No announcement yet.

Chat who shall not be named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I reorganised the intro to I will Wait, developed a whole new Picking style and pattern and I think I got something going here. 😊

​​​​​​Listen to Empress play πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ it's beautiful.

There's a few hiccups but I'm basically making it up as I go on. I think it's pretty fluent.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• neonspectraltoast
      neonspectraltoast commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds real nice, Irmie. Boy, the Empress has a rich sound! Man that's good!

Originally posted by 6-eyed View Post

Technically go-carts and ATVs would be a more practical and economical solution for many Americans and their transportation needs.

Only problem is the lawbooks don't allow John Deere Gators, Go-Carts, or Yamahas on the road. They claim it's a safety issue, but if that's true, why are motorcycles street legal?
    lots of places here allow those vehicles....except go carts...too low....they have to ride the side of the road and have speed limits....where the townships wont allow it we have trails around them in many spots....i can ride an atv to vancouver from here with only a couple places you would have to trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Irminsul View Post
      So I reorganised the intro to I will Wait, developed a whole new Picking style and pattern and I think I got something going here. 😊

​​​​​​Listen to Empress play πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ it's beautiful.
      you got speedy at the end....keep making progress.....can you say good bye at the end of the next one...i would like to hear your voice?...can you turn on and off either accent?

Comment

I can do that. Oh I have many accents. πŸ˜‚ Av you noh erd my bri'ish accent before? I can also do, or at least attempt, any voice, any accent but it has to come naturally. People always ask me so this do that and I can't. I can't do social situation things it has to come out of me naturally. On the plus side I always tell them if you ever do see me let my guard down like that, then it means I'm comfortable around them.

Comment

It would be mad fun if everyone drove go-carts around the streets

The go in go-carts seems redundant, they'd be pretty useless in they didnt go

Comment

i kinda cheated in the new madden by turnng the game off before the play was over when i threw an interception which def bolstered my 13-4 record but i played fair in playoffs and came up short 27-24 in the afc championship game against the chiefs. all good though. losing can be fun too. time to sign some players, draft some rookies and go at it again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3b70f06c110f30940e5752783349b16d5dd00e32ee17bc03fa1b1c3b356878b7.jpg?w=600&h=488.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	230280

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0a08a8842851466fa01e796f27aa7eab5a51eaa83556c12ebc84bb631150f970.jpg?w=600&h=337.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	230282

Comment

Sleep time.

I stayed awake to make my team better and throughout the off season I made it worse. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good use of time. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yeah I've been making weed brownies and selling them lol. They're popular. The friends of a friend I sell to said last week they were hallucinating. Probably because I dumped 4oz of weed in when I should have used 1oz lol I told em only have half a brownie and wait. What can I say. I like to sell shit that'll fuck you up. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Comment

• Din Djarin
                    Din Djarin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They had the Mittenwald munchies

Originally posted by WritersPanic View Post

What sucks is that the American market for electric cars has been driven by the wealthy. There's a guy on yoohootoob who bought an electric pickup truck for $2000 and had it shipped to the US from China. He uses it on a farm because it's not street legal for the US. But even in the US electric cars should start well below $20K. They are a practical solution in many ways at that price point. But, like everything in America electric vehicles are too big, too costly and only marginally practical.
                  Almost every new technical innovation is costly and driven by the wealthy in order to become available to the mainstream. Wasn't it the same with TV's for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post

Almost every new technical innovation is costly and driven by the wealthy in order to become available to the mainstream. Wasn't it the same with TV's for example.
                    I don't know if TV sets are a good comparison. When they first came out they cost $500 and you can still get one for that! Television was made for wide distribution because everyone's hands were in it from the actors to the repair shops. Advertising took on a whole new meaning because of television, so getting a set in every home was the goal.

If they want an EV in every driveway by 2035 (according to NY's governor) the price has to come down or they will need to be financed for 20-30 years, same as a house. But then, that is not hard to imagine. People with massive debts are pretty easy to control.

Comment

Maybe it got marketed and distributed differently in the US from the beginning. Doubt it though
                      $500 also was a lot more money back then.

In the Netherlands they got real popular and common from the 60s onwards, but at first only the more wealthy could afford one. Hence you had kids from a whole street or neighbourhood watching a show at the only house that had one :-D

Comment

• WritersPanic
                        WritersPanic commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I still don't see much effort to go after the general, middle class car market from EV makers. There is another sector I forgot to mention, delivery vans. Those are popping up all over the Midwest and will probably be national in a year as freight fleets invest in them so they can defray their environmental issues (basically using carbon credits to buy more time for the diesel trucks).

Woke up to my cat being playful with my hands this morning.
                      Another cold morning this morning.
                      Winter is letting us know it's going to be a cold one.

Comment

neonspectraltoast working on another classic bluegrass Anunnaki song here on my concept album. πŸ˜‚

My father was a miner
                        My father's father too
                        Hammers, Gold and Enlil
                        Is all we ever knew
                        We slave from early morning
                        Until the evening whistle blew
                        And then strike the mine
                        We'd walk the line
                        Cause that's just what you do
                        When you're born into the Absu
                        A miner through and true
                        Hammers, Gold and Enlil
                        Is all we ever knew

​​​​​

Comment

• neonspectraltoast
                          neonspectraltoast commented
                          Editing a comment
                          haha That's awesome!

• Irminsul
                          Irminsul commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've got some absolute cracking ideas coming

Isn't life just better when you can take the piss out of yourself. 😊 You live much more happier.

Comment

Working...
                        X