Trump term ends on 01/11/2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump term ends on 01/11/2021?

Can someone explain this? Click image for larger version  Name:	D285F2E3-6B8F-49C9-B902-3144469DC9EF.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	913.5 KB ID:	78427
    Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 01-11-2021, 07:42 PM.

Weird it was there and now it says we are experiencing technical difficulties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4C3C456F-B09C-492F-A94D-CABDD2732CC7.png
Views:	63
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	78429

Comment

their government is broken for at least the next 4 years

Comment

must be the russian hackers of course...always helping trump lol

Comment

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

maybe the page is being flooded?

Comment

SpaceMan Ah news media picked it up too. Something happened to mike pence as well. It wasn’t my imagination. Lol
          Biography pages for president and Mike Pence were added, then removed, after claiming they were already out of office

Comment

i noticed the "ended" time was actually in the future when you first made the post too. weird.

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
              Beach Ball Bitch commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, they said it ended before the time came to be. It is really weird.

Insurrection. If what I think is happening the U.S. doesn't have a President now,only a commander in Chief of the military. 7000 plus soldiers in D.C.
            Tanks rolling out in New Jersey...

You won't see any of this on mainstream media...

Italian government neck deep vote switching and rumours of the Vatican funding the new world Order attempt.

Democrats tried to sell General Electric and military Intel to China in Pakistan but I believe that was stopped...

Massive evidence of worldwide corruption run by blackmail using evidence of paedophilia.

Epstein as an example.

Call me crazy but I would not be at all surprised.

Comment

• Mustard Tiger
              Mustard Tiger commented
              Editing a comment
              We will see I guess.

• SpaceMan
              SpaceMan commented
              Editing a comment
              wait...did you mean now?...or are you predicting next week...because im only saying crazy if you meant now

• Mustard Tiger
              Mustard Tiger commented
              Editing a comment
              It's underway now I believe. There are troops on the streets in D.C.
              Behind the scenes there's a lot happening over the next few weeks...

The news will tell you the troops are there for Biden's inauguration but that was meant to be online because it would be embarrassing if 500 people turned up🤣

Comment

Mussolini had a lot less support when he took over the government. At least Trump is President with government experience who has much of the military and police on his side.

Mussolini did not even have a high school diploma, any government experience, or the Power Trump has and he got a Prime minister to step down and give him the government and military without killing anyone.

If he can take over a Democracy without anyone voting for him, surely Trump could easily stay in power if he would just choose his words to his Fascist followers wisely.

Comment

Think it's the 21st mate

Comment

• Beach Ball Bitch
                  Beach Ball Bitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope the time changed but the date was never corrected for ENDED, never said ends.

It’s almost impossible to post proof or even state concerns about voter fraud on social media, without getting hit with

Comment

Working...
                X