Oscar Pistorius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar Pistorius

Who thinks he's guilty or not guilty of murder?

Thank fuck i can't read your drivval zman.

Don't know why in the fuck you would want to start up a racist thread that discriminates against a disabled person you dumbarsed wanker

Comment

• Zman
      Zman commented
      Editing a comment
      You've been reported for abuse.

i don't know who he is, but i'm sure he's guilty or not guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Undies View Post
      i don't know who he is, but i'm sure he's guilty or not guilty.
      He's a disabled athlete runner who was found guilty of killing his model girlfriend a few years back, he claims it was an accident, he thought an intruder had entered his house so he he pulled out a gun and it fired many times into a closed bathroom door killing his then girlfriend . He was found guilty by trial and is currently in prison serving time.

Comment

oh yeah, i remember that. i thought the name sounded familiar.

i really don't know enough about the case to guess whether or not he's actually guilty.

Comment

• Zman
          Zman commented
          Editing a comment
          Fair enough, lots of people think he is because he use to fight with his late girlfriend a lot.

Originally posted by Loverofcatsandfooty View Post
        Thank fuck i can't read your drivval zman.

Don't know why in the fuck you would want to start up a racist thread that discriminates against a disabled person you dumbarsed wanker
        Nice melt DH

Comment

He was definitely guilty. His excuse was bullshit. As if you would wake up in the middle of the night , grab your gun and shoot through a closed bathroom door thinking an intruder was in there.

Comment

What brought this to your attention (again), OP? Any news or something? I don't recall all the details I once knew about this because its an old case.

But I do recall I found it most likely he was indeed guilty of murder yes.

Comment

Without knowing the details at all, accidentally killing someone isn’t a defense in a murder charge, but it usually changes what degree of murder it is. From first to third.

There are justifiable homecides In places with castle doctrines, but that probably wouldn’t be a case here.

Comment

guilty

if he thought it was an intruder he should have waited for a clear shot instead of blindly shooting thru the door

Comment

Working...
                X