peace or war. prosperity or poverty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peace or war. prosperity or poverty.

Bush wiped out Iraq. Obama wiped out Libya. We broke a streak with Trump. Peace. The cherry on top is Isis is gone. Not in years but in short order. Why? Because a business man asks questions down the line. Raisin Cane. Yes that is his real name. Was asked by Trump how long will it take. "Two weeks," he said. Obviously the deep state loves war. Big money.

The problem is people are easily programmed and have a need of approval from others. The combination will justify or decide not to look at things as they are but in fantasy. The fantasy that offshoring of jobs is good since it wasn't my job. Illegal immigration is good because its not my wages being pushed down by cheap labor, or my family in the line of fire of ms13. So they conclude and pump you folks are a bunch of ignorant racists. you know deplorable. Orange man bad and other frivolous things.

I have no idea what you're saying.

Comment

Seems to me the left can’t live without war... they bring it to their home.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
        Seems to me the left can’t live without war... they bring it to their home.
        The wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq (x2) and Afghanistan were all started by Republican presidents, were they not?

Comment

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel sorry for what you're stepping into. Be prepared for her little projection game.

eggsprog

just ignore rev j, he has issues and gets upset if you don’t agree with him. Will call you vile names, but ignore it. Don’t worry about it,

here are my reasons, he has been and his father, the liberals have been the destruction of my culture , and the culture of Canadians who do not speak French.

New York Times, 2015, Justin Trudeau declared, "There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,'' and consequently that "makes us the first post-national state."

I do not support globalization, but the liberals do. This is radical left wing propaganda where by this entity controls the laws within. Not voted in by the people or approved of by the people. Our resources becomes the worlds ... up for grabs as liberals in Ontario sold off crown corporations, hydro one and sold it to a Quebec company. Our power plants were also up for grabs I believe. Also sold to Quebec. I also have a problem with the Concern being global and not about food and clean water for the people. But his mom runs a non profit to supply clean water for Africa, while people here are poisoned by it in native communities.

taking the power out of our hands and putting in the hands of a province that has language police.

then I think of him going to Nova Scotia and only speaking French to the people there.

he has a hate for English, just as his father did. Hate for native people, which my mother was... mi’kmaq and my father also half. Preferential treatment of French and new immigrants over the people. He is more interested in the world stage than the people here and getting votes.

i think of his father, Pierre and Chrétien as well as Justin and their complete disregard for native people, to which my mother was, mi’kmaq and my father is part native as well.

we were told that there was no such thing as Canadian, while my heritage and recognition was denied. I did not exist. My people were not important. New immigrants telling me there is no history in Canada, it has no culture, there is no such thing as Canadians. When we resisted this radical propaganda we were told we were behaving like Americans. It was a mind fuck. Keep telling us we don’t exist, keep telling us who we behave like, when we are not. Then we got tired of this it changed to, you are being UNCanadian. Which was recently mentioned by one of Justin’s ministers who was not born here. A thing that we had been told did not exist. As Trudeau and chetien, destroyed native treaties and brought the constitution home, only to destroy it and the treaties.

then As far as I am concerned the whole Churchill falls fiasco that kept Quebec profiting and reselling at a huge profit in the USA has kept people in Labrador poor. But Quebec thinks they own Labrador, native people there do not matter. The poverty there doesn’t matter so long as the French prosper.

chretien, golf course is more important than native lands. Oka crisis. He was pierres minister of native affairs. To which I was also involved in organizing protests.

pierre supported and was buddies with Castro. Dictator. Praised Russia for building a beautiful city that was built on slave labour and camps. Ran around montreal on motor cycle dressed as German soldier harassing Jewish people. Bragged about it even. Justin repeated the same shit. Praising Castro. Admiring China... the We Corp which basically has Canadians build schools in China for free. Free slave labour. They are a shell corporation. This is a dictatorship. The line of the left, the Center shifted a long time ago. Trudeau receiving a nice bit of money from China to Quebec schools and to the Pierre Trudeau fund in order to have a Chinese bank in Canada.

there Center line shifted a long time ago... you do not matter. People of this land do not matter. Native people do not matter. Everyone else does. The world matters, but not us.

SNC lavalin, it was about the French. Who cares about the rest? Corruption there does not apply.

laws in place that say call centres for quebec must be in Quebec while every english speaking call Center moved overseas.

native peoples that I know are not happy with his pandering to so called miniorities while ignoring the plight within Canada of people. Minority or not. There is so much they have done to destroy us. Taxing us to death. Working most of the year and the government taking the lions share. Lining their own pockets as we were sent into a depression and a huge debt. One which did not really exist before Pierre. We became slaves to a greater good while being crippled by taxes.

justin doesn’t think about the budget either. Only thinks about printing money and driving us further into debt where we simply owe. Praise China, praise Castro, praise Quebec, fuck the rest of us.

I guess you missed when Trudeau held a fundraiser here in Toronto. Native people outside the king eddy protesting the mercury poisoning of drinking water. I was there. He came out and said... thank you for your donation. Doing it for the cameras. No concern about the state of drinking water at all. Just putting on a show for the world. We are slaves to taxes,
        Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          Blah, blah, blah.

Oh shit, you're legit nuts. My bad.

Comment

• Meliai
          Meliai commented
          Editing a comment
          lol

• Beach Ball Bitch
          Beach Ball Bitch commented
          Editing a comment
          And you are a dick and of course meli is there to simply laugh out loud. She has no clue and neither do you. Didn’t you claim to be mi’kmaq? I doubt you are. Otherwise you would know what is actually
          going on rather than believing the smoke screen. Are you saying that what I said was not true? Because all of it was and is true. You deny it? Good come back. Not really. If that is all you have to say, why come to this area other than to insult? Yet meli. The racist white girl who follows a racist propanda ideology of diangelo is sane? The books she reads tell her why she is racist. The one who can’t walk into a room with other ethnicities without feeling uncomfortable.

I look forward to the 25th of september and look forward to the elections in the USA.
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 08:06 PM.

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          I warned you. It's weird coincidentally my initials are JC. I'm just not that one.

I think eggsprog is too young or too uneducated, doesn’t know the history at all. Just believes what he hears yesterday.

Comment

Meliai

and you really think that is funny? That says volumes about your moral compass that you never had! Lol.

just a person who can laugh at the mess of what has been done and facts. Sorry excuse for a human is what you are with zero compassion nor understanding. Simply blindly vote because you believe the smoke screen while claiming to have a moral compass. Or maybe you laugh because your dough girl friend has been shown to be what she truly is, and so have you for that matter,
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
            Editing a comment
            His response was to what I said... so you laugh about his response to my facts which is a huge problem here... but your laugh was pretty fake meli, it was just joy at someone insulting me. Be honest. That is a pretty good moral compass you have 5here. Maybe you aught to read somebefore you laugh at what he calls nuts, it was and is far from insanity... but what the government has done ... the liberal one is insane, and you laugh about it. It doesn’t matter either. My expectations of standards when it comes to you are really quite low.

As for dough girl, I could call her worse, not a bad name. . You are so cool as well to use the term thicc. I wonder if you know what it means. Pretty sure she is not thicc.

• Rev J
            Rev J commented
            Editing a comment
            Ease up Bipolar Bear.

• Beach Ball Bitch
            Editing a comment
            Oh lol. Typical left, because you say it, this must be true. Nope sorry, wrong again, as usual. Lol

Originally posted by eggsprog View Post

The wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq (x2) and Afghanistan were all started by Republican presidents, were they not?
          i think its important to know this is a bipartisan problem. lol

Comment

Beach Ball Bitch h

​​​​​​​I have never claimed to be Mi'kmaq. Not sure what you're referring to there. I was born in Halifax, so maybe that's what is making you think of that?

Anyway, I'm wondering how old you are and how educated you are on Canadian history and politics?

I'll go first. I'm 32 and spent pretty much my entire undergraduate degree studying Canadian social policy and history.

I'd also like to point out that the majority of what you said in that rambling post has nothing to do with where someone is on the political spectrum.

You say that Trudeau is erasing your identity as a Canadian. My question for you is: What is a Canadian? What makes one citizen of Canada a real Canadian and one not?
            Last edited by eggsprog; 09-16-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
              eggsprog

just ignore rev j, he has issues and gets upset if you don’t agree with him. Will call you vile names, but ignore it. Don’t worry about it,

here are my reasons, he has been and his father, the liberals have been the destruction of my culture , and the culture of Canadians who do not speak French.

New York Times, 2015, Justin Trudeau declared, "There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,'' and consequently that "makes us the first post-national state."

I do not support globalization, but the liberals do. This is radical left wing propaganda where by this entity controls the laws within. Not voted in by the people or approved of by the people. Our resources becomes the worlds ... up for grabs as liberals in Ontario sold off crown corporations, hydro one and sold it to a Quebec company. Our power plants were also up for grabs I believe. Also sold to Quebec. I also have a problem with the Concern being global and not about food and clean water for the people. But his mom runs a non profit to supply clean water for Africa, while people here are poisoned by it in native communities.

taking the power out of our hands and putting in the hands of a province that has language police.

then I think of him going to Nova Scotia and only speaking French to the people there.

he has a hate for English, just as his father did. Hate for native people, which my mother was... mi’kmaq and my father also half. Preferential treatment of French and new immigrants over the people. He is more interested in the world stage than the people here and getting votes.

i think of his father, Pierre and Chrétien as well as Justin and their complete disregard for native people, to which my mother was, mi’kmaq and my father is part native as well.

we were told that there was no such thing as Canadian, while my heritage and recognition was denied. I did not exist. My people were not important. New immigrants telling me there is no history in Canada, it has no culture, there is no such thing as Canadians. When we resisted this radical propaganda we were told we were behaving like Americans. It was a mind fuck. Keep telling us we don’t exist, keep telling us who we behave like, when we are not. Then we got tired of this it changed to, you are being UNCanadian. Which was recently mentioned by one of Justin’s ministers who was not born here. A thing that we had been told did not exist. As Trudeau and chetien, destroyed native treaties and brought the constitution home, only to destroy it and the treaties.

then As far as I am concerned the whole Churchill falls fiasco that kept Quebec profiting and reselling at a huge profit in the USA has kept people in Labrador poor. But Quebec thinks they own Labrador, native people there do not matter. The poverty there doesn’t matter so long as the French prosper.

chretien, golf course is more important than native lands. Oka crisis. He was pierres minister of native affairs. To which I was also involved in organizing protests.

pierre supported and was buddies with Castro. Dictator. Praised Russia for building a beautiful city that was built on slave labour and camps. Ran around montreal on motor cycle dressed as German soldier harassing Jewish people. Bragged about it even. Justin repeated the same shit. Praising Castro. Admiring China... the We Corp which basically has Canadians build schools in China for free. Free slave labour. They are a shell corporation. This is a dictatorship. The line of the left, the Center shifted a long time ago. Trudeau receiving a nice bit of money from China to Quebec schools and to the Pierre Trudeau fund in order to have a Chinese bank in Canada.

there Center line shifted a long time ago... you do not matter. People of this land do not matter. Native people do not matter. Everyone else does. The world matters, but not us.

SNC lavalin, it was about the French. Who cares about the rest? Corruption there does not apply.

laws in place that say call centres for quebec must be in Quebec while every english speaking call Center moved overseas.

native peoples that I know are not happy with his pandering to so called miniorities while ignoring the plight within Canada of people. Minority or not. There is so much they have done to destroy us. Taxing us to death. Working most of the year and the government taking the lions share. Lining their own pockets as we were sent into a depression and a huge debt. One which did not really exist before Pierre. We became slaves to a greater good while being crippled by taxes.

justin doesn’t think about the budget either. Only thinks about printing money and driving us further into debt where we simply owe. Praise China, praise Castro, praise Quebec, fuck the rest of us.

I guess you missed when Trudeau held a fundraiser here in Toronto. Native people outside the king eddy protesting the mercury poisoning of drinking water. I was there. He came out and said... thank you for your donation. Doing it for the cameras. No concern about the state of drinking water at all. Just putting on a show for the world. We are slaves to taxes,
              lots of upset Canadians for these reasons i hear. i often hear of canada breaking into two countries. sorry I dont know the details and don't have time to look it up. im sure your aware and can speak to it.

I like to think the left has just temporarily gone off the reservation towards central planning and control over its people in not just the economy but culture. im optimistic it will go back to its roots to what it used to be. for the working folks and the country. but i don't know canadian politics to know what the left was like there 20 or 30 years ago. Canada is a resource and energy powerhouse and it seems it has forgotten that. but again i don't know canada like you do.

Comment

• eggsprog
                eggsprog commented
                Editing a comment
                Beach Ball Bitch Just to be clear, nobody here said anything positive about Trudeau. He acts campaigns as a progressive and governs from the centre / centre-right like every other Liberal.

I'd also like to point out that he learned the "shut down the government when you're in trouble" trick from Harper, who did it twice, if memory serves. Both major parties are garbage.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                Well to be honest, just to be clear, I really don’t care what you have to say anymore, you think he is center, the line shifted far left long ago. Believe what you want. I told you why he is far left but your response was just a lame ass response designed to divide, Good job, good leftist tactic where by an open conversation can not be had, you have learned well. You will suck as a social worker when you can’t even look at history and experience people have had,

Harper prorogation was because the liberals aligned with the separatist party, which was not the platform the liberals ran on... neither did the ndp. And had too come up with a new budget plan. Was not shut down because of corruption Like this was. Anyways, I am done with you. Good luck in your career.
                Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 09:46 PM.

• eggsprog
                eggsprog commented
                Editing a comment
                When your guy does it, it is justified, but when the other guy does it, it is the end of the world.

I'm still waiting to hear you say anything concrete about Trudeau's politics, other than that he hurt your feelings. You right wingers are such snowflakes.

Originally posted by eggsprog View Post
              I have never claimed to be Mi'kmaq. Not sure what you're referring to there. I was born in Halifax, so maybe that's what is making you think of that?

Anyway, I'm wondering how old you are and how educated you are on Canadian history and politics?

I'll go first. I'm 32 and spent pretty much my entire undergraduate degree studying Canadian social policy and history.

I'd also like to point out that the majority of what you said in that rambling post has nothing to do with where someone is on the political spectrum.

You say that Trudeau is erasing your identity as a Canadian. My question for you is: What is a Canadian? What makes one citizen of Canada a real Canadian and one not?
              if you think you can learn about reality of this topic from a book at a university your sadly mistaken.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                Apparently knowing and living it means nothing to some people. Just believe what they hear and what is fed to them by their political party. He could probably find out everything I said is true but would rather be in his bubble I guess, the social worker ... the white guy who can lift people up and out of the cycle. Nothing wrong with being white, but there is something wrong with his beliefs. I was young but remember well the change that came out in Canada under Pierre. I remember being on the ttc and being told by people there was no such thing as Canadians. They asked me what I was. When I told them they said there is no such thing as native people. That there was never original people here. We are all immigrants. I said where did you hear this. People who could only identify as Canadian were told this too, but only English speaking Canadians. The government says so. I heard it in school too. History class. I didn’t exist. Canadians didn’t exist either. We have to get rid of cultures so that we can all be the same. There is no culture. Justine Trudeau said it. So did his father.

But it is a great idea to get rid of the nuclear family according to blm and leftists. They tore native family and culture apart. Sending kids to residential schools.
                Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 09:19 PM.

• Din Djarin
                Din Djarin commented
                Editing a comment
                We should burn all books at the universities!

i'm assuming a dough girlfriend is like a sugar momma. something we all could use.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                Nah it is a body with of round baked dough, for a head that has a big hole in the middle. Rather thick in density,

At first I thought of drumming mamma, and thought you were suggesting her as a mod here. Whew, just a sugar mamma. Do such women actually exist? I hear they do. This must be a sign of women being equal... sugar daddy and sugar mammas. Tbh i. have never seen either such people. Have you?
                Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-16-2020, 09:49 PM.

• Undies
                Undies commented
                Editing a comment
                Beach Ball Bitch no, not to my knowledge. but then i don't know all the dynamics of every relationship i come across either, so it's possible that it's happening right in front of me without me knowing.

i also don't know a lot of rich people. if you look at all the 70 year old celebrities with hot 21 year old spouses, i bet there's some sugar something going on in a lot of those.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Editing a comment
                Neither do I know the dynamics of such. I only see them on tv and hear about them. Who knows if this is real.

Apparently this wonan has been on all the major networks, so I don’t really know if it is real.. she only dates men 50+ years her junior.

She is very active on tinder, if anyone is interested

Comment

Under Trump the US avoids war at all costs, because Trump really likes dictatorships. We're getting along better, but moving in the same direction.

I really don't believe he has an ounce of empathy for us, whereas at least that's a difference between him and Biden. Biden is still human.

If Trump could fire people from the country, he would. Deport us or throw us in the gulag. He's "tough." He has no sympathy. And Republicans are the same way. If it's not them being oppressed, they think it's great. They have no moral compass to tell them it's wrong.

Not that liberals are saints. We've all got blood on our hands for what is happening in Yemen, for example. Bernie is the only one who would have stopped it dead in its tracks. Biden won't stop it. He'll just make it seem too politically complex to do anything about, like everything else. Meanwhile Trump arms the Saudis.

Matt is right. Republicans are fascists. They're chomping at the bit to simply start murdering liberals. They like it. A lot.

Comment

Working...
                X