Addictive Predictive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addictive Predictive

So much for my family to be able and not just for the first place maybe it's not a good idea

S

Sorry brother I have been texting my bosses and your family and the dog is not available to drive the truck

Comment

M

My brother is not the same colour as I am

Comment

This is purely my center button predicted text

I am a human person and definitely not three potted plants in the world and he is a jerk

LMAO
        ​​​​​

Comment

• Undies
          Undies commented
          Editing a comment
          After reading that, I'm positive you're 3 potted plants.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Undies lol that used to be my tinder bio, I've also said I was 3 lizards in a human suit, dunno why my keyboard likes the phrase so much

A LARGE number of people are having a great time and I hope you are doing well and I hope to see you soon and I hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your reply and I hope you are well and that you are enjoying your time off and I hope to see you soon...

And then it just loops

Comment

And I will be there in a few minutes and I will be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home.

Wow my A text is boring.

Comment

• Irminsul
            Irminsul commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha-ha. You still live with your mom dont you and youre in trouble and thats her text to you i think :P

My text is better than nothing ☺️

Comment

Yeah I was just wondering if you could send me a copy of the day that you sent me to the office of my business and I will send you a copy of the day they still think you should be able to check all your accounts and transfer them to the office for the next few days at the same time

Comment

For a couple for the week before we are buying a lot more than we have the time to do with our community and our family members of our community are going through the official opposition to be a problem for a while now and then recently the same way we have the opportunity for the week of goodfood to get the right underfunded and then the kids can be a risk of getting/spreading vivid slightly more of the same thing than I needed in a couple years.

Comment

For some drunken sailor moon and stars of the driveway on the city of the pot

No I have a great job with the taproot facing the trailer

Comment

Cooperation is highly appreciated if you could be there in a few minutes and then leave for the day and I will be there in a few minutes.

It just loops

Comment

A Princess is the only one who will make the most fun of it.

But yeah you know how much I miss them too

Can be a little bit more than I have to go through

Do u have any other questions

Comment

• eggsprog
                      eggsprog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was poetic as shit

The only thing I can think of is the need to get a sausage to get the attention of the people who have been in the community for a long weekend and the most important thing is to get a win in the future for the first time and sex lol und das ist nicht mehr.

​​​​​

Comment

• Irminsul
                      Irminsul commented
                      Editing a comment
                      aight clearly i need to get a race win and then im getting so dick ye-AHH

Let me tell you what you did to make me cry in your area of the marinade

Okurr...

Comment

Okay, I will be there for you, and I will be there for you, and I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X