Bill c-36 redefining hate speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill c-36 redefining hate speech

Sooo liberals are trying to change what defines hate speech in Canada, It is frightening, I read it over. We already have laws against hate speech. This is trudeaus way of controlling information to Canadians. You better not say anything bad about him online,from this point forward should this bill pass. Freedom of speech doesn’t exist in Canada. The truth can not be promoted.

According to People’s Party of Canada spokesperson Martin Masse, the legislation would effectively criminalize dissent and criticism that doesn’t align with “far left wokeism.”

All these years, immigrants/migrants have come to North America to get away from oppression and tyranny, and now in these weird times people are fighting to get it back.

I don't get it.

Comment

They seem to fail to grasp that the criminalization of hate speech is not the proper incentive to not be hateful. True love comes through understanding, not fear of repercussion. In the end, something like this will explode in their faces, and there will be a massacre. Fools.

Comment

Telling the truth can make someone feel threatened. That is what this goes into... and a feeling that someone might do violent. things is reason for arresting someone tioo, and banning them from posting online and jail time for no longer than one year.

Comment

So, like trudeau uses racist accusations to all those who disagree with him...I object to the bs use of the term racist as some people might do on this forum and in the real world, while being racist. Even the crt writer says that black people and other ethnicities can be racist but it isn’t bad because white people caused it. Who knows, I might end up arrested because someone feels threatened while I receive death threats. Cool huh? My opinion differs...The elderly, especially white ones who worked their entire life are lucky they saved and retired...white privilege, even though the individual may not be “white” so crimes against the elderly and them being a target for hatred is ok too... systemic racism caused it. But the elderly has always been a target for a criminal... easy score.

anti-Semitism — cut to Pierre Trudeau pic harassing Jewish people during ww2. — is not mentioned once in the Global Affairs materials. While the Global Affairs materials make no mention of Jews, Dismantling Racism, and they have explicitly stated that critical race theory holds that Jewish people have become white and are thus beneficiaries of systemic racism. Asian people are in the same boat too now... and light skinned native people are assumed privileged because of what people think they see as an ethnicity. Thanks Hollywood. And the black community will divide too... light skinned African American... oh dear, you have white in you... you are more privileged than I am. Who is next?

apparently Martin Luther king was wrong to say, judge a person on the content of their character and not the colour of their skin was wrong... colour blindness is racism. Lol. I see colour but it isn’t an issue for me on who I associate with... so this is racism in crt.

Fuck you.
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-30-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Meanwhile Canada has a government who has locked people down, not for health reasons but because they don’t want people spreading “misinformation” in groups... but other gatherings are ok... aka to have an opinion that opposes the narrative on the left is a no, which was admitted in Nova Scotia covid 19 political update. Go to 58:30 to hear the question and the response. What the fuck?

Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-30-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amerijuanican View Post
              All these years, immigrants/migrants have come to North America to get away from oppression and tyranny, and now in these weird times people are fighting to get it back.

I don't get it.
              Maybe they don't see it as fighting for tyranny and oppression.

But also wondering... why do you think those immigrants are the ones who are (mainly) for the redefining of hatespeech laws?

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                Telling the truth can make someone feel threatened. That is what this goes into... and a feeling that someone might do violent. things is reason for arresting someone tioo, and banning them from posting online and jail time for no longer than one year.
                People with an agenda or strong concern about some societal issue or change often distort the truth. Like, the serious concern justifies it, as well as; hey, the other side is doing it too (and started it! :P )!

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                  Beach Ball Bitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I am only saying this is extreme, and it is... and this should be shot down and not negotiated. Hitlers way of silencing people was no different ... and people were afraid to express themselves out of fear. That is Canada! It isn’t a good thing.

Hitler and his cronies were beating people up in the streets to silence them.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                  Editing a comment
                  What do you think blm and antifa are doing with support from left wing politicians in the USA?They certainly created a charges dropped and free to go for such things. summer of love and peaceful protests.Go give money to the bail fund which was specifically to let out left wing extreme activists.
                  Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-30-2021, 02:43 PM.

Telling people to fight and burn it down as Maxine water and other did... it is social justice.

Comment

Haha, are they really inflicting physical violence on other people and their property with support of the american political left? Or has some loon expressed support and you project that onto the general political left?
                  Anyway, we are talking about a diff country and people now. It was about the canadian hatespeech law and Trudeau

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    You seem to think things are not happening in my city too, you would be wrong.

I think you might be distorting things a little, that's all
                  Just that the general jest of it is based on the truth doesn't make how you state it the actual truth.

Comment

Din Djarin Well you said Hitler and his cronies were beating people up in the streets to silence them as if that is not happening with the left in North America and other western world countries. You would be wrong on that and I don’t believe in a free pass Or that these people are justified. This movement is designed to divide and it is succeeding in that and racism in american is viewed as a prominent thing around the world, when I don’t think that has been the case at all. Been here all my life and no that is not true. But crime is rising and assaults based on skin colour is rising and the target is not black ppl. Same shit the states is promoting is happening here.

Canada will and is facing the same thing.

But let’s redefine racism and anyone who disagrees with the narrative Of the left being the good guys would be racist... It is an extremist ideology and won’t solve racism at all.

For example... which was sickening... blm stopped the gay pride parade called their biggest supporter politically a terrorist and demanded that the president of the parade step down and be replaced with a black person... the person did... turn a celebration into a political platform. I don’t care what people do in their bedrooms or who they love, but they said the gay pride parade was racist Because you know, white supremacy in the gay pride parade....and must have a blm leader. A group that has pushed extremely racist views against people based on skin colour. That was just the beginning. Let’s rewrite history too, which they John Tory is doing without historians. Painting this city as a racist place... racism exists but it not what drives this country and hate speech laws won’t change that... it just silences people out of fear for how one might twist things and be offended because of a bs narrative. People do get beaten here for speaking against it and do get killed here. Shhhh don’t say that out loud. Defund the police is here too, because you know... cops in Toronto have killed so many black people and minorities. *rolls eyes*.
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-30-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                      This movement is designed to divide and it is succeeding in that and racism in american is viewed as a prominent thing around the world, when I don’t think that has been the case at all.
                      They certainly succeeded in getting you to join in on divisive argumenting and thinking overly in sides.
                      Btw, I also think racism is abused by many diff kinds of groups and people to push agendas. But that doesn't render it a non issue at all either. I can acknowledge institutional racism is a thing in my country and it really seems significantly bigger in a country as the USA. I have not concluded that by going along with BLM either.

Comment

• Din Djarin
                        Din Djarin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't expect anything from you except the same. I just wanna be clear how I see your distorted truth spreading.
                        Why you say only one view is allowed? An unneccesary exaggeration or distortion from my POV. You're not in China

• Din Djarin
                        Din Djarin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And no, we CAN get in a troubling situation of limited free speech in our countries too without rivalling China in that regard. I acknowledge that
                        One positive thing perhaps: its good you are on your guard for such things

• Beach Ball Bitch
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes but who is blaming chinese people and who is questioning the chinese givernment? There is a difference... but you can’t even question the givernment in China, oh no... but let’s blame trump ok?

So you expect me to be silent and just let this all go through? Only one view allowed? Is this based on skin colour? No! That is what it is like in this country and many remain quiet out of fear. let’s talk about the Netherlands... There is a push for the Netherlands to admit it is racist too...there were supporters there of hitlers ideology... so let’s call all those generational Nederlanders racist too ok? That is all you can be seen as and all you are. To state otherwise would be racist. Your silence is violence and your words would be violent. You must meet quotas based on ethnicity for hiring ppl. If someone doesn’t get a job it is because of racism... what is the unemployment rate there and 2hat are the percentage of ethnicities in the Netherlands... and what ethnicities has the least amount of jobs there? Let’s measure the percentages of jobs based on ethnicity in your country and see if the percentages coincide with the demographic# of the population. If it doesn’t them you are a racist country.

so I went to a council meeting in my area... police and politicians were there... and basically we were told that when riots, looting, destruction is going on downtown we are called away from this area... so the gun shots and stuff happening around here, gun shots ringing out and bullets flying by peoples homes...are not important, because defunding the police is and there is not enough man power. We were told we must wait ... and that help will be slow because the priority is protecting the downtown core as violence runs rampant there, yet the reps for my area say defund the police when we are screaming for help. Cool huh? We don’t have guns but criminals know how to get them.

as our taxes are used to fund the cbc which is the liberal government media which tells Canadians they are the problem and what is wrong with its people... but don’t criticize or nay say the government or media... only that view is allowed to be heard and you must accept it as fact, no questions asked.
                      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 06-30-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X