Comment

• Osquirrell
      Osquirrell commented
      Editing a comment
      why will ya stop posting em?

• the Riddler
      the Riddler commented
      Editing a comment
      Cause audio made a group here to post them in. That one was for Irmi, though, my bromance.

I also found out my Banjo is German.
    What a happy little coincidence. I just liked the look of it and that it was the Raven Series. Banjo, ravens, black, German.

What a happy little coincidence.

Comment

How the hell does an ice cream plant explode?

Explosion at Dippin' Dots Paducah Facility
      By West Kentucky Star Staff

PADUCAH - An explosion occurred this afternoon in a building on Charter Oaks Drive in Paducah that is used by the Dippin' Dots company.

Early reports said there were several people injured and transported to Paducah hospitals. Reports now indicate that all inside have been evacuated and accounted for and the area is currently sealed off.

Authorities are asking people to avoid the area.
      http://www.westkentuckystar.com/News...-Facility.aspx

Comment

• the Riddler
        the Riddler commented
        Editing a comment
        The plant here has exploded before. I think it was ammonia nitrate. At the time they were lighting some factory engine with a pilot's light, I believe.

• Undies
        Undies commented
        Editing a comment
        flavor explosion!

• OP1
        OP1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh great, now they won't let you take flavor on a plane.

Now how is flavor flav supposed to fly?

Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
      I don't try and give false directions but a few times I've thought about it after and laughed at how far off I was or thought something different and sent them across town somewhere and like the shop was right around the corner lol.

I hate getting stopped for a walk, asked directions, give them what I know and then you see them skulking around the block and they're looking at me. 😂😂😂

Face down, increase pace. Don't look at the cunts. 🤣🤣
      I don't know what it is about giving directions but it makes me feel good, like on par with giving homeless people food.

There has been a time or two where I've given directions and then by the time they walked or drove off, I second guess myself and take a few minutes to build a mental map and try and work out if what I told them was accurate.

The other one is I know I gave accurate directions but based on their response, I get the impression they still won't find the destination.
      Last edited by Audiogen; 07-22-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Youfreeme
        Youfreeme commented
        Editing a comment
        it's hard when the person truly has no idea where they are AND is intrinsically bad at directions.

Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
      I don't try and give false directions but a few times I've thought about it after and laughed at how far off I was or thought something different and sent them across town somewhere and like the shop was right around the corner lol.

I hate getting stopped for a walk, asked directions, give them what I know and then you see them skulking around the block and they're looking at me. 😂😂😂

Face down, increase pace. Don't look at the cunts. 🤣🤣
      I used to live in a very busy coastal tourist town and I was a few feet across the street from an extremely popular tourist destination. I got stopped CONSTANTLY for directions. And, I dunno way, but 8/10 times it was an Asian person asking me for directions. And they would stop me when the place they were looking for was maybe 500 feet away, straight ahead, on the left. Like--it's so clearly marked on the map. How are you all so lost, all of the time?

Comment

Haha, yeah Asians are funny, we get a lot here because they love looking at castles and cathedrals etc just the architecture is much different to Asian cultures they're really stunned and impressed by European architecture.

But you're right sometimes you think so you managed to drive across the country to get here bur somehow don't know how to navigate the streets lol.

Because we work on the industrial side of town it's mostly people looking for a plumbing shop or a wheelchair place or something. I mean I vaguely know what's around because I walk around the block 2 times a night but during my morning walk is when people are out trying to find a place. You can spot it a mile away, even if they're driving they creep slow and I just pull my earphones out because I know they're lost.

Comment

I'm actually more of a landmark person like I hate getting street directions... Just tell me what's nearby and I'll figure it out from there.

Tell me the "horse carriage" and I know exactly where that is or "the bird on the pole" and I know where to go.

But if you give me a street address I'm more enclined to ask "so what shops are on this street?" cause that's how ill know where to go.

Comment

It's gonna be a long night, so I bought a Snickers, some chocolate. It's a wicked night; I can feel it.

Comment

And a Mtn Dew.

Comment

cause its a moon..

Comment

I either donated my green and blue plaid blazer or it was stolen...or it's hidden somewhere in the house.

I'm glad of that, but I did have my vampire smiley face pin on it, so I had to order a new one on ebay.
                  Last edited by the Riddler; 07-22-2021, 05:08 AM. Reason: misspelled it's

Comment

Maybe it was just banned?

I read some stupid soccer league has banned green jerseys.

I didn't read why because it already sounded stupid.

Comment

It could have been banned. It wasn't a good direction, wearing blazers. Things would have gotten too crazy.

Comment

The spirits are all around me right now. It's kinda freaky. Imma smoke.

Comment

• Lynnbrown
                          Lynnbrown commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't know if you're just bullshitting or not here...but when I feel "another" I often twist one up. It doesn't hurt.

• the Riddler
                          the Riddler commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can't. I'm on probation.

https://www.espn.com.au/olympics/sto...998-comedy-act

Firing someone over something said in 1988 (admittedly it was pretty bad) seems like overkill to me

Mind you, Ben and Jerry's are now accused of being Holocaust enablers because they are no longer selling Ice Cream in areas of Palestine that Israel illegally occupy.
                        What a load of sanctimonious horseshit and double standards.

Comment

Working...
                        X