Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to take up Japanese poetry

于蘭盆會 盂蘭盆會

But I can't find a word that rhymes with a house. Maybe @everythingbagel can assist me

ill Duce So do we get the English translation? Or are you gonna make us wait until Bagel comes back? Haha. Seriously, did you really write this Japanese poem? What about mouse (rhymes w/house) :-)

Comment

Originally posted by PacificDude View Post
      ill Duce So do we get the English translation? Or are you gonna make us wait until Bagel comes back? Haha. Seriously, did you really write this Japanese poem? What about mouse (rhymes w/house) :-)
      Lol! It's a phrase from a ghost festival at Yasukuni Shrine regarding hanging upside down representing great suffering (Mussolini hung upside down. So does a caterpillar hang upside down when all is over for the caterpillar and it's time to become a new creation.)

I wrote a children's book about it but forget which notebook it's in.

I can pray in Japanese like the hail Mary, but never thought much about getting seriously into Japanese poetry.

I'm gonna learn more Japanese though for Amaterasu and the Kami I pray to from "the land of the gods (and the rising sun....and Yoko ono lol )

Comment

hanging upside down is good for your back.
        逆さまにぶら下がることはあなたの背中に良いです。

Comment

For Years I Had A Pair Of "Anti-Gravity Boots"........Always Used Them After A Big Workout In

The Gym.......Much To The Amusement Of Other Gym Junkies.......

Cheers Glen.

Comment

i thought bagel was american

Comment

Working...
            X