Arson or proof of climate change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arson or proof of climate change?

There are a lot of fires on the west coast that the left media sources are calling wild fires.

which side do you stand on and why?

Climate change can still exacerbate a man-made fire. You're trying to set up a false dichotomy here.

Comment

eggsprog

No I am not. Wild fires is a wildland fire or rural fire is an unplanned, unwanted, uncontrolled fire in an area of combustible vegetation starting in ... Reducing human-caused ignitions may be the most effective means of reducing unwanted

these fires are not because of an unplanned, unwanted fire. The one who started it, or group in our igniting it wanted it. It is intentional, unnatural disaster fire that is not caused by climate change. Unless you want to argue that climate change has effected the minds of the mentally ill fire starting political extreme.

i think 6 have been arrested so far. These fires are not due to dry and hot, but by gas and a match, plus a human.
      Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-11-2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Given the fact that I have wildfires to the north, east, and south of me that started after a week of dry heat capped with a thunderstorm that fire experts deemed started by lightning combined with the fact that it happens in the area at this time every year I'm going with climate change for this year.

In past years the conditions were the same with the exception of lightning. They did tie one set of fires to an arsonist (I already know you're going to try and tie this set to ANTIFA so before you try it no he had no connection and the officials in Oregon who arrested ANTIFA activists in the area cleared them too). The rest were tied to a lack of maintenance around power lines. Between that and an unmaintained gas line blowing up a neighborhood in South San Francisco a few years ago PG&E is now in bankruptcy proceedings. But in your opinion since I got this through "Mainstream Media" sources it's probably wrong.

But since I actually live near them and you are thousands of miles away I guess that you know better than I do.

C/S,
        Rev J

Comment

Rev J talk to 6eyed. He is closer to them than you are. Arson. Or check in with scratcho. Also arson in his town.

Two deaths were reported in Oregon, where wildfires are unusual due to the state’s cool and damp climate. These are from arson, not climate change, same with Washington fires. Texas plates in Oregon tossing Molotov cocktails ... and no storms or lightning. also along I-90. Cocktails tossed... So sure, go with climate change.
          Last edited by Beach Ball Bitch; 09-12-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I wasn't talking about Oregon. I was talking about California. Less than 10 miles from me they are sweeping ashes off cars.

6eyed has his biases that he shares with you, and I am well aware of them. The official report from the authorities in Oregon is that yes they did arrest ANTIFA activists in the area but cleared them on arson charges. If you use common sense ask yourself why the authorities would lie and clear a group of people who have problems with the authorities?

It's like a 6 foot Wookie on a planet full of 3 foot Ewoks! It just don't make no sense!

C/S,
            Rev J

Comment

Rev J

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54053811

Comment

Beach Ball Bitch

That is one of a couple of hundred wildfires. Even though I haven't read that particular article from what I've heard on the news that wasn't arson that was morons at a party being reckless with fireworks. Nice straw man though.

As for Oregon here's an article that cites local law enforcement and FBI investigations. Not to mention members of ANTIFA bringing supplies to firefighters and people who have lost their homes:

https://www.opb.org/article/2020/09/...heck-debunked/

Keep reaching.

C/S,
                Rev J

Comment

Keep reaching? Lol. Rioters being arrested, blm and antifa running scared... leaders of blm saying burn everything down. Little honesty in media when they only say climate change is the reason... and you know my take on climate change, fire season there has always been a thing. This is different, and not because of climate change... the climate of extremists has been ignited

Comment

Whatever fairy tale it takes to deny climate change i guess

Comment

• 6-eyed
                      6-eyed commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Whatever fairy tale it takes to deny shitty forestry management and arson I guess

• everything bagel
                      everything bagel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      6-eyed proove the arson angle correct with a link to multiple reputable sources. Go.

Like I said. The FBI and local law enforcement have cleared ANTIFA activists in this case. The rumors are getting in the way of officials doing their job, and your favorite boogeyman has been cleared. You're officially part of the problem not the solution. Not to mention extremely gullible.

C/S,
                    Rev J

Comment

Rev J nah, you just can’t say for certain. This is like saying Covid killed people but the underlying cause had no bearing on their death. So strictly Covid killing people in the USA is under 2000 people. If not for the underlying conditiom they would not have died. If no5 for that car accident they would not have died, but Covid was there, so there is that. I can say for certain that fires were set by extremists and at least three have been involved in violent riots in support of BLM ... suffering from anew mental illness called TDS.

fire started by an act of humans is not a wild fire... it isn’t because of climate change, You don5 know for certain that climate change caused the fires either, Your boggy man climate change hypothesis is getting in the way

Comment

No I was talking about your ANTIFA boogeyman. When law enforcement who seem to hate ANTIFA as much as you do say that they didn't start the fires I tend to believe them.

Just as when Fox News who hates BLM, ANTIFA and liberals say that defunding the police and disbanding police departments doesn't mean getting rid of all police I believe them because if it was as you say they would say it too. They would spin it the exact same way.

Like I said before you probably didn't actually read the article to see what local law enforcement and the FBI had to say on the situation and read the official police press statement. That makes you uninformed in this argument.

You don't really want a debate. And honestly you look foolish.

C/S,
                        Rev J

Comment

Rev J I have been glazing over you for some time because you are a very hostile and angry drunk individual. That has been my experience with you. I just don’t think that your bubble has served you well. you lost all credibility with me, even in your link above,

your debunking article is not accurate. The guy arrested the other day, who live streamed his arrest for arson was previously arrested in Ferguson, for fireworks, rioting, blm supporting violence...and also in videos at blm riots chanting along with themIn Portland. His Facebook expressed support for blm as well.

I posted a link to the arrest in the stoners lounge

Comment

Actually I'm sober as a judge right now, and have been throughout this.

Oh you posted it in the "Stoners Lounge". That says it all. You've been so stoned this whole time that you can't make a coherent argument. I'm guessing that you've gone full on Hash Eater on yourself gorging on weed and watching right wing news in a loop. You can't post links to how you came to your conclusions because you are too stoned to remember them. You know weed also makes you paranoid which is probably part of the reason why you are falling for right wing scare tactics. It also slows down your thinking that you can't figure out basic math.

That's what your arguments sound like to me every time you fall back on the "You're drunk" accusations.

Comment

Working...
                            X