X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat who shall not be named

How 'Ya'll doing?

First order of business.

Will USA end up on top of the Olympics? We're running out of time despite being #1.

Comment

I'd go as far as to say I got slightly aroused watching you use your mod powers

Comment

Now, let's all fight about this chat thread title for 3 pages

Comment

I am hereby relaunching my campaign to have the chat thread renamed "Chat who shall not be named"

I am once again asking you for your support in my quest to drop HP references everrwhere. Cover the whole world in HP references

Comment

Doesn't matter, so long as we took part in this act of international brotherhood.

To truly be #1 is to have good sportsmen.

That said, China is starting to defy our sanctions, and I couldn't be more worried about our state of affairs with them. I feel the American way of life, where everybody counts, and we're wild and free, is in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post
            I am hereby relaunching my campaign to have the chat thread renamed "Chat who shall not be named"

I am once again asking you for your support in my quest to drop HP references everrwhere. Cover the whole world in HP references
            I just think the thread should always be called Don Trubute Chat, or Don's Chat or something. A memorial to say "everybody counts."

If not, there should be something here on treefort. Maybe a forum header titled cemetary where we can like, post a thread called "Don's Grave" and so on, leave a picture of some flowers.

It would be unfortunate if no one remembers this in a year. His passing was the perfect example of how transitory this Earthly existence can be, so sudden.

Comment

• neonspectraltoast
              neonspectraltoast commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean, Don was low key, but he counted. And it could happen to me, y'know?

Okay, maybe not the best promotion of what I'm saying. But if we had a Cemetery, it'd be in our favor, cause the burden, GOD FORBID, could be quite heavy.

It could destroy this place. Just ponderin...

in the pub

Comment

more toothpaste please..

Comment

I think by locking the thread out of respect it was also the same as saying let's shut the fuck up about buddy..... I'm a little choked myself because I forgot to ask him if I could have his guitar

Comment

i dont remember him ever mentioning a guitar

Comment

my balance is way off today...dont know if its vertigo or blood pressure or something else but i sure dont like it

Comment

• Osquirrell
                      Osquirrell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If ya are a right winger..Try to add balance.. embrace the left some. this should level ya out.

• SpaceMan
                      SpaceMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it was backwards this time...id go to to take a step forward and fell back into the door 3 times

• Osquirrell
                      Osquirrell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you checked your fluids?. Electrolytes... Do you fill your tank with only water and coffee, teas?.. Do you use any Electrolyte drinks ? Gatoraid..Pedialyte Vita mineral waters?
                      May help with the current in your brain.
                      Cant just feed the machine steak, and teas.

Most importantly.. ya have to eat some cabbage.

Now roll them cases out and lift them amps
                    Haul them trusses down and get'em up them ramps
                    'Cause when it comes to moving me
                    You know you guys are the champs

But when that last guitar's been packed away
                    You know that I still want to play
                    So just make sure you got it all set to go
                    Before you come for my piano

Comment

Comment

worst. title. ever.

i will only visit it 3 more times, today.

Comment

Working...
                        X