Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War of all Wars...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    War of all Wars...

    130 plus million are projected to starve as a result of the breaking down of food supply chains. a power grab beyond anytime in world history by the government through the socializing of corporations and the people through grants, loans, and pay. the destruction of small business which represents the majority of the middle class. resulting in a two tier society. the rich and the poor. government dependency.

    this is the war of all wars. bloody or not. i see it as silent war most likely a slow grind of trying to gang power and control of the people. a war between those whom wish to control you for their reasons and those whom wish to have some sense of liberty, freedom, and opportunity. im not sure how this is going to end. all i know is which side im on and who my enemy is.

    #2
    a weapon that appears to be on its way by the enemy is a cashless society. without the use of cash allows them to know every transaction you ever do. along with taxing everything they so desire. they will literally have the people by the balls.

    the people can fight back by becoming more self sufficient by growing some of their own food and bartering within the community. this is a powerful weapon.

    Comment


      #3
      a breakdown of whats being said by the elite. far from conspiracy.

      https://youtu.be/1xO723gH7Go



      .

      Comment


        #4
        as a small business owner all i can say is lolwhut?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by everything bagel View Post
          as a small business owner all i can say is lolwhut?
          41% that advertise with yelp are out of business. thats a big number. my brothers business i helped him start is basically done. he is doing heating and air conditioning now.

          it looks a lot worse from my perspective simply because i travel everywhere daily across the states and see whats up personally.

          i don't see the situation as laughable.
          Last edited by running; 08-09-2020, 02:58 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Are you implying the destruction of small businesses is deliberate or secretly encouraged by the government?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post
              Are you implying the destruction of small businesses is deliberate or secretly encouraged by the government?
              im simply stating factually of what is happening. i don't know the minds of the people in power. that would be speculation. i think its more productive to focus on what is so one may survive and even prosper.

              this is a breakdown of what is openly being said right now. https://youtu.be/1xO723gH7Go

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by running View Post

                im simply stating factually of what is happening.
                No, you're already going beyond that. 'The enemy'. 'War of all wars'. Etc.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by running View Post
                  a weapon that appears to be on its way by the enemy is a cashless society. without the use of cash allows them to know every transaction you ever do. along with taxing everything they so desire. they will literally have the people by the balls.

                  the people can fight back by becoming more self sufficient by growing some of their own food and bartering within the community. this is a powerful weapon.
                  I can agree with some of this. Americans will be far better off if they develop a secondary economy, independent from the dollar. I've seen this attempted a few times since the 70s. They had this thing called "Gate" in Atlanta in the early 80s (Greater Atlanta Trade Exchange) that issued credit based on the dollar value of a product you were offering. So if you sold an adding machine for $200, you'd log it into the exchange and get 200 "Gate Dollars".

                  This worked out far better for some than others. Services were ambiguously priced regardless of overhead. I got into a few conflicts with computers I sold on the exchange (a computer I paid $450 for was worth 725 Gate dollars) because I wasn't about to teach them how to use the computer as well. If they wanted that, it was a service issue. After all, car dealers don't run driving schools either. For some reason people in the 80s expected free lessons with computer purchases. It's part of how I got started writing; to keep them from calling me.

                  Eventually GATE imploded, some people went to jail, most of us lost our GATE balance instantly. It almost put me out of business. Then Sam's opened and put the final nail into my small business. It was a grim time.

                  But that was barter on a different scale and tied directly to the dollar (big mistake). When I speak of another economy, I mean right down to the unit of trade. It must not be tied to the dollar or it will take a dump every time the dollar does, betraying the whole purpose for having an auxiliary economy. Another intermediary has to be considered.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post

                    No, you're already going beyond that. 'The enemy'. 'War of all wars'. Etc.
                    that is factually true. does it even matter the intentions? nope. doesn't change anything. while everyone is trying to figure that out i will profit from what is. hopefully.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

                      I can agree with some of this. Americans will be far better off if they develop a secondary economy, independent from the dollar. I've seen this attempted a few times since the 70s. They had this thing called "Gate" in Atlanta in the early 80s (Greater Atlanta Trade Exchange) that issued credit based on the dollar value of a product you were offering. So if you sold an adding machine for $200, you'd log it into the exchange and get 200 "Gate Dollars".

                      This worked out far better for some than others. Services were ambiguously priced regardless of overhead. I got into a few conflicts with computers I sold on the exchange (a computer I paid $450 for was worth 725 Gate dollars) because I wasn't about to teach them how to use the computer as well. If they wanted that, it was a service issue. After all, car dealers don't run driving schools either. For some reason people in the 80s expected free lessons with computer purchases. It's part of how I got started writing; to keep them from calling me.

                      Eventually GATE imploded, some people went to jail, most of us lost our GATE balance instantly. It almost put me out of business. Then Sam's opened and put the final nail into my small business. It was a grim time.

                      But that was barter on a different scale and tied directly to the dollar (big mistake). When I speak of another economy, I mean right down to the unit of trade. It must not be tied to the dollar or it will take a dump every time the dollar does, betraying the whole purpose for having an auxiliary economy. Another intermediary has to be considered.
                      i lived in the Sierra mountains in a small town. where we did lots and lots of bartering. we called it trade outs. we also paid each other in ways to not pay any taxes. the whole community was like minded. this could spread to more and more community. and through our efforts will limit the control it has over us.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        continued. i think using bitcoin and or some other currency as an alternative is doomed. the only way is ways in which can't be impeded. think of how much effort it would take for the government to impede tradeouts. but if there was a medium of exchange that can be impeded in that it would be easy to stop.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

                          But that was barter on a different scale and tied directly to the dollar (big mistake). When I speak of another economy, I mean right down to the unit of trade. It must not be tied to the dollar or it will take a dump every time the dollar does, betraying the whole purpose for having an auxiliary economy. Another intermediary has to be considered.
                          I thought that's what Bitcoin was supposed to be all about—a currency not backed by any government. I don't trust it myself.

                          Maybe Walmart should issue currency, it attempts everything else.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            i spend a great deal my time at the beach when not working. there are so many people there that it would be impossible to force people to abide to masks, distance, and or anything else they are pushing at this time. all people have to do is like we do at the beach. all people have to know is its them that are in charge. governments by themselves produce nothing. they only have what they can steal from the people. people can decide how much that is. its opinion how much or how little is appropriate. its not opinion that all the people have to do is say no.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              thanks for the comments folks! i am open to any criticism.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X