Let’s defund the police - Georgia - 39 missing children found in 2 weeks,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s defund the police - Georgia - 39 missing children found in 2 weeks,

15 of these missing children were being sex trafficked, 9 arrests have been made and more to come.

but let’s abolish the police, cause you know, cops are bad.

https://www.newsy.com/stories/39-mis...-arrests-made/

Lets refund the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropical Breeze View Post
      Lets refund the police.
      Good plan. I hope you have been staying safe Trop! Everything ok? Are you happy the gyms are starting to open?

Comment

I don't think anyone is really going to defund the police anyway, outside of a few of the craziest counties

Comment

Let's defund the media though

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
            I don't think anyone is really going to defund the police anyway, outside of a few of the craziest counties
            It depends who wins the election. Have you seen what crimes are no longer crimes? Minneapolis city council voted 12 to 0 to abolish the police. Other city councils are on board with this too. But it looks like the USA is one of those crazy countries, Lol

according to Eric Mann, who is BLMs mentor, And his ideology, their political home is with him.... his radio show on June 4th. The plan is cut 50%, then demand and riot for another 50% and then again and again... TIL the control is in the government and communist authoritarian government rule. And these weak democratic politicians are caving to these demands, are on board with it.

nyc I believe have stated a 50% cut is coming for the police. Chicago too?

they also stated on this show that there demand for Kamala Harris was agreed to by Biden. She is further left than Bernie.

good to see you VG.
            Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-03-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

If the police don't have m16s and tanks with water cannons, there's no way they can go after sex traffickers.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                If the police don't have m16s and tanks with water cannons, there's no way they can go after sex traffickers.
                Lol. Yep... but water cannons don’t kill, do they? And not really used on sex traffickers. Sex traffickers have guns too. Pretty good ones.

Comment

It's funny to me that you complain about government corruption yet are all-in for a police force that makes it virtually impossible to do anything about it.

For good or ill, what we have must endure forever. No way to evolve. Everyone gets a piece of cake that gives them superpowers. With a self-destruct mechanism.

They'll even tell you themselves that greed is human nature.

Comment

neonspectraltoast well, do you think that with less police crime will go down? it isn’t going down. It is going up. Do you depend on police to protect the people? Do you think people will get more guns should the police stop existing? Would you rather the guns in the hands of someone who has zero Training and zero knowledge of how to deescalate situation to take care of things? This is what it will come to, people randomly shooting people because they had a different view. And it will be called justified, because some decides that a different view means they are the enemy. No police, no arrests, no investigations, no help. Defend yourself it will complete
                    y come down to. Sure there are some cops that do wrong. How many people do they save? Do they save people and ask the colour of your skin before doing so? Gun sales have gone up too. Being protected is not our right, neither is healthcare... but I do agree with it for those who have issues. If you make healthcare free for all...does the doctor become a slave? By the way free for all includes those who are not citizens nor paid into it, from my understanding,

has a cop ever helped you?
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-03-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I saw a graphic the other day that made the idea seem much more sensible. It was describing it as being much less about abolishing the police and more about diverting funds to other branches of care that specialize. I'm not going to try and remember all the details but I will try to find the graphic.

It did make me wonder if perhaps the police are given a lot of work which just isn't suited to being done by police. They don't have the training. But then, I was surprised to learn how short the training IS in the States.

Comment

Defund and abolish are not synonyms.

Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
                        I saw a graphic the other day that made the idea seem much more sensible. It was describing it as being much less about abolishing the police and more about diverting funds to other branches of care that specialize. I'm not going to try and remember all the details but I will try to find the graphic.

It did make me wonder if perhaps the police are given a lot of work which just isn't suited to being done by police. They don't have the training. But then, I was surprised to learn how short the training IS in the States.
                        And that's been the argument all along. But most of the population puts their fingers in their ears and screams when you say so.

Comment

You're just bewildering with one too many questions. Covering this much area isn't covering anything at all. Is it designed that way?

I don't ultimately believe in police as a final solution. I believe in evolution, and peace as a final solution. But it's like the cops must be sustained whether we're peaceful or not. A bulwark for the real criminals, who are our country club politicians who pull fraternal "pranks" that leave thousands dead.

There should be no room for authority save the authority of wisdom. But our society is so fucking hoodwinked people will try to pass Trump or Biden off as some kind of saints.

They're just boys at the country club, with their mischievous ways, in the end. And the cops are just dopes. You're literally not allowed to be a cop if you surpass a certain threshold of intelligence.

And if you want to find your sex traffickers, look no further.

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                            It's funny to me that you complain about government corruption yet are all-in for a police force that makes it virtually impossible to do anything about it.

But how is trashing one's own city doing something about it though?

Rayshard Brooks gets shot after firing a tazer at police

.......so let's all set fire to the Wendy's, that will teach them to make better burgers in future

Huh?

Crazy shit

Comment

Only because it's contrary to the idea that we all have to smile, be polite, work, and consume. Senseless destruction doesn't fit into the police state at all.

And the really funny thing is, if we do all of these things, they'll only kill more of us. With smiles on our faces, of course.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                                Beach Ball Bitch commented
                                Editing a comment
                                How many do you think are killed each year? You know orison lost his brother while in police custody. I think there were 9 last year? In these riots I think the last count of deaths in these riots was 33, but by rioters... Not by cops. Then the destruction and the beatings, etc... by these rioters.

Just can’t sympathize with it.

The other day ... a guy was killed, shot down for believing cops were necessary to protect the people. I saw the video of the shooting. The guy who did it had blm tattooed on his neck. This was a strange video. The one recording it, he was focusing on art work... and there were two cars stopped in the road before the guy was shot.

The one who did it clearly had some mental issues, but as soon as he shot the guy, his friend being held back by several...a car pulled up behind and a bunch of guys got out wearing balaclavas and all stood around the body and the shooter, then word went back to the rioters... they announced we got one of them and celebrated it in the street,

When I watched it I wondered if they took someone that they could influence their beliefs on and used him to do it. This guy had also previously been released in Portland revolving we won’t lay charges D.A. for having a gun and threatening opposing views.
                                Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-03-2020, 01:17 PM.
                            Working...
                            X