Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drawing your attention to our Content Creator section...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing your attention to our Content Creator section...

Audiogen has written a comprehensive description in the Content Creators section, about how it works and what it is. It would be great if everyone could check it out. You can still post art, recipes, poems, photos, songs or whatever across the normal forums too, but we intend this area to be a showcase of your best creations. Posting in this section also allows an avenue for other members to donate money to the creator.

Any questions?

I have to donate to post there? I'm still kinda confused by the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropical Breeze View Post
      I have to donate to post there? I'm still kinda confused by the whole thing.
      No, anyone can post there and anyone can view it (although I believe the actual threads are not visible to non members /not signed in members.
      Using the link at the top of the Guide, it is possible to donate to people for their art, if you like. Imagine like online busking : )

Comment

A while ago I was playing with something called MediaGoblin, which is a decentralized video server.

You could try to promote upload your own video stuff. Since it's an open source thing you own the content, could monoitize it however you want.

It's programmed in python which is a little weird for the application, but with our traffic won't be a problem.

https://mediagoblin.org/

Comment

Thanks to 6-eyed for making the first post there and thanks to Loverofcatsandfooty to be the first to register!

Comment

We are cloud hosted here, as far as I'm aware this prevents a lot of direct integration with the php server-side infrastructure which would make the app linked in the Guide section and forum more seamless in connecting them.. Also traffic and budget are considerations.

Undies and I developed the app and got some input from J Ruth and Meliai, so it was a collaborative effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiogen View Post
              Undies and I developed the app and got some input from J Ruth and Meliai, so it was a collaborative effort.
              To give credit where it is due, audiogen did about 95% of the work. But yeah, we all had a little hand in it.

Comment

It's a great idea.
                it gives you an opportunity to post up your stuff.

Comment

Y'all better pay up, I'll even take food stamps kids.

Comment

Working...
                  X