Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dead

OK, now what? The court is already leaning far right, the next president will get to pick the new nominee. That is if Mitch The Bitch doesn't try to push someone through. So good bye abortion rights and gay rights.

You think they won't ram somebody though before November? You are wildly optimistic.

Comment

Ruthless.....

Comment

• Rev J
        Rev J commented
        Editing a comment
        Touche! Now I'm trying to confuse you by speaking Spanish.

They will find somebody else to replace her.

Comment

No shit?

Comment

Originally posted by lode View Post
          You think they won't ram somebody though before November? You are wildly optimistic.
          Yeah. Kinda shows you the double standard. Obama wasn't allowed to fill a vacancy because it was an election year but while the Republicans hold the Senate they will probably fast track the process just in case the Orange Bastard loses. His numbers aren't looking good.

They already got Kavanaugh who was one of the architects of the Patriot Act on there continuing the move towards a full police state.

Looking at history. Even Germany and Chile had appointees of Hitler and Pinochet hold their positions after their defeats.

C/S,
          Rev J
          Last edited by Rev J; 09-19-2020, 01:07 AM.

Comment

I think that this is a particularly insightful commentary:

C/S,
            Rev J

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	38290ED3-810C-4995-BA06-47A62D9DB3C2.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	484.4 KB
ID:	28663

Time to update this meme to Ding Dong

Comment

• Rev J
                Rev J commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! A Qanon meme! I'm sure those vultures are dancing in the street.

• Beach Ball Bitch
                Beach Ball Bitch commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep 6-eyed. Everyone knew she had cancer. They knew it would not be long. She refused to step down. It was ridiculous. Not like everyone didn’t know it was going to happen. Was just a matter of when.

I hope and pray that women always be allowed access to the abortion facilities for safety, I just think they should be required to give the child a name and a letter of apology in what is called "A book of souls). Mother's will meet their children again.

If you had an abortion, you may have made the decision which relieves and prevents the most pain, so I can't fault you. Blessings! The child loves you and doesn't resent you.

Regarding gay-rights, they don't choose to be gay and should be loved. I just don't like gay parades or telling everyone it isn't perhaps a disorder. But we are all disordered.

I know there are many gay people who are far better people than the average heterosexual person so I'm not bashing gays.

Peace!

Comment

I'm sure they will they to ram someone in before January.

Comment

This solidifies my vote for Biden. As Dice said the scotus is already leaning right. A conservative justice would turn this into an absolute shitshow

Comment

Lol voting against because a judge dies, brilliant. Way to pick your candidate. Pick the candidate that lies the most.

Comment

I wonder who will come forward and accuse Ginsberg’s successor of raping them 30+ years ago

Comment

• the Riddler
                        the Riddler commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Probably whoever was raped by whichever rapist our rapist president chooses to rape the American people.

Name:	119891170_10225248742354356_4680855168459427790_n.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	29400

Comment

Please oh PLEASE make this happen

Name:	5544B699-490F-4853-B248-1A8790C01015.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	29534