Free speech rally in San francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free speech rally in San francisco

Well, it could not happen because they were attacked on their way to it.

phil Anderson, the organizer called a n word many times and had his teeth knocked out, 20+ other attacked and beaten on their way to the event by blmers.

this is Philip anserson. Video after the image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F91DF622-E7AB-4888-9D0F-BA981919FFA1.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	383.7 KB
ID:	41059

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
      Well, it could not happen because they were attacked on their way to it.

phil Anderson, the organizer called a n word many times and had his teeth knocked out, 20+ other attacked and beaten on their way to the event by blmers.

this is Philip anserson. Video after the image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F91DF622-E7AB-4888-9D0F-BA981919FFA1.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	383.7 KB
ID:	41059

I don't get it... well, yes I do I guess. Now that I think about it.

Black Lives Matter people beating up black dudes. A continuation of the same old thing.

Gang violence, but the participation group is the same.

Having said that, somebody is gonna say "but you don't understand"...

But I do. They need to see that that's how they live. And since I don't live that way, I don't understand.

I'm not supposed to. And that's how it's supposed to stand. 🤨

Comment

Amerijuanican well the guy who was hit was peaceful and simpky trying to get to the location where he would be speaking. It was a free speech rally with people of all ethnicities. It was not a pro blm rally, there fore he is the enemy. He is a white supremacist in their eyes, he isn’t a bad person. He is just a guy with an opinion and not really fo4 violenc3 like this. The left won5 talk to them. Refuses because he isn’t following their rules, He believes blm doesn’t care about anyone’s lives. They just care about their Marxist communist agenda. Watch 5he video. There is a video of his attack. He was with a white guy, the two of them just kind of got to safety. Police offered them protection and got them out.

Comment

Since this only happened about 4 hours ago I want to get more facts before I form an opinion.

But here's what I do want to say:

First, it was Save America's right to protest. As it was the counter protestors right to counter protest. The violence was wrong.

Second, Twitter and Facebook are private companies. They do have the right to control what is on their platform, set community standards etc. Twitter doesn't owe anyone a platform. They also aren't the only game in town. If you don't like Twitter or feel persecuted by them you can always go to Gab or Parlor. They aren't a government agency so this isn't a First Amendment issue. The government isn't cracking down on anyones free speech here.

Third, the right isn't being censored on Twitter. Bill Michell, Kaitlin Bennet, Jack Burkman, Jacob Wohl, Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson, Donald Trump, Rick Wilson, George Conoway, The Gateway Pundit, Patriots Hangout, Turning Point USA, One America News Network, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham etc all have active Twitter accounts and very rarely have Tweets taken down. That was just a very short list of conservatives and conservative organizations that have active Twitter accounts. Even the bogus New York Post story is linkable again as of yesterday. This is just the right playing the victim again.

C/S,
          Rev J

Comment

Thank you for this

Comment

The rally was a right wing right to free speech...and peacefully assemble. They got permits to do it and were blocked by an unlawful assembly. I saw the attack and everything. They attacked many just walking there too.

if anyone wants links to that let me know

Comment

The rally was a right wing right to free speech...and peacefully assemble. They got permits to do it and were blocked by an unlawful assembly. I saw the attack and everything. They attacked many just walking there too.

if anyone wants links to that let me know
                And their right to free speech isn't being infringed upon in the traditional first amendment way.

You didn't see the attack you saw footage of the attack. You also didn't see all of the days events and what led up to that. I'm just playing devils advocate here.

When I said "Playing the victim" I meant in the Twitter Censorship argument. I'll reiterate that Twitter isn't the only game in town and have named close to a dozen conservative and right wing Twitter accounts that actively post while also pointing out other alternatives to Twitter.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question.

If video footage of any of the people attacked surfaced of them attacking others in other locations, or police records of violent behavior surfaced would you still defend them or say that they deserved it?

C/S,
                Rev J

Comment

I read the AP story and agree the violence should never have happened. There is never an excuse for that. Counter protest all you want but don't throw fists.

Comment

I'm checking up on this on my twitter feed and came across this video of one of the "Free Speech" protestors Jourdin Davis:

https://twitter.com/LCRWnews/status/1112159858130731008

Real charming guy. Totally not violent. Gee I wonder why Anti Fascists don't like him.

Then there's Chandler Pappas. He looks totally non violent and pro free speech here:

I believe both were supposed to be speakers at this "Free Speech" rally. Pappas actually spoke.

I'm presuming that Anderson invited them. Not a wise move. Given the fact that this is 2 of 12 I can't help but wonder what the other 10 were like.

Free Speech my ass. These things are rarely about free speech and more like trying to play the victim after being called out on being an asshole.

"I'd stand up for your freedom of speech if I thought it was in jeopardy."

Granted they got what they wanted out of the situation. ANTIFA shows up, fights and looks like the bad guys. In the meantime actual freedom of speech isn't even in jeopardy and they can play the victim.

C/S,
                    Rev J

Comment

Rev J

no rev, that is the guy blm shot in the head in Seattle a month ago while he was walking home, unarmed. Unarmed in that vid too. Wrong footage. Wrong free speech rally. They take his property and he is pushed, and is to just say ok? This is ok. It has been like this for months, and no one says this is not ok, because Black lives matter!
                      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 10-18-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Here is footage of the punch. No provocation.

Comment

The also called him a white supremacist and the n word.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev J View Post
                            Third, the right isn't being censored on Twitter. Bill Michell, Kaitlin Bennet, Jack Burkman, Jacob Wohl, Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Paul Joseph Watson, Donald Trump, Rick Wilson, George Conoway, The Gateway Pundit, Patriots Hangout, Turning Point USA, One America News Network, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham etc all have active Twitter accounts and very rarely have Tweets taken down. That was just a very short list of conservatives and conservative organizations that have active Twitter accounts. Even the bogus New York Post story is linkable again as of yesterday. This is just the right playing the victim again.
                            to be fair, letting trump post on twitter is probably the best thing the left can do to get their message out.

Comment

Rev J

no rev, that is the guy blm shot in the head in Seattle a month ago while he was walking home, unarmed. Unarmed in that vid too. Wrong footage. Wrong free speech rally. They take his property and he is pushed, and is to just say ok? This is ok. It has been like this for months, and no one says this is not ok, because Black lives matter!
                              Wrong. That video was of Chandler Pappas and it was shot on September 29, 2020 look at the description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bm5r2A6RUk

The man that was shot in the head was Aaron "Jay" Danielson, who was shot nearly a month earlier.

Unlike you I check my sources. Pappas was a speaker at the rally.

As for him being unarmed. That huge can that he is carrying is Bear Mace. While legal to have it is illegal to use on humans. They didn't take any of his property that I saw.

I'll admit that it's the wrong rally I was showing that this asshole is violent and doesn't give a fuck about free speech.

The video I posted of Jourdin Davis isn't from the protest either, it was from his social media. I posted it to show his mentality.

I'm sure if I had a full "Potential Speaker" list I could find a bunch more incidents like the one I posted and more people saying shit like Jourdin Davis on social media.

These are the people that are being given voices in this protest.

I'm sure if that was a Black Lives Matter activist you would be celebrating on this thread.

Here's a video that I'm sure you will love:

Granted that's from 2017 in Berkeley. But I guess to you that was OK because she was ANTIFA and such.

The thing is that a "Free Speech" rally was organized in San Francisco. One of the speakers on the bill has been caught on tape in Portland attempting to assault an unarmed protestor peacefully exercising his right to free speech and got chased off. Also seen at the "Rally" was a self described Fascist who advocates for shooting at unarmed immigrant caravans and illegal immigrants.

When you organize an event that brings these types of people out you can't not expect push back and you shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

C/S,
                              Rev J

Comment

Working...
                              X