Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ it happened again.

Beach Ball Bitch I'm sure that you can tell me why this isn't wrong:

I'll bet under your internet sluthing skills that either she has a criminal record or it's a democratically run city.

C/S,
    Rev J

yeah i understand mistakes.. i think even the people who suffer due to the mistake would be able to forgive it most of the time.. if they were shown empathy and apology. i don't like when individuals try to brush off big errors without apologising, and i like it even less when a whole organisation does that.

Comment

Sleepy Joe has "won" the presidential election. No need to highlight stuff like this anymore. Everyone one of us have made mistakes.
      "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

Comment

to be fair, it didn't really "happen again", it was a couple years ago and the video just got released.

Originally posted by Dax View Post
        Sleepy Joe has "won" the presidential election. No need to highlight stuff like this anymore. Everyone one of us have made mistakes.
        good point, now that a democrat's in the white house we should go back to encouraging police brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax View Post
          sure, but i think we're still in the process of changing how these mistakes are dealt with and people are treated.

i don't think anyone ever thought these things needed to be highlighted purely because of who was president. i have yet to meet a democrat voter who thinks that Biden is the answer to the deeper problems.

Comment

Yes everyone makes mistakes but then they worked to keep it quiet, that's the fucked up part. And they knew they fucked up because they shut there cameras off.

Comment

I've known/came across enough cops who exhibit completely barbaric mindsets and behaviors that I just find it impossible to buy into the narrative that cops fuck up because they're forced to make quick decisions, or that it's only a few bad apples

I think the opposite actually, that there are a few good apples mixed into the bunch of bad apples

Being a cop attracts a certain personality type and due to the fraternal nature of the profession, it promotes a high level of group think within the profession

a lot of these dudes are pure fucking evil and the ones who aren't are still evil enough to protect their brothers, stand with them behind the blue line and all that bullshit

Has nothing to do with who is president either, Ferguson happened under Obama. Several instances of police brutality came to light under Obama. No one wants to cover up police brutality just because the president is Democrat (well, except the cops who literally cover it up).

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post
                I've known/came across enough cops who exhibit completely barbaric mindsets and behaviors that I just find it impossible to buy into the narrative that cops fuck up because they're forced to make quick decisions, or that it's only a few bad apples

I think the opposite actually, that there are a few good apples mixed into the bunch of bad apples

Being a cop attracts a certain personality type and due to the fraternal nature of the profession, it promotes a high level of group think within the profession

a lot of these dudes are pure fucking evil and the ones who aren't are still evil enough to protect their brothers, stand with them behind the blue line and all that bullshit

Has nothing to do with who is president either, Ferguson happened under Obama. Several instances of police brutality came to light under Obama. No one wants to cover up police brutality just because the president is Democrat (well, except the cops who literally cover it up).
                Right. And let's face it Trump pretty actively encouraged police brutality in his speeches and via Twitter.

I love how dipshits mindlessly repeat Trumps words and 3rd grade level insults and nicknames. Pretty much the best we can expect from Biden is a return to the "Normalcy" that gave us Trump. That is the compromise that we made.

The problems of the last four years were always there and not enough was being done to address them. When Trump came in he exploited those problems. Rather than try and cool the flames he threw gasoline on them.

What really pisses me off about the whole "Back The Blue" thing is if these idiots actually backed the blue they would stay home. All they are doing is going into a volatile situation where the police are already hyperextended and making it worse. Giving the police more shit to do than the should be expected to do. I never thought that I'd see a day in America where we are seeing news reports of Teargas and Rubber Bullets deployed on protestors armed with rocks and bottles. If you look at news reports over the last 40 years or so we used to only see that in Gaza or the West Bank. The PB's ripping a Black Lives Matter banner down off a Historically Black Church and torching it is right out of 1930's Germany. This should be alarming.

But what really gets me about this situation is the fact that the guy they were looking for was in his apartment in the same complex with an ankle monitor awaiting trial making this whole situation unnecessary.

The thing is though imagine instead of the police it was a gang of civilians kicking down the door to an apartment and dragging a woman out into the hallway naked. That in and of itself is horrifying. When the police do it it is worse.

C/S,
                Rev J

Comment

Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops
                  Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops

Hey there Mr. Officer
                  I hope you're doing fine
                  Cause I know that I'm a really big deal
                  Don't wanna cross the line

Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops
                  Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops

A bully in a uniform
                  Is this institution legit?
                  They're beating on my brothers
                  And I've had enough of it

Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops
                  Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops

So people in the world today
                  Oh, won't you listen to my words
                  The police want to hurt you
                  Peace!

Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops
                  Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops

Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops
                  Stop the cops
                  Stop stop the cops

Comment

Originally posted by neonspectraltoast View Post
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops

Hey there Mr. Officer
                    I hope you're doing fine
                    Cause I know that I'm a really big deal
                    Don't wanna cross the line

Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops

A bully in a uniform
                    Is this institution legit?
                    They're beating on my brothers
                    And I've had enough of it

Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops

So people in the world today
                    Oh, won't you listen to my words
                    The police want to hurt you
                    Peace!

Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops

Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops
                    Stop the cops
                    Stop stop the cops

Now for something a little older interestingly this is a prison recording:

C/S,
                    Rev J

Comment

Originally posted by Rev J View Post

Right. And let's face it Trump pretty actively encouraged police brutality in his speeches and via Twitter.

I love how dipshits mindlessly repeat Trumps words and 3rd grade level insults and nicknames. Pretty much the best we can expect from Biden is a return to the "Normalcy" that gave us Trump. That is the compromise that we made.

The problems of the last four years were always there and not enough was being done to address them. When Trump came in he exploited those problems. Rather than try and cool the flames he threw gasoline on them.

What really pisses me off about the whole "Back The Blue" thing is if these idiots actually backed the blue they would stay home. All they are doing is going into a volatile situation where the police are already hyperextended and making it worse. Giving the police more shit to do than the should be expected to do. I never thought that I'd see a day in America where we are seeing news reports of Teargas and Rubber Bullets deployed on protestors armed with rocks and bottles. If you look at news reports over the last 40 years or so we used to only see that in Gaza or the West Bank. The PB's ripping a Black Lives Matter banner down off a Historically Black Church and torching it is right out of 1930's Germany. This should be alarming.

But what really gets me about this situation is the fact that the guy they were looking for was in his apartment in the same complex with an ankle monitor awaiting trial making this whole situation unnecessary.

The thing is though imagine instead of the police it was a gang of civilians kicking down the door to an apartment and dragging a woman out into the hallway naked. That in and of itself is horrifying. When the police do it it is worse.

C/S,
                      Rev J
                      Not only police brutality. Stand down and stand by, good folks

Comment

Christmas and prepping stuff has kept me busy lately

Comment

Video in the OP not available in my country

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                            Beach Ball Bitch commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Video unavailable for me either. Oh well. It is from Rev. That is all I need to know. Hope you have a merry Christmas VG!

• Vanilla Gorilla
                            Vanilla Gorilla commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Same to you

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                          Video in the OP not available in my country
                          police bust down naked woman's door, tear apart her apartment for four hours while she cries and screams at them that they have the wrong house. they realize they have the wrong house and leave. being police, no discipline is handed down to anyone. reporters all announce that it happened specifically because she's black.

Comment

Working...
                          X