Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police brutality on a black man not wearing a mask

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Police brutality on a black man not wearing a mask

    So, this is the consequences of Covid authoritarianism and lockdowns.

    The police were apparently racist too, as they shouted ethnic slurs as they were pulverizing him.

    Where's BLM? No where to be found obviously. They are a faction of the same left wing institutions that bolster and promote authoritarian lockdowns. If Biden gets inaugurated, this is what we will be experiencing for 6 weeks minimum.


    #2
    I agree with police

    Wear a fucking mask you stupid naive idiot

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post
      I agree with police

      Wear a fucking mask you stupid naive idiot
      Susanne agrees with racist police beating up black people.


      Here it is in writing, folks.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post

        Susanne agrees with racist police beating up black people.


        Here it is in writing, folks.
        Whilst YOU WANT COVID19 BEING SPREAD EVERYWHERE.

        Fuck off and get a life you fucking disinformation and excuse making dickhead

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post

          Whilst YOU WANT COVID19 BEING SPREAD EVERYWHERE.

          Fuck off and get a life you fucking disinformation and excuse making dickhead


          On The Last Day In 2020....Tit Will Be Recorded In History...... That Everybody Here

          Copped A "Serve"........Welcome To "The Club" 6-eyed ......



          Cheers Glen.

          Comment


            #6
            Loverofcatsandfooty



            Click image for larger version

Name:	B42BB4B2-D2E6-481D-99BC-9F38E20C38D1.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	74180















            Comment


              #7
              Go and get covid19 you invincible piece of shit

              Comment


                #8
                Yeah I'm not watching a video of commentary for info, but also fuck the police. Got an article?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post
                  Go and get covid19 you invincible piece of shit
                  Invincible the word of the day today? I guess technically this isn't you hoping triple B dies from covid since you also called her invincible but it's a bit of of a an oxymoronic insult

                  Comment


                  • Beach Ball Bitch
                    Beach Ball Bitch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Happy new year Mustard Tiger

                  • Mustard Tiger
                    Mustard Tiger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You too BBB🍻

                  #10
                  Originally posted by lode View Post
                  Yeah I'm not watching a video of commentary for info, but also fuck the police. Got an article?
                  Pretty much, yeah. Videos are the worst.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X