Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the proud boys?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Who are the proud boys?

    Interview now with Enrique Tarrio, chairman.

    live now

    #2
    When racism came back to the democratic party it was one of the reasons i began to lean right. Im still an independent. but for now will only vote for the right. When everything becomes about the color of someones skin, gender, and sexual orientation that is racism. What's so strange about it is when these things are not on the mind they call you racist. It may be the most bizarre of all things i have witnessed in my lifetime.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by running View Post
      When racism came back to the democratic party it was one of the reasons i began to lean right. Im still an independent. but for now will only vote for the right. When everything becomes about the color of someones skin, gender, and sexual orientation that is racism. What's so strange about it is when these things are not on the mind they call you racist. It may be the most bizarre of all things i have witnessed in my lifetime.
      Yeah, this doesn't sound racist at all (Sarcasm Noted):

      https://www.amren.com/news/2014/06/america-in-2034-7/

      Look at the other beautiful non racists that contributed to the series (sarcasm duly noted).

      Seems to keep good company:

      https://vtsm.org/tools/rwe-group-dat...f-alt-knights/

      https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud...b00e035b928683

      https://www.thedailybeast.com/former...court-docs-say

      https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...areer-11641420

      This paragraph should be telling:



      Michigan State suspended Van Dyke for several semesters. He'd been arrested for domestic violence, possession of a banned weapon and firearms safety violations. Searching his room, campus police discovered extremist literature, including The Turner Diaries, a 1978 racist novel by William Luther Pierce, and Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 1903 fabricated anti-Semitic text.

      If you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas.

      C/S,
      Rev J

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by running View Post
        When racism came back to the democratic party it was one of the reasons i began to lean right. Im still an independent. but for now will only vote for the right. When everything becomes about the color of someones skin, gender, and sexual orientation that is racism. What's so strange about it is when these things are not on the mind they call you racist. It may be the most bizarre of all things i have witnessed in my lifetime.
        these are really strange times. We see the false accusation online all the time, on this forum and others. I know I am not. Can’t stand racism in any form. Makes me angry. I simply don’t care what colour skin someone has. Who they sleep with or what their religion is. We are all individuals. I was extremely angry see George floyd, and what happened. And then I saw the entire thing and believe it was excessive force,
        we do look at the past actions of people and what they were about ... what led to where they were at.
        Now you have rev there deflecting there and bringing up van dyke.

        not sure if the domestic abuse is true, nor these alleged books, but I just look at the sources he supplied and makes it all seem less than credible, van dyke is not a proud boys member. But I don’t like him either if he did those things, apoarently he was representing them as their lawyer, and not a good lawyer I guess, still he is an individual.

        as for the book thing, who knows if that is true? I have my doubts on that but don’t care for those books either. I am sure some people would like to destroy a lot of books because they don’t agree with the literature, that elders of Zion is on the reading list of the far left too. Strong anti Jewish sentiment amongst blm leaders. Another reason why I don’t approve of them.
        Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 10-13-2020, 03:25 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          There was a racist article written by McInnis himself in there. In his own fucking words.

          Also look who's on the speaking list of this engagement:

          https://theprettypatriot.com/boston-protest-media/

          Let's look at Augustus Invictus who was talking about taking over the Proud Boys:

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnNgtvjyaAk

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIIDUh3fgMk

          Oh and here he is on McInnis' podcast:

          https://trakt.tv/shows/the-gavin-mci...7/episodes/103

          Gee he seems to have a lot of racists showing up around him.

          I'm guessing that those aren't credible sources either.

          C/S,
          Rev J

          Comment


            #6
            double post
            Last edited by running; 10-13-2020, 03:53 AM.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Rev J View Post

              Yeah, this doesn't sound racist at all (Sarcasm Noted):

              https://www.amren.com/news/2014/06/america-in-2034-7/

              Look at the other beautiful non racists that contributed to the series (sarcasm duly noted).

              Seems to keep good company:

              https://vtsm.org/tools/rwe-group-dat...f-alt-knights/

              https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud...b00e035b928683

              https://www.thedailybeast.com/former...court-docs-say

              https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...areer-11641420

              This paragraph should be telling:



              Michigan State suspended Van Dyke for several semesters. He'd been arrested for domestic violence, possession of a banned weapon and firearms safety violations. Searching his room, campus police discovered extremist literature, including The Turner Diaries, a 1978 racist novel by William Luther Pierce, and Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 1903 fabricated anti-Semitic text.

              If you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas.

              C/S,
              Rev J
              if you look at my post you will see i was referencing whats happend to the left in recent years.

              my mistake. thought you quoted me. sorry.
              Last edited by running; 10-13-2020, 03:54 AM.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by running View Post

                if you look at my post you will see i was referencing whats happend to the left in recent years.

                my mistake. thought you quoted me. sorry.
                And I was countering it with what has been happening on the right. Granted it has been going on on the right for much longer going back to Goldwaters "Southern Strategy (which based campaigning on the fears that white southerners had) possibly longer this is just the next step.

                C/S,
                Rev J

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post

                  these are really strange times. We see the false accusation online all the time, on this forum and others. I know I am not. Can’t stand racism in any form. Makes me angry. I simply don’t care what colour skin someone has. Who they sleep with or what their religion is. We are all individuals. I was extremely angry see George floyd, and what happened. And then I saw the entire thing and believe it was excessive force,
                  we do look at the past actions of people and what they were about ... what led to where they were at.
                  Now you have rev there deflecting there and bringing up van dyke.

                  not sure if the domestic abuse is true, nor these alleged books, but I just look at the sources he supplied and makes it all seem less than credible, van dyke is not a proud boys member. But I don’t like him either if he did those things, apoarently he was representing them as their lawyer, and not a good lawyer I guess, still he is an individual.

                  as for the book thing, who knows if that is true? I have my doubts on that but don’t care for those books either. I am sure some people would like to destroy a lot of books because they don’t agree with the literature, that elders of Zion is on the reading list of the far left too. Strong anti Jewish sentiment amongst blm leaders. Another reason why I don’t approve of them.
                  There's also this:

                  https://www.law.com/texaslawyer/2020...20200913005034

                  and this:

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LdFH9Os7YU

                  Now irregardless of whether he was a Proud Boy or not he does have ties to White Supremacy as do a lot of people in their orbit.

                  From what I've read part of the "Minority" members of the Proud Boys from what I've been lead to believe they are allowed in if the acknowledge white superiority. From the amount of time they spend doing security at "Alt Right" events it wouldn't surprise me.

                  C/S,
                  Rev J

                  Comment


                  • Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @rev j

                    Clearly you did not watch the video which talks about the proud boys and what you do to get in. So continue with the white supremacy shirt, tell that to the black Cuban chairman.

                  #10
                  Regarding leaders of Black Lives Matter being Anti-Semitic:

                  Alicia Garza, one of the three co-founders of Black Lives Matter, was raised Jewish by her Black mother and white Jewish stepfather. She identifies as Jewish, according to the Jewish Women’s Archive, which documents Jewish women’s stories.

                  Source:

                  https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-anti-semitic/

                  C/S,
                  Rev J

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Beach Ball Bitch eggsprog Currently I don't have the time or energy to scroll through all of your posts to find where you said it but you made mention of Black Lives Matter protestors killing raccoons in New York because "Coon is a racial slur". I can't help but wonder where you get your information because it is a variation a passage from "The Turner Diaries" fast forward to about the 9 minute mark or watch the whole video to get an understanding of the work:



                    It seems whoever gave you that bit of information seems to be familiar with the book. That is a dog whistle and you should be alarmed that you fell for it. To me it just seemed outlandish at first but that video gave me a little context.

                    Now I'm not calling you a Nazi I'm giving you a context for what you are repeating. It should be alarming to you that you are recounting it.

                    For the record I have read the first one or two chapters of "The Turner Diaries" at a bookstore without buying it. It really is a piece of shit. It's not even well written.

                    C/S,
                    Rev J

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Politofact. What a joke. The place that says there is little evidence that they are a Marxist organization. Lol

                      as for her being Jewish. This is her stealing Jewish from Jewish people. Her mother was a non-Jewish African-American . So how exactly was she raised Jewish? Also being Jewish her mother never converted to nor was her mother married by a rabbi. Using a last name does not make you Jewish. Furthermore in the Jewish faith the religion follows the mother. To be Jewish your mother must be. Her mother was not a practicing Jew, nor jewish
                      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 10-13-2020, 11:55 AM.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
                        Politofact. What a joke. The place that says there is little evidence that they are a Marxist organization. Lol

                        as for her being Jewish. This is her stealing Jewish from Jewish people. Her mother was a non-Jewish African-American . So how exactly was she raised Jewish? Also being Jewish her mother never converted to nor was her mother married by a rabbi. Using a last name does not make you Jewish. Furthermore in the Jewish faith the religion follows the mother. To be Jewish your mother must be. Her mother was not a practicing Jew, nor jewish
                        That sounds like some supremacist shit.

                        What gives you the authority to determine who is and isn't Jewish?

                        There is little to no information actually saying that Black Lives Matter is in fact a Marxist Organization. The support is so broad that you can't even really describe it as anything more than a Civil Rights Organization.

                        "Marxist" and "Socialist" are terms that the Right Wing love to throw around to scare people.

                        You live in Canada which is actually a Socialist country. How much of a Hell Hole is it? Is society up there falling apart from universal medical coverage? How about from free college education? Do you really feel like the Communists are going to take over and drive it right down the shitter?

                        I'm not saying all Black Lives Matter supporters are good and sweet and pure. There are some asshole Black Nationalist/Black Separatist types types that glommed on. That'a nothing new every civil rights movement has had that.

                        The idea that this is the Marxists coming for your fucking Moosehead, Crown Royal, and Maple Syrup is fucking ludicrous.

                        It's like you are afraid that people who have less than you are going to take your fair share from people who have more than you and won't give you your fair share.

                        You are just as much of a slave as anyone.

                        No one is coming to take anything away from you.

                        You aren't even a conservative. You are a Neo Con at best (talk about a group of entitled chickenshits) or a Trumpist at worst (which is about one step to the left of being full fascist). Buying into whatever scare tactic that the right sells you. You actually believed someone who recast a scene from The Turner Diaries. You actually believe that it's legal to shit in the Street anywhere outside of a third world country. You think that environmentalists are starting forest fires. You think that Anarchists want to try a governor for treason. You are obviously too fucking ignorant to realize how scared and stupid you sound. And what tops it off is you pull that same tired shit that scared kids pull "I'm not scared", and so fucking arrogant to say stupid shit like "Someday you will pull your head out of your ass and see that you've been lied too" like some fucking tweaked out Alex Jones fan.

                        The thing is that you've bought it. You have been pacified by your fear. The people who are really fucking you over are pointing at the shiny object of "Social Marxism" while they continue to fuck you because if you honestly realized that the same people who are fucking you are fucking the Black Lives Matter contingent you'd be just as pissed off as they are and might actually do something. It's a fucking divide and conquer trick and you are falling for it.

                        Sorry I didn't listen to the interview with you fucking Brown Shirt hero. He's probably what white supremacists call "One of the good ones".

                        C/S,
                        Rev J

                        Comment


                          #14


                          Rev J jAlicia Garcia being Jewish because of her step dad? Nope sorry, it doesn’t work that way. How about you say you are a sheep because you identify with sheep. Saying one identifies with, doesn’t make someone Jewish. Lol

                          Comment


                          • Din Djarin
                            Din Djarin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            She could be raised jewish because of her step dad, I think? Isn't that what she asserted in the first place? That she was raised jewish?

                          • Beach Ball Bitch
                            Beach Ball Bitch commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No she identifies with is what she said. Never went to a synagogue nor raised Jewish, Her mom was not Jewish. She was raised with parents who were of different religions later. Her step dad came into her life when she was between 8-10 years old I believe.

                          #15
                          Originally posted by running View Post
                          When racism came back to the democratic party it was one of the reasons i began to lean right. Im still an independent. but for now will only vote for the right. When everything becomes about the color of someones skin, gender, and sexual orientation that is racism. What's so strange about it is when these things are not on the mind they call you racist. It may be the most bizarre of all things i have witnessed in my lifetime.
                          Why did you began to lean right exactly? You say you're still an independant right leaning person. Makes sense of course. But what doesn't makes sense is why you will only vote for the right now. Can't you still lean left and be independant? It's not like the whole left calls people racist by not going along with the far left talking points.

                          Also, 'when everything becomes about the color of someones skin, gender and xesual orentation that is racism' (i think that is a form of discrimination would be better worded, as making things about gender and sexual orientation may have to do with that, but not with racism), is a fallacy. Its not by definition discrimination when it's all about that. Maybe if you are really convicned of the contrary you coud explain how it is?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X