Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa's True Agenda

https://youtu.be/g0BKdRywTcg

It is to bring everything down and take control, take over. Be the authoritarian they are BLMs paid foot soldiers.

Comment

Oh here we go. Seems the UN doesn’t think antifa does any wrong in the USA. Whose agenda is it. Thinking it all goes back to the UN, and George soros of course. World domination. This explains why leftist states, news media on the left continually called it peaceful protests and the summer of love as everything was burned and destroyed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2CF01D43-6B49-4466-9CBA-793B6CBE8FC2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	63004 domination!
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 12-04-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Antifa scum beating up old people and kids

Comment

• Dr. Doom
          Dr. Doom commented
          Editing a comment
          This is normal human behavior, we just have to accept it and ignore it.

lol

Comment

• Meliai
          Meliai commented
          Editing a comment
          This is no laughing matter! The UN, George Soros, and Antifa gonna dominate the fuckin' WORLD, son

• eggsprog
          eggsprog commented
          Editing a comment
          Meliai I can live with that.

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          Conspiracies greatest hits.

Originally posted by Beach Ball Bitch View Post
        Oh here we go. Seems the UN doesn’t think antifa does any wrong in the USA. Whose agenda is it. Thinking it all goes back to the UN, and George soros of course. World domination. This explains why leftist states, news media on the left continually called it peaceful protests and the summer of love as everything was burned and destroyed.

Click image for larger version Name:	2CF01D43-6B49-4466-9CBA-793B6CBE8FC2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	63004 domination!
        Let's look at the data on this. Here's a report from the Armed Conflict & Event Data Project which works in conjunction with Princeton University.

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/dem...r-summer-2020/

What's important to remember about this source is that it is non partisan and that numbers don't lie. From the Stats cited in this article from September 93% of the protests have been peaceful.

I find this paragraph to be particularly entertaining for reasons I'll get to in a minute:

In many cases, violent or destructive demonstrations have specifically targeted statues seen to represent the country’s legacy of racist violence, such as monuments celebrating colonial figures, slave owners, and Confederate leaders. Since Floyd’s killing, there have been at least 38 incidents in which demonstrators have significantly damaged or torn down memorials around the country, including statues of Confederate President Jefferson Davis and colonial explorer Christopher Columbus. Although these incidents account for a small subset of demonstrations, the trend has become another battlefield for the hyper-partisan “culture wars” over America’s history of racism (Bloomberg, 7 June 2020), and a lightning rod for polarized debate over an appropriate response to the ongoing protest movement. In some communities, pressure has led to official efforts to remove monuments and to rename public facilities like schools, with town hall meetings and other fora providing peaceful opportunities for discussion and reconciliation, which can ultimately help to reduce polarization (NPR, 12 July 2020). In others, however, clashes have broken out between those opposed to these memorials, such as the Stone Mountain monument to Confederate leaders in Georgia, and those who support keeping them (AJC, 15 August 2020).

I find this entertaining since I remember when the news was showing statues of Lenin and Stalin coming down in Russia, and Saddam Hussien coming down in Iraq the same people who were cheering in America are screaming when it happens here.

Here's another interesting paragraph of note:

Overall, ACLED data indicate that government forces soon took a heavy-handed approach to the growing protest movement. In demonstrations where authorities are present, they use force more often than not. Data show that they have disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.

Things that make you go HMMM... is it racism that is doing it or is it the fact that the police don't want reform and are cracking down on opposition?

Then there's little bit about Portland:

The situation changed in July, when PACT agents and other federal personnel took a more active role in the response as part of Operation Diligent Valor. Against the wishes of local officials (Business Insider, 22 July 2020), federal authorities began aggressively policing the demonstrations, using excessive force and arbitrarily detaining suspected protesters in unmarked vehicles (Oregon Live, 16 July 2020; USA Today, 4 August 2020).

I've seen the footage from on the ground of unmarked Black Vehicles pull up, and occupants without badges or ID just grab people off the street and pull them into a car. It's the type of shit you see in movies but never think will happen in real life.

I think I've made my point. You really should take a few minutes to read the article. Have an informed opinion.

C/S,
        Rev J

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
          Beach Ball Bitch commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish you would stop with your statistics bs website. That is not a site to use as reference.

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          The facts don't match your opinions. The facts don't care.

Democracy doesn't mean that your ignorance is as important as my facts.

By burning down cities and murdering innocent people, Antifa is doing a wonderful job driving civil-minded people away from left wing causes.

For that I thank them.

Comment

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          God you're gullible. The fact that the count's were live-streamed 24/7 and there is no footage of that happening I'm pretty sure that it didn't happen.

You are going to spend the next four to eight years bitching about how Biden stole the election, and mistaking center right for left waiting for a Marxist takeover that will never happen.

• 6-eyed
          6-eyed commented
          Editing a comment
          Rev J one day you'll see the light, and you too may have your own #walkaway entry. Beach Ball Bitch and I will gladly let you join our circle jerk

• Rev J
          Rev J commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not as gullible as you 2 twats.

I've heard your same line of bullshit for about 40 years and saw through it then too.

Click image for larger version Name:	2CF01D43-6B49-4466-9CBA-793B6CBE8FC2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	63004 domination!

Click image for larger version

Name:	56764278-DF9C-46D3-8B31-AA7226DD6477.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	63920

Comment

• Dr. Doom
          Dr. Doom commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol @ the last pic!
          Reminds me of the Facebook joke post that went around about 2015.
          Looked like a bumper sticker, said Weiner/Holder 2016. Holder's hand down Weiner's pants.
          Weiner w/@ shit-eating grin on his face.

Originally posted by Din Djarin
        Looks like another BB and 6-eyed circle jerk thread.
        It almost feels like after January 21, they are going to lock themselves in their basements waiting for shit to pop off that never will. They still seem to believe that entire cities are burning, innocent men women and children murdered in the street by mobs and that a group of people demanding basic human rights are going to usher in a communist takeover. Now that we have a centrist government again they believe that society will collapse. To me it's kinda funny because this is the same shit the John Birch Society, and Klan supporters were saying in the 50's and 60's about the Civil Rights Movement, and war protests.

Actually what a more realistic scenario is that the same Trump supporters that were marching on capital buildings with weapons over mask mandates, attempting to bust into ballot counting stations, intimidating poll workers, and running Biden campaign vehicles off the road are probably going to lose their shit. That is a more realistic scenario. They will not go quietly into the night. But when the shit was happening in Arizona all I could think was "If this were ANTIFA or Black Lives Matter the rubber bullets and teargas would come out." So time will tell.

C/S,
        Rev J
        Last edited by Rev J; 12-06-2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch commented
            Yesterday, 01:06 PM
            I wish you would stop with your statistics bs website. That is not a site to use as reference.
          Actually, to quote their website:

"ACLED is the highest quality, most widely used, real-time data and analysis source on political violence, and protest around the world. Practitioners, researchers, and governments rely on ACLED for the latest reliable information on current conflict and disorder patterns".

Here's a list of their partners:

https://acleddata.com/about-acled/our-partners/

Here's a partial list of places where they get funding:

ACLED is a registered non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status in the United States. ACLED receives financial support from the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations at the United States Department of State, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the German Federal Foreign Office, the Tableau Foundation, the International Organization for Migration, and The University of Texas at Austin.

ACLED’s coverage of the United States via the US Crisis Monitor project is made possible through support from the Bridging Divides Initiative at Princeton University.

Source:

https://acleddata.com/about-acled/

I form my opinions by looking at data and statistics, not looking at bullshit right wing websites. This report is more reliable than your half baked conspiracy theories.

Your responses just make you look stupid.

Unlike you I check my sources and vet my information.

C/S,
          Rev J

Comment

Antifa and blm are holding strong at the house known as red house in Portland. This is blm antifa headquarters. The Kinny family, who are black bought the house in the 60s. It was used as a rental rooming house and was not cared for. Built in 1898, they were not original owners nor original settlers in Oregon. It had been passed on to their son, who t Did not care for it. They fully remortgaged the house, making it owned by the bank. The place became unsafe. He later married a native woman and now they claim it indigenous land. They were not the original owners. So they took it to court and the city settled with the family for an undisclosed large sum of money. They moved on.

they them told antifa and blm to do what they wanted with it. The house has been further trashed, toilets smashed and all sinks smashed. People shit outside of it and use it as a human deficating site. It is their headquarters. So the police moved in to remove the criminals from the property. Antifa blm ham have blocked the streets and residents are trapped within the zone with no escape. They are destroying homes around it now.

2 white girls have been chained in the basement of the house as well in hopes to prevent it from being destroyed.

what a joke blm and antifa are. They are further committing fraud by asking for money to save the house for the kinny family.
            Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 12-09-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Din Djarin it is funny and true, unlike your statements. This thread was started on 11/16 by running.

I first replied on 11/21. No 6-eyed reply.

Replied again on 12/04

SusieDerkinsAmerijuanican replied that day. No 6-eyed. Shocker! For someone who is a part of some circle jerk with me, funny he doesn’t show up. Lol

eggsprog showed his face to do a lame ass Lol to which the circle jerk shows up consisting you,
              Meliai Rev J

6-eyed shows up on 12/05 and you call it a circle jerk between us. Click image for larger version  Name:	03E42E4A-D02B-4B3B-9487-1BAA388DEAD5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	192.1 KB ID:	65183^ circle jerk + you white knight.
              Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 12-09-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

You are so fuckin insane
                  I mean props for the time stamps and going through the trouble of documentation I guess, lol

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol always chill. stating facts doesn’t make my not chill. Yet you think calling me fucking insane is chill. Your stupid meter is off the charts. I find you a joke at best ... U R fake, lost in an alternate reality that doesn’t exist in reality. Your bs is evident. Not the sweet person you pretend to be. I am ok with that.

Where is 6-eyed?

• ill Duce
                    ill Duce commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love you beach ball bitch!

• Rev J
                    Rev J commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The two most insane people on here love each other. Maybe it's because they both support fascism, and are both completely unhinged from reality.

Din Djarin it is funny and true, unlike your statements. This thread was started on 11/16 by running.

I first replied on 11/21. No 6-eyed reply.

Replied again on 12/04

SusieDerkinsAmerijuanican replied that day. No 6-eyed. Shocker! For someone who is a part of some circle jerk with me, funny he doesn’t show up. Lol

eggsprog showed his face to do a lame ass Lol to which the circle jerk shows up consisting you,
                  Meliai Rev J

6-eyed shows up on 12/05 and you call it a circle jerk between us. Click image for larger version Name:	03E42E4A-D02B-4B3B-9487-1BAA388DEAD5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	192.1 KB ID:	65183^ circle jerk + you white knight.
                  I'm sorry you think you make a compelling argument here. And I say it again: its your own pitiful convo style that is causing you to get less feedback. People don't bother trying to figure out anymore if you really mean something or how you might ment it.
                  It's all you babe. I would pity you if it would be caused by other forummers, but I see most only make repeteadly attempts to get a valid answer from you. It's only because you too often make a ludicrous comeback that many resort to these comments above. Same with 6-eyed It looks like he's not even trying to make sense or a real sound argument anymore...
                  I simply have to conclude you are only acting like you mean what you post, but are in essence trolling. It seems other people concluded similarly. I don't think expressing that is really circle jerking.
                  Last edited by Din Djarin; 12-09-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    No, you don’t really get to me and often like your arguments, but there is a bs circle jerk going on and it isn’t with 6-eyed and myself. A little honesty on that would be nice. Don’t expect it though due to gaslight bs. Took it at the other place and can. Have thick skin, always have and little gets to me. Can’t say the same for the group you defend. You do have thick skin.

• Din Djarin
                    Din Djarin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It can be projected on several groups, and not in the last on you two. In fact, you two often make big arguments with many facets only about the left, to a seriously nonsensical extent. Then focus on trivial aspects to supposedly 'prove'a point, or 6-eyed resorts to answering a good point with a joke. Which gets pointed out and then you come in back him up. So no, it really applies to you two as well to such extent you could be the textbook definition.

I have to say though, you resorting to lame comebacks too often don't look like you have thick skin. It looks like you're bitter and have given up on actual constructive convo/debate. I admit I have given up on that with you and 6-eyed but only because you two repeatedly gave me good reason for it. I am willing to give it another try, but you really have to answer what I ask then and not play around with trivial bullshit and stuff that you know is not the essence of the argument at hand.
                    If you want to focus on another aspect of such an argument, that is fine (of course), but not in the direct answer and then act like you answered what i or somebody else for that matter, was asking and act oblivious to all the lack of understanding and patience
                    Last edited by Din Djarin; 12-09-2020, 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling :P

• Beach Ball Bitch
                    Editing a comment
                    Nah you perceive it that way. Did I do this stupid stuff on hip? Nope. I can or can’t. Keeps my response shorter and sweeter this way. Much less effort to point out the bs that goes on rather than
                    respond with my point of view. Only to be met with more of it. Not bitter in the least. Never was, but I can give back and do. Don’t really care that I am honest in my response and know my responses Hurt them. Also Don’t care if some ppl are hurt by my words that I give out in return. Every detail of their life has been revealed over years. Details of my life and things that can hurt, not so much. Never revealed my weak spots. Not sure I have any tbh. There are some on here who know me. Respect one another, know one another and I dont share personal info, nor hurt people who are human. I could really go in hard on meli but I don’t. So I am actually kind in my responses, compared to what I could be. Simply because I have compassion for sad people. Am I sad, not at all. Quite happy actually.
                    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 12-09-2020, 04:59 PM.
                Working...
                X