Mysterious alien monolith discovered in Utah desert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysterious alien monolith discovered in Utah desert

Discovered by a helicopter crew out in the desert, they went to investigate and found a tall steel tower protruding out of the rock.

Nobody knows where it came from. Theories are brewing. Nobody knows how long it has been there either.

Possibly a 2001 enthusiast put it there. But who really knows?

It looks like something out of 2001: A Space Odyssey. With the way 2020 is going, maybe we should pretend we didn't see it.

Mally posted about it too yesterday. I think in the stoner chat thread. Yeah, likely a 2001 tribute action

Comment

It was a renegade art installation. Just an empty metal box.

C/S,
      Rev J

Comment

Supposed Artists destroying natural habitats, how sad.

Comment

It's vanished! Proving [fill in the blank].

A metal monolith that appeared in the heart of Utah's Red Rock Desert over a week ago has gone. The disappearance of the structure was as unexplained as its arrival in the first place. According to Utah's Bureau of Land Management, the object - which has baffled Americans and triggered fevered speculation about extraterrestrial visitors - was removed on Friday evening. The organisation said it was not responsible for the monolith's removal, which had been illegally installed in the first place. "We do not investigate crimes involving private property which are handled by the local sheriff’s office," it said in a statement. “IT’S GONE!” the state's Department of Public Safety said on Instagram. Almost as quickly as it appeared it has now disappeared." The department mused that perhaps the aliens who placed the 3- to 4-metre high structure in the first place had reclaimed it.

Comment

The Aliens running the Earth Simulation were messing with us.

Comment

• Din Djarin
              Din Djarin commented
              Editing a comment
              If you're done with the simulation i could send you 2 pills...

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
            The Aliens running the Earth Simulation were messing with us.
            I figure Biden, the Illuminati, Hugo Chavez, Jews, the CIA and (for a little variety) The Girl Scouts are involved. And those damn people that knock on my door once a year and shove religious publications in my face while I'm hung over.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbling.dice View Post

I figure Biden, the Illuminati, Hugo Chavez, Jews, the CIA and (for a little variety) The Girl Scouts are involved. And those damn people that knock on my door once a year and shove religious publications in my face while I'm hung over.
              That's probably a more plausible explanation, I think I was unfair in undermining the simulators.

Comment

​ It was a port-o-pot. A new Tesla port-o-pot.

Comment

That doesn't cast shadows

Comment

It showed back up in Romania or somewhere.

​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X