Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Politicians the Lowest Form of Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Politicians the Lowest Form of Life?

So I’ve been around the block so many times walking, running & driving that I can name everyone in my street. In fact we all BBQ together at least once a month. Coohil!

But I digress. What I mean is that I am not wet behind the ears as my dear old gramps was wont to exclaim every now and then when it suited him.

I am a writer and writers write right? But we also read a lot or else we wouldn’t be able to write and thus we wouldn’t be writers right?

So in my many travels around the block and my reading I have discovered several truths but one has stood out above all the rest. It's this: “Things are never ever what they seem to be.”

For instance … politicians from like whatever political party don’t give a flying fuck about the people who voted them into power.

In fact I believe that 99.99% of politicians are only in the game for what they can get out of it. How many politicians would “serve” (and I use the word loosely) the people who voted for them if they, the politicians, weren’t paid. Take a wild guess. Okay I’ll say at a guess not one.

The dollars needed to run for any office in the US of A is considerable. So certain corporations and connected people will come up with the funds, but at a cost to mainly the electorate.

So the old adage of “he who pays the piper calls the tune” is sooooooo true.

Take some time to think about this.

Got it? Get it?

Okay.
    "The embers of our past lives lie smouldering within us awaiting the winds of remembrance to fan them in flames of reality." Dax.

I noticed when my friend and mentor started a political career, he began to lie, deceive, and grift. Things he never done before.

Comment

thats what I liked about Trump

he wasnt a politician

and thats why politicians are fixated on killing any thought about him

mainstream media is just one notch away from politicians

Comment

Lawyers and used car salespeople. Also, insurance sales

Comment

https://represent.us/action/no-the-problem/

It really shouldn't be news at this point, but most people are so enamored with the us vs them narrative that both sides of the politicians are pushing that they just buy right into whatever the politicians on their chosen side tell them.

Comment

Working...
          X