I could be wrong.
                I can't say for sure but no I've never come across anything that level of stupid. It's almost like he has to be joking. It's an irl troll.. right?! lol

Comment

I don't see what's so far fetched about planting a bunch of trees on one side of the moon to throw off its gravity.

Comment

Also, the thread title is redundant.

Comment

No one ever seems concerned about the moon moving away from us thing but it makes me feel vaguely concerned.

Comment

Im sure the Aliens that designed this solar system already took the Moons movement into account.. Probably magnetic anyway that the Earths magnetism holds in place..

IF Galileo told persons the moon was moving away.. They probably wouldve laughed and disputed him. And if they were alive today. "See its still there Galli, ya old coot"..

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
                          No one ever seems concerned about the moon moving away from us thing but it makes me feel vaguely concerned.
                          can you blame it though?

Comment

Why did the moon move away from the Earth?

Because it needed some space

Comment

Working...
                            X