Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domino's Pizza, Trump and the KKK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Domino's Pizza, Trump and the KKK

    I don't know the presenter, but the material is great.

    Apparently the white house press secretary said that Domino's pizza was better than any NYC pizza, on twitter. And Domino's answered her and thanked her. Horrors right?

    Well, this happened in 2012, when she was in college. THAT is how weird things have become.

    But wait, there's more. I thought I'd spew Pepsi laughing when I saw that they did to Trump's signature. (4:12)


    #2
    that's hilarious

    the american flag made from wood behind the video guy is so beautiful

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by J Ruth View Post
      that's hilarious

      the american flag made from wood behind the video guy is so beautiful
      There's a few different people on YouTube who have those wooden flags on the wall. They do look well made. Here in the sticks we have people making them out of wooden pallets and painted with a roller. The height of gratuitous tacky. Slightly outdone by people who use Solo cups to spell out Jesus Saves in a chain link fence. As I drive by I can only think they must have had a kegger recently. At the church.

      Comment


        #4
        I just want to know why people were freaking out over Domino's saying thanks to her 12 years before she was the Press Sec of the Very White House, but not the fact she said Domino's is better than any NYC pizza.

        People, that's sacrilege.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Kick Frenzy View Post
          I just want to know why people were freaking out over Domino's saying thanks to her 12 years before she was the Press Sec of the Very White House, but not the fact she said Domino's is better than any NYC pizza.

          People, that's sacrilege.
          It appears to be the only thing they dig up. The left seem to think that time travel is real and that people think the same thing no matter how many years go by. What she said is less important since it's so preposterous. Domino's thanking her for spouting nonsense must not have seemed so bad at the time. Now, they are gonna get woke (and go broke).

          Comment


            #6
            I don't think anyone is still paying attention to that.
            And buying into being mad at Domino's isn't common to everyone on the left.

            I mean, I'm a Bernie supporter and I think it's ridiculous to blame Domino's over that.
            Now, if they donated to Trump, sure, Lefties can be mad over that.
            But "thanks for liking our pizza" from 12 years ago? That's just dumbassery.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Kick Frenzy View Post
              I don't think anyone is still paying attention to that.
              And buying into being mad at Domino's isn't common to everyone on the left.

              I mean, I'm a Bernie supporter and I think it's ridiculous to blame Domino's over that.
              Now, if they donated to Trump, sure, Lefties can be mad over that.
              But "thanks for liking our pizza" from 12 years ago? That's just dumbassery.
              Yea, I was never inclined to make this the mark of the entire left. Just a few who managed to dig this far back for basically nothing. But I think it's rather obvious it wasn't anyone on the right. They're too busy preaching about morals while avoiding any response that might carry them into the public eye. Republicans are still a bunch of towel-throwing pussies as far as I can tell. I expect half of them to stab Trump in the back in November. The other half will hide.

              Comment


                #8
                Right on.
                You're right, it really was a nothingburger.
                And easily came from somewhere on the Left... probably some pseudo-woke centrist, lol.

                I think you're right about November, too.
                It's already sifting out that way now.
                Either way, the whole lot of them are worthless.
                (Well... I can't say "everyone". I have to leave room for decent Republicans... not that I could name any that're in office off the top of my head.)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Kick Frenzy View Post
                  Right on.
                  You're right, it really was a nothingburger.
                  And easily came from somewhere on the Left... probably some pseudo-woke centrist, lol.

                  I think you're right about November, too.
                  It's already sifting out that way now.
                  Either way, the whole lot of them are worthless.
                  (Well... I can't say "everyone". I have to leave room for decent Republicans... not that I could name any that're in office off the top of my head.)
                  Leastwise Trump. He's never been an actual republican. That is, until he set his sights on the top seat. And I am positive he did this because nearly all of the republican and democratic candidates were running on issues that would have affected people like Trump in a big way. Before say 2015, Trump was a democrat and gave them millions.

                  These days I don't know what to make of him. But then, I've never seen a CEO president before. I still think the democrats made a serious mistake going on the offensive. They essentially had a democrat plant in the GOP, sitting in the oval office. They squandered an opportunity that might have had their agenda on the front burner. Now it's barely in the kitchen and getting more fringe by the day.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Honestly, Trump's never been part of either party.
                    He's always been a Trumplican, out only for himself.

                    He also ran on the Reform party ticket in 2000 (and had considered running in 1988).
                    And almost ran as Republican in 2012.
                    My bet is that his guiding force each time has been "What can I do for ME?"

                    But he was never going to be a plant for Dems.
                    He obviously holds nothing sacred from their ideals and sees more advantage with fleecing white evangelicals and coal rolling dumbasses.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Kick Frenzy View Post
                      Honestly, Trump's never been part of either party.
                      He's always been a Trumplican, out only for himself.

                      He also ran on the Reform party ticket in 2000 (and had considered running in 1988).
                      And almost ran as Republican in 2012.
                      My bet is that his guiding force each time has been "What can I do for ME?"

                      But he was never going to be a plant for Dems.
                      He obviously holds nothing sacred from their ideals and sees more advantage with fleecing white evangelicals and coal rolling dumbasses.
                      If PT Barnum had been president. I'm only reacting to the way he has been over the years. He went where the party was, which was rarely on the republican side. Unless, of course, he was a spy all along. But what would be the payoff for a guy who's already a billionaire? Legacy I guess, his whole family and in-laws are dug in like ticks. It's like watching the Kennedy family all over again.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post
                        I don't know the presenter, but the material is great.

                        Apparently the white house press secretary said that Domino's pizza was better than any NYC pizza, on twitter. And Domino's answered her and thanked her. Horrors right?

                        Well, this happened in 2012, when she was in college. THAT is how weird things have become.

                        But wait, there's more. I thought I'd spew Pepsi laughing when I saw that they did to Trump's signature. (4:12)

                        "It was greasy while it lasted" Lol...I won't ask

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

                          If PT Barnum had been president. I'm only reacting to the way he has been over the years. He went where the party was, which was rarely on the republican side. Unless, of course, he was a spy all along. But what would be the payoff for a guy who's already a billionaire? Legacy I guess, his whole family and in-laws are dug in like ticks. It's like watching the Kennedy family all over again.
                          Yeah, they're a trainwreck.
                          And no, Trump isn't a spy... he's too much of an idiot for that.
                          The big payoff is feeding his narcissism, which is half the reason he ran for president.
                          The other half is to come out more powerful and richer on the other side, but mainly it's about having his name on things.
                          It's what he does... he puts his name on things.
                          Or, to build himself up, spends almost all his time dismantling things the black president before him accomplished.

                          It's that simple.
                          He's just a greedy narcissist.
                          And so is his family, both by blood and marriage.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            yes. like making it legal once more to kill bears hibernating in their dens with cubs. that did not make me feel good.

                            Comment


                            • tumbling.dice
                              tumbling.dice commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I had not heard about that.

                            • Jessica
                              Jessica commented
                              Editing a comment
                              tumbling.dice apparently Donald Jr. goes hunting bears in Alaska.
                              there's this whole response from hunters saying "actually WE don't hunt bears like that, it's the local people who live off the land and rely on hunting"

                              which is just such obvious shit. 1) i don't believe people who live off the land like that often behave that way, they usually have more respect, and also they know that cubs should be left alone so that the bear population maintains... 2) If they DID hunt that way it would probably be then out of necessity, and IF the population of bears was low, no-one else should be hunting them in ANY way, leaving them for those who rely on hunting and 3) why would they go to the effort of revoking a law just to help out the locals? that doesn't fit. more likely it's for Junior's benefit, as these people don't usually do anything without self interest.
                          Working...
                          X