I love you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you!

I freak out because mom and Dad weren't there.

Sorry for blaming the left.

If things were run like Fascist Italy , I would have had a degree, a doctorate, strong marriage, multiple children, and a Doctorate by now.

Families used to stay together. Fascism keeps them nuclear, innocent, unwounded, solid, and uprooting all the errors of the Soviet Union.

If I had that environment, I would have been something.

Now I'm a panhandling bum who gets gacked out on meth with his black drug dealer and calls it Shinto-Rastafarianisn, spirituality.

That's lovely, but I had potential. It got destroyed and it's not reversible.

But if you have leftist leanings, I love you! I might spaz out at you, but I love you! It's not your fault.
    (Not sure if that applied to you). Peace!

​​​

Not sure this is up for debate but I understand my friend. :’). Much love sent your way

Comment

People who get upset when other people attack their political leanings are automatically wrong about everything : )

​​​

Comment

• Din Djarin
        Din Djarin commented
        Editing a comment
        This seems (on these forums at least) to count mainly for the OP, when he calls people names etc. for not going along with his fascist preference.

Originally posted by Jessica View Post
      People who get upset when other people attack their political leanings are automatically wrong about everything : )

​​​
      That made me smile!

Comment

Smiling is powerful!

Comment

Working...
        X