What did you learn today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you learn today?

I learned it's wonderful being back to back premiers and the envy of all the other AFL clubs!😀

what do you mean? like Premier ballerina? congratulations and back to back well done.....

Comment

nothing good.

Comment

i learned that i need to check atv fuel level before i head out for a ride

Comment

Originally posted by rolling View Post
          what do you mean? like Premier ballerina? congratulations and back to back well done.....
          Maybe a picture will help you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFL-Premiers-poster.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	45255

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
            i learned that i need to check atv fuel level before i head out for a ride
            oh dude that is such a rookie move...buddy went for fuel while you waited in the forest?

Comment

• SpaceMan
              SpaceMan commented
              Editing a comment
              no..i was alone...got to a spot i wanted to hunt and noticed the fuel flashing empty so i popped the cap off and could see the bottom of the tank with no fuel .....

started it right back up and headed back to civilization ...was probably just gas fumes when i got to the gas station

• SpaceMan
              SpaceMan commented
              Editing a comment
              i should probably buy a new valve...previous owner removed it so the fuel goes right to the carb with no option to turn it off and no reserve setting

Originally posted by Zman View Post

Maybe a picture will help you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFL-Premiers-poster.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	45255
            so i was right then...cool...

i'm just messing with you brother....i get its a huge deal in your country.....didnt even make the news in my country....also there is one odd looking dude second guy left of the cupholder dude.....look at the expression on that lads face....remind you of anything?

Comment

• Zman
              Zman commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are referring to the lad with a open mouth then you either have a filthy mind or you've been visiting too many public toilets.

Since coastlines change so much by erosion they’re basically fractals. So the shorter the distance that you use to measure them by, the closer they’ll approach being measured as nearly Infinite. The CoastLine Paradox.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coastline_paradox

Comment

I learned today it's a very warm 25 degrees outside and it's our second day in a row with zero Covid 19 cases, fingers crossed the lockdown we are enduring with be completely lifted by Christmas time.

Comment

Learnt a few posters need to pull their heads in

Comment

Also learnt https://biggerfooty.proboards.com/ is better than this rabble of a forum

Comment

I learnt Bruce Willis was born in West Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampol View Post
                      I learnt Bruce Willis was born in West Germany.
                      I learnt he's done another diehard movie, is this true and isn't he like 80 years old?

Comment

I learned today after treatment on my fungal nail by a podiatrist it's 85 per cent gone, two more months and it will be completely gone.

Comment

How to find Planet X-

Comment

Working...
                          X