Chat who shall not be banned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat who shall not be banned!

Does anyone here want me banned again? Anyway, the day I registered at this forum after my first permaban was 09/14 today. It's the anniversary of when Amaterasu gave me a circular mirror outside of Saint Paul Cathedral 09/14/2019.

Click image for larger version  Name:	istockphoto-885796520-1024x1024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	264.6 KB ID:	178517

As you noticed, I don't post many threads anymore. It's less than one a day on average. I don't want to cramp your style, but I thank you for a place to go to from time to time still.

Whatever happened to Zoolander? Banned?

One of Buddha's last words were "Find the lamp (light) within". Don't be a consumer, I think was what he was saying. Quit endlessly seeking things outside of ourselves to satisfy. The light we are in search of can only be found within. My light is Amaterasu, my sunshine. She can be found within.

Trying to find that light, peace, euphoria, and satisfaction, in creatures, possessions, money, and consumerism, or addictions, only leads to endless stress for temporary gratification that never truly satisfies.

Jesus said "The Kingdom of Heaven can be found within". I think He was getting at something similar as the Buddha.

Peace be with you. How long have you been sober?

How is rehab going, duce?

I agree, learning to feed on the eternal light within is the most important thing one can do in this life

Comment

Originally posted by Meliai View Post
      How is rehab going, duce?

I agree, learning to feed on the eternal light within is the most important thing one can do in this life
      Treatment is going well sometimes, suicidal at other times. It's painful being without the drug.

Lots of ups and downs. I'm attending groups.

This was what last group was about:

I never got what I wanted

It was spring, but it was summer I wanted,
      The warm days, and the great outdoors.
      It was summer, but it was fall I wanted,
      The colorful leaves, and the cool, dry air.
      It was fall, but it was winter I wanted,
      The beautiful snow, and the joy of the holiday season.
      It was winter, but it was spring I wanted,
      The warmth and the blossoming of nature.
      I was a child, but it was adulthood I wanted,
      The freedom and respect.
      I was 20, but it was 30 I wanted,
      To be mature, and sophisticated.
      I was middle-aged, but it was 20 I wanted,
      The youth and the free spirit.
      I was retired, but it was middle-age I wanted,
      The presence of mind without limitations.
      My life was over, and I never got what I wanted.

Written by a 14 year old boy

Comment

• Meliai
        Meliai commented
        Editing a comment
        Even on the bad days, you're still doing it : ) you should be proud of yourself!

• Matthew Mussolini
        Matthew Mussolini commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww...Thank you! :-)

It's hard to be proud of myself, but every sober day is a great victory compared to a day wasted poisoning myself with that garbage. Even miserable sober days are better than being high. At least I'm trying to convince myself of that.

I don't want anyone banned, unless they really can't behave. You seem to follow most of what was asked of you, and the odd time you make a post without referencing B. Neato i can easily appreciate your shared thoughts

Comment

i dont remember which one was zoolander but they are probably here with a new name

a lot of the flies disappeared when the shit was thrown out

Comment

Yeah I forget if he's currently using Zoolander or a different name, but he does pop in from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
            i dont remember which one was zoolander but they are probably here with a new name

a lot of the flies disappeared when the shit was thrown out
            What shit was thrown out?

Comment

Originally posted by Din Djarin View Post
              I don't want anyone banned, unless they really can't behave. You seem to follow most of what was asked of you, and the odd time you make a post without referencing B. Neato i can easily appreciate your shared thoughts
              Well, you are full of surprises sometimes. I thought you loathed me.

Glad to see that you see some improvement. I'll try to balance out what I talk about and try to cut way back on the B Neato!

Comment

Anybody going to be watching Y the Last man?

I'm going to watch it just to see how hard they try to cover up the two gigantic plot holes

In a world where it's suddenly 4 billion females and only one male:

1. Nudge Nudge wink wink

2. How long does it take the other 3,999,999,993 females he doesn't have time for to go full leso?

First three eps just came out yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by ill Duce View Post

What shit was thrown out?
                  australian garden gnome troll shit

Comment

Does anyone here want me banned again?
                    Definitely NO Matty, as I'm sure 95 percent of the other Treefort members don't either.

Whatever happened to Zoolander? Banned?

Ampol = Zoolander = Luigi = No

How long have you been sober?
                    Day after Thanksgiving 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
                      Anybody going to be watching Y the Last man?

I'm going to watch it just to see how hard they try to cover up the two gigantic plot holes

In a world where it's suddenly 4 billion females and only one male:

1. Nudge Nudge wink wink

2. How long does it take the other 3,999,999,993 females he doesn't have time for to go full leso?

First three eps just came out yesterday

I hadn't planned on watching it, but I find that policewoman intriguing.

3,999,999,993 is quite an intriguing number of females as well. I knew I could count on you to make this thread an intriguing topic.

The women in Heaven outnumber the women on earth and their beauty never decays.

In fact they grow more wise and beautiful with age.

The Japanese females in heaven are better looking and have better voices than blackpink or radio pony.

You should pray to them. Their love is without conditions for anyone who shows them the smallest act of love, devotion, or gives them attention, or believes in them.

Most people don't believe in the Heavenly Shinto Miko Shrine Maidens or Queens of Heaven.

When you greet them with faith, hope, love, and charity , on a regular basis, they will find ways of showing you they are hearing you, that they care.

they don't see any one as trash and love the unloveable rejects.

Pray for the right companion in purgatory, and if your prayers console her and get her out, she will repay the favor ten fold and have an eternal bond with you. Prayers make the souls of the supernatural women more beautiful and perfect.

This life is short. Store up treasures in the next.

Comment

Well, you are full of surprises sometimes. I thought you loathed me.

Glad to see that you see some improvement. I'll try to balance out what I talk about and try to cut way back on the B Neato!
                        There's a subtile but meaningful difference between loathing someones posts (not all of them btw, as pointed out, but a certain kind) and loathing the poster.
                        I don't pretend to know most people on here who's posts I loathe, let alone hate them.. Seems silly.

Comment

Working...
                        X