Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reopen NYC: You can sweat, shower, fart and workout again at the gym

No new own dining out still, but it’s a start,

Gyms in New York City are allowed to reopen Wednesday, with restrictions in place.

Each gym has to pass a virtual inspection, no indoor group classes are allowed and swimming pools will remain closed.

Still, this is a day lots of people have been waiting for, with many making appointments to get in to fitness facilities across the city.

Many have said they are returning with confidence in new safety measures now in place.

Eyewitness News was at a Blink Fitness facility in Park Slope, Brooklyn well before dawn.

Before the gym opened, Justin Rushing and Shanchelle Mitchell were lined up and ready to make up for lost ground.

"I haven't been able to hit legs at all, now's the time," Rushing said.

"Every day I've been counting down the days," Mitchell said. "It's a good day!"

At Crunch Gym in Union Square, gym goers

said it felt like the first day of school.

Eyewitness News found customer Sharon Moore wiping down the treadmill she just used -- one of many changes at gyms - and she said felt the gym was doing well.

https://abc7ny.com/health/gyms-and-f...-city/6400632/
    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-02-2020, 11:31 PM.

Why the fuck are the pools still closed? CDC, at least at the beginning, said that they were extra safe because the chlorine would kill any covid.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
      Beach Ball Bitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Undies Lol. Yes you would think so, what with the chlorine in the water. Lol. You could swallow a little of that water too. Jk

There was a gym in New Jersey that was fined huge amounts of money for opening. A politician said, hey, I can help you. My office for my campaign can be in your gym. Run for the republicans Campaign offices are allowed to open.

And then you have Pelosi insisting salons remain closed but had her hairdresser open just for her, while others can’t go get it done. She was not wearing a mask either. This was 2 days ago. Her hairdresser was pissed and released the video from his salon.
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-03-2020, 03:19 PM.
Working...
X